Please read below, some useful information from www.immigration-law.com:

12/20/2006: BEC Status of Processing Cases as of 12/11/2006

AILA-DOL liaison minute indicates the following statistics:
Total Pending Cases: 142,418
Total Pending RIR Cases: 59,328 (41%)
Total Pending TR cases: 85,608 (59%)
For TR Cases:
All the job orders placed by 04/01/2007
All the recruitment to be completed by 06/01/2007. [Matthew Oh note: In the recent AILA seminar, the Chief stated that they would be able to eliminate all the backlog cases by the end of September 2007 as scheduled.]
RIR Conversion Guidance Announcement Imminent: They will publish it in the FAQ. Watch for the FAQ updates.

For those with PD in 2002 or Earlier

waitinglabor said:
State: CA,EB2
PD: 07/16/2002
ETA#: D-04320-xxxxx
45DL Revd: 02/12/2005
45DL Rpld: 02/14/2005
NOF replied:06/15/2006
Online Status: In Process

Its been very fructating to wait more than 4 years,but no other go...

No clue whats going on.. ..

I received my labor after 4 full years of waiting. For those of you with PD in 2002 or earlier, I recommend that you contact your congressman or senator for help. I was trying to do that and then my labor was approved. I felt they can do something on your behalf. If you wait, it may be another year or two.
Good luck!

Certified

Today Online status shows certified.
PD: FEB 25 2005
EB2, RIR
CA
45 day Letter Recd June 22 2006
45 day Letter Replied on July 31 2006

Hello.... My case originally filed october 2001 and online status shows on December 18th Certified...

Details...
PD: OCTOBER 2001 in RIR EB3
ETA No: D-05171-7XXXX
REMANDED TO STATE : SOMETIME 2003
45 DAY LETTER : DECEMBER 2005
Certified Online : December 18th 2006
But requested couple of times to change to RIR and requested Screenshot everytime after sending documents... Don't know what helped.. BUT I Belive in GOD...

I hope those who are waiting from a longtime will get cleared soon...

WOW!!! this is great news..a 2001 remanded case is certified. Congratulations.

Hope all remanded cases get certified soon...including mine :) waiting from June 2001

gondij said:
Hello.... My case originally filed october 2001 and online status shows on December 18th Certified...

Details...
But requested couple of times to change to RIR and requested Screenshot everytime after sending documents... Don't know what helped.. BUT I Belive in GOD...

Good...you still beleive in God after all you went through.

Good luck with your 485 wait. Need lots of luck for us (my labot is not yet thru though).

gondij said:

Details...

How come?

lc2005 said:
Today Online status shows certified.
PD: FEB 25 2005
EB2, RIR
CA
45 day Letter Recd June 22 2006
45 day Letter Replied on July 31 2006

How come you got your labor before me? This is just painfully frustrating, no offense to lc2005 or those of you who have been luckier.

bingojohn said:
How come you got your labor before me? This is just painfully frustrating, no offense to lc2005 or those of you who have been luckier.

Does DBEC process the cases by 45 days letter replied date? If you look at the 45 days letter replied date for most of certified cases, their replied date either in June, July of 2006 or in early date range like 2005. I only saw a few cases get certified with the replied date between Jan 2006 to May 2006. I am also the one of unlucky person as well.

According to recent BEC's report, they are processing about 11,000 cases every month. If they keep the same speed, the most of RIR case should be completed by another 5 or 6 month.

MI/RIR
PD: June 2004
D-05195-XXXXX
45 days letter: May 2006
STILL In Process

jewelhaque said:
Please read below, some useful information from www.immigration-law.com:

12/20/2006: BEC Status of Processing Cases as of 12/11/2006

AILA-DOL liaison minute indicates the following statistics:
Total Pending Cases: 142,418
Total Pending RIR Cases: 59,328 (41%)
Total Pending TR cases: 85,608 (59%)
For TR Cases:
All the job orders placed by 04/01/2007
All the recruitment to be completed by 06/01/2007. [Matthew Oh note: In the recent AILA seminar, the Chief stated that they would be able to eliminate all the backlog cases by the end of September 2007 as scheduled.]
RIR Conversion Guidance Announcement Imminent: They will publish it in the FAQ. Watch for the FAQ updates.

so assuming not many convert to RIR, they will process 85K cases in 4 months (June - Sep) (after recruitment). Its ~21K cases per month.
Someone above posted BECs are processing 11K per month, something is not adding up :) ... but 142K/9 = 15K+ cases per month does look doable...
maybe 1APR - 1Jun overlap should account for the gap

bingojohn said:

I understand your frustration - however, the BECs are not strictly following the FIFO. There are people with PD in 2002 are still waiting. Also, in my opinion, each case is unique in terms of amount of work necessary.

calabor said:
so assuming not many convert to RIR, they will process 85K cases in 4 months (June - Sep) (after recruitment). Its ~21K cases per month.
Someone above posted BECs are processing 11K per month, something is not adding up :) ... but 142K/9 = 15K+ cases per month does look doable...

The 11K per month ~ I got this info from www.wenxuecity.com immigration discuss section. If I don't remember it wrong.

panpangc

Certified

Hi,

ETA Case No: D-05207-XXXX

Date Of Acceptance for Processing:Feb 23,2005

45 Day Letter Recvd 6/9/06
45 Day Letter Sent to Attorney :6/20/06

The case is certified but whats funny is in the Letter which I have got they have attached the certified Application...but there is none...maybe it has gone to the lawyer....!!

aldgate

bingojohn said:

It is FIFO but what is First mean no one knows.
Any way I deserve it. The One year extension pain is over now.
As I travel a lot it is a hell for me without 3 year H1.

I am watching around 100 numbers around mine. With my approval I did see 10 other approvals out of 40 in process. I believe even the numbers are also mixed up I mean the next number may not be belong to same date of filing or same state.

The good news is they already processed lot of cases.
In the beginning I did not expected what BECs achieved today.
Most important thing is the priority date. If you have an older priority date it really helps a lot in near future.

[Help] 7th Extension

Hi all,

My PD was July 2004, 45 day letter received & replied on Jan 2005. The application status is still "in process" so I'm now facing 7th Extension . The company agrees to the 7th year extension , what do I need to file for the 7th year extension , I also need to file the extension for my wife H4 dependent as well , so what do I need to prepare and file ?

Thanks very much,
Jan05.

Jan05 said:
Hi all,

My PD was July 2004, 45 day letter received & replied on Jan 2005. The application status is still "in process" so I'm now facing 7th Extension . The company agrees to the 7th year extension , what do I need to file for the 7th year extension , I also need to file the extension for my wife H4 dependent as well , so what do I need to prepare and file ?

Thanks very much,
Jan05.

This is quite straightforward. Please ask your employer to follow this link.

calabor said:

BECs need to start working faster, especially DBEC, you can look at the approvl rates here:

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1578534&postcount=4324

question on priority date

For filing I-485, the priority date has to be current. WHAT is the priority date - the date when labor was applied or the date when labor case approved?

For I-485, is it based on country of birth or present country of citizenship?

Any one who know, please reply.

Thanks

TooMuchWorried said:
For filing I-485, the priority date has to be current. WHAT is the priority date - the date when labor was applied or the date when labor case approved?

For I-485, is it based on country of birth or present country of citizenship?

Any one who know, please reply.

Thanks

Priority Date means the date when the labor applied..