Dallas interview time, is this right?

rj2008

Registered Users (C)
My wife got an interview for citizenship. But the time is 6:30AM. She called and they said it's correct.
do they really start working that early?
anyone has had real experience with an interview time that early?
It's an office in Dallas

That's likely their first interview time slot of the day. It may appear early to you, but it's just part of their regular schedule.

My wife got an interview for citizenship. But the time is 6:30AM. She called and they said it's correct.
It's an office in Dallas

Yes, that is correct. I think they start at 6 am or so. You can verify by trying to set up an infopass appointment (you can go all the way to selecting the timeslot and cancel out) and you will see they have appointments that early.

It's an office in Dallas

Yes, they do start at 6:00 AM atleast in Dallas.

Thanks for all the replies. I didn't realize there are government agencies that work that early except fire department or police

It's an office in Dallas

Yes, it is correct. In some offices, they do work from 6 am to 7 pm. Your wife probably will get an oath on the same day. Good luck to your wife.