TR/EB2: Nov' 03
45 Day Letter Recvd: Feb 20, 2006
Replied: Feb 28, 2006
BRC Case No: D-05220-91XXX

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Kaushik

spp1234 said:
Kaushiks, my case number also starts with D-05220-89xxx. However, I have not yet received a 45DL yet. There are other people whose data was entered on the same date but still have not received their 45DL as well. I wonder how DBEC is going about sending out the 45DL. Would it be possible for you to let us know the next 2 digits of your case number? I am probably trying to make some sense out something that does not make sense.

Thanks

SPP
RIR, TX EB2
PD: 03/11/2004
Case No: D-05220-89xxx
45DL: ???

kaushiks said:
SPP,
TR/EB2: Nov' 03
45 Day Letter Recvd: Feb 20, 2006
Replied: Feb 28, 2006
BRC Case No: D-05220-91XXX

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Kaushik

Kaushiks, Thanks for the info. I was trying to get some sense regarding the 45DL and looks like it is impossible to do so with the way the DBEC is handling the cases. Even though my number is lower than yours, I still am waiting for the 45DL. I guess, it all depends upon the which stack of files does the analyst decides to work on.

Thanks

Received 45 Day Letter

Hi,

Recently joined this forum. Lotsa great info here. Received a 45 day letter last week from Dallas BEC for my basic case filed in 2001. My details below

PD: 8/25/2001
Case#: D-05222-99XXX

My lawyer has also been proceeding with a PERM application on the side. Currently in recruitment phase. Anyone else taking the same route ?

Thanks.
Sandeep

Last edited by a moderator:
how long to get a screenshot and where??

I need help !!

Back in Jan 2006, I asked my attorney to get a screenshot since my efforts were unsuccessful. But she says that she has not received any communication to date??!!!???

How did you, my fellow GC applicants get your screenshot? and how long did it take?

I appreciate all help to get THE answer.

State TX/RIR/EB2
Processing Center Dallas BEC
PD Jan, 2004
transfer to DBEc letter - Aug 2005
No news since then.

45 day letter received

My HR just informed me that they received the 45 day letter for my case today. Below is the case info.

Enterject case earlier
Dallas backlog center
Pending date: dec 2003
RIR

Does anyone have an idea on how long it should take to get it approved from here?

Hi Surf_smarter,,

Good to hear from Enject cases that you have received 45 letter ..

Is it your case EB3 or EB2 ..

Thanks

fast9999

My attorney also told me they got my 45 days letter on January and responded. and he confirmed that DOL said they would send out all 45 days letter by this July.

Friends,
Please keep up your hope and Spirits. My case with PD of August 2001 got approved last yr.

However

my friend with PD of SEPTEMBER 1998 got approved LAST WEEK. He was a EB3 TWC-Regular (Non RIR) case with recruitment completed but was stuck forever in DOL-Dallas. Well at least his PD is current.

Best of luck to all

surf_smarter said:
My HR just informed me that they received the 45 day letter for my case today. Below is the case info.

Enterject case earlier
Dallas backlog center
Pending date: dec 2003
RIR

Does anyone have an idea on how long it should take to get it approved from here?

surf:

Good to hear that. Maybe the Enterject cases are moving finally.

No one can fathom a guess as when the approval will be. While some cases recently have been approved in couple of weeks after the 45 day letter. Some are waiting over a year after the 45 day letter. The important thing is your case will now move closer to certification as the 45 day letter is the trigger. Please be sure to update your case for the tracker.

Your Priority Date? RIR/Non-RIR?

Hi, Dougdandan,

Could you please share your Priority Date (PD)? RIR/Non-RIR case? First few digit of your case number (e.g. D-05???-XXXXX)?

It will help if you post the information in the BEC tracker thread.

Thank you.

dougdandan said:
My attorney also told me they got my 45 days letter on January and responded. and he confirmed that DOL said they would send out all 45 days letter by this July.

Aug 2002, non-RIR, EB3. Enterject to Dallas, last August.
My attorney didn't give me the case number. I need to ask company to give him the permit to release this number to me. :confused:

txtramdream said:
Hi, Dougdandan,

Could you please share your Priority Date (PD)? RIR/Non-RIR case? First few digit of your case number (e.g. D-05???-XXXXX)?

It will help if you post the information in the BEC tracker thread.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got 45-day letter

FYI. Company's lawyer office said that 45-day letter received abd replied this March, 2005 for EB2 Non-RIR TWC PD 09/2002 case. Just patiently wait to see when this case could get cleared -- before end of this year or next?

Labor Approved

Just got the letter from back log center that my labor is approved. here is the info:

RIR
EB3
Enterject case
P date: Dec 2003
45 day letter beg of march 2006 responded in a coupl of days
Lbor approved: march 20 2006

Hi Surf smarter,

Can you please update your case # ( some digits ) to get some idea...

My Priority Date is Jan 2004.....Enject case TX,, EB3/RIR
Thanks

surf_smarter said:
Just got the letter from back log center that my labor is approved. here is the info:

RIR
EB3
Enterject case
P date: Dec 2003
45 day letter beg of march 2006 responded in a coupl of days
Lbor approved: march 20 2006

Congratulations ! Gives hope for all of us Enterject sufferers. It is also encouraging to note that you received the approval so fast after the 45 day letter turnaround. My PD is RIR/EB3/Feb 04. Hope it is round the corner too... Please update the tracker with your approval info.

BEC Tracker Update

PLEASE JUST POST YOUR UPDATES IN THE BEC PRIORITY DATE TRACKER THREAD .

MVINAYS OR MYSELF WILL UPDATE THE EXCEL TRACKER. IT IS HARDER TO KEEP VERSION CONTROL IF OTHER PEOPLE UPDATE THE TRACKER DIRECTLY.

WHEN POSTING UPDATES, PLEASE INCLUDE INFO YOU MAY HAVE:

STATE SWA
EB2 or EB3
RIR or Regular
PD - Priority date - try to get the real date, not just month and year
RD - Regional receipt date[/B] - if you didn't get to Regional, say "NO TRANSFER"
Regional DOL
New BEC Case no. - please provide all but last 3 numbers
45-day letter Date received

IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOT, PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO POST STATE AND REGIONAL RD

THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE TRACKER :)

guys, please post your action about Monday so we atleast have an approx no.of faxes going out to Ms.Chao

We have the address but does anyone has the fax number?
I would say all of us who ever wants to fax & mail letters to every authority. lets do it on April 3rd.
Remember it is April 3rd and this has to be coordinated to all forums mainly to Dallas BEC and PBEC and same subject has to be used in all the fax's & Mail.

DOES ANYONE GIVE ME THE FAX NUMBER?
Please cut and post below into all forums with fax number you visit this way it will be coordinated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
We are trying to conduct a nation wide rally of faxes/mail to be sent to Concerned authorities on April 3rd and April 4th, if your Labor is stuck in any of the BEC please send a
- Mail to below address (so that all mail could reach authorities on same week)
- Fax to below number (so that all faxes could reach authorities on same day)

April 3rd and APRIL 4th

Please use same subject in all your faxes, no matter how you want to address your content of the letter. Please try to post matter of this posting to all forums you visit.

Subject: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification application approval process at BECs

DOL Contacts

Ms. Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of Labor
(202) 693-6000

Mr. Paul T. Conway
Chief of Staff
(202) 693-6007

Mr. Steven J. Law
Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Ms. Ruth D. Knouse
Executive Secretariat Director
(202) 693-6100

Ms. Amy Barrera
Director of Advance & Scheduling
(202) 693-6003

Ms. Laura Genero
Associate Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Address for all the above people
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210

Below is the sample draft:
-------------------------
Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at BECs

I would like to bring it to your attention the delays in LCA approval process at the two BECs, most notably the Philadelphia. I have been waiting for almost 2 years since the commencement of two BECs and have not recieved our apporvals.

Me and my family are suffering constantly due to these delays. Please take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.

I would be highly obliged if you look into this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
your name
City, State, Zipcode
TR/RIR
EB 1/2/3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys, please post your action about Monday so we atleast have an approx no.of faxes going out to Ms.Chao

We have the address but does anyone has the fax number?
I would say all of us who ever wants to fax & mail letters to every authority. lets do it on April 3rd.
Remember it is April 3rd and this has to be coordinated to all forums mainly to Dallas BEC and PBEC and same subject has to be used in all the fax's & Mail.

DOES ANYONE GIVE ME THE FAX NUMBER?
Please cut and post below into all forums with fax number you visit this way it will be coordinated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
We are trying to conduct a nation wide rally of faxes/mail to be sent to Concerned authorities on April 3rd and April 4th, if your Labor is stuck in any of the BEC please send a
- Mail to below address (so that all mail could reach authorities on same week)
- Fax to below number (so that all faxes could reach authorities on same day)

April 3rd and APRIL 4th

Please use same subject in all your faxes, no matter how you want to address your content of the letter. Please try to post matter of this posting to all forums you visit.

Subject: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification application approval process at BECs

DOL Contacts

Ms. Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of Labor
(202) 693-6000

Mr. Paul T. Conway
Chief of Staff
(202) 693-6007

Mr. Steven J. Law
Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Ms. Ruth D. Knouse
Executive Secretariat Director
(202) 693-6100

Ms. Amy Barrera
Director of Advance & Scheduling
(202) 693-6003

Ms. Laura Genero
Associate Deputy Secretary
(202) 693-6000

Address for all the above people
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210

Below is the sample draft:
-------------------------
Dear Sir / Madam,

Sub: Delay in Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at BECs

I would like to bring it to your attention the delays in LCA approval process at the two BECs, most notably the Philadelphia. I have been waiting for almost 2 years since the commencement of two BECs and have not recieved our apporvals.

Me and my family are suffering constantly due to these delays. Please take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.

I would be highly obliged if you look into this matter as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
your name
City, State, Zipcode
TR/RIR
EB 1/2/3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------