Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

lviswa said:
Hi,
Mine is a Jul 2001 RIR/EB2 (Initially applied as Non-RIR, Amended in Aug 2004 as RIR per law).. I am jsut ready to pluck at my hair.. 5 years and waiting!! What the hell is going on out there!! 2006 is going to end.. and still mine is 'IN PROCESS' since the day the Online Status Check System came into existence..

Don't know what to say !

Mine is July 2002 RIR/EB2.
I have also not received my my Labor. Since online status came in existence, my case status is "IN-PROCESS". I do not think in process mean any more. It looks like BEC is not processing case, whoes priority is current. 4 1/2 years of wait. This is the longest wait that I have ever done for anything in my life. I wish that BEC atleast process case in FIFO.

DBEC Approval for RIR CA PD 14 FEB 2005

Dear All,

Well, was out of loop for some time and was pleasantly surprized today to see an email from my lawyer indicating approval of my labor (She attached an electronic copy of approval letter). I guess, I had it easy, but I empathize with all who are waiting for a long long time.

During the initial phase, I used to check the messages and progress almost every day, till I realized that it would drive me nuts and stopped...instead, I made up my mind to leave US if required and focus on my career. That was a good decision for my mental health! :)

This forum has been a great help and the tracker was just what the doctor had prescribed! Some sanity in the world of uncertainty and vagueness regarding the whole immigration process...

I'll keep on checking this forum and posting my occasional 'pick-me-ups'. Wish you all very best of luck and warm wishes for the holidays...

Jury service

I am grateful for the support of this forum, I'd like to share an experience because it made me laugh.

I got a notice to appear at Superior Court in January to perform Jury Service.

Amazing....

lol...
that means you skipped the labor, second stage, third stage, permanent residency and got the citizenship in a second!

Pegasus503 said:
I am grateful for the support of this forum, I'd like to share an experience because it made me laugh.

I got a notice to appear at Superior Court in January to perform Jury Service.

Amazing....

Just saw that my status changed to Certified. Now will apply for I-140, which I hear is 6 - 9 months. Then wait about 18 months for the EB3 visa date to come around to my priority date.

State: CA
PD: 05/15/2004
ETA#: D-05195-xxxxx
45DL Revd: 07/12/2006
45DL Rpld: 07/14/2006
Online Status: Certified 12/15/2006

joe90 said:
Just saw that my status changed to Certified. Now will apply for I-140, which I hear is 6 - 9 months. Then wait about 18 months for the EB3 visa date to come around to my priority date.

State: CA
PD: 05/15/2004
ETA#: D-05195-xxxxx
45DL Revd: 07/12/2006
45DL Rpld: 07/14/2006
Online Status: Certified 12/15/2006

congratulations!!!

Glad to see the certified case in D-05195-XXXXX group. I am in the same group, hope to hear the good news for my case soon.

Good luck for your I-140 and 485 process!

panpangc

hi

Hi ,

have anyone seen D-05199 XXXX series been approved ... Actuallay my husband filed for 2 labors one in eb2 another eb3 we got eb3 labor cleared but not eb2 ... Does INs approved only one labor if a person has two applications...Iwould appreciate could answer my question.

Group approvals

panpangc said:
congratulations!!!

Glad to see the certified case in D-05195-XXXXX group. I am in the same group, hope to hear the good news for my case soon.

Good luck for your I-140 and 485 process!

panpangc

My group is D-05196-XXXXX group! Have there been any approvals in that group yet?

Certified!

Finally, it changed to “certified” this afternoon. It’s been almost 3.5 years. What a journey! I got NOFs twice at the state level, regarding wage and work experience requirement. All fixed by myself, NOT by my lawyer! Anyway, I will be stepping into the next stage, and I hope it won’t be a painful journey. Good luck to ya’ll with your LC. Happy holidays!

TX RIR EB-2
PD: July 2003
45 day letter replied: April 2005
online status: Certified 12/19/2006
Case #: D-05095-56***

labor pain for 4 1/2 years

State: CA,EB2
PD: 07/16/2002
ETA#: D-04320-xxxxx
45DL Revd: 02/12/2005
45DL Rpld: 02/14/2005
NOF replied:06/15/2006
Online Status: In Process

Its been very fructating to wait more than 4 years,but no other go...

No clue whats going on.. ..

TXU2003 said:
Finally, it changed to “certified” this afternoon. It’s been almost 3.5 years. What a journey! I got NOFs twice at the state level, regarding wage and work experience requirement. All fixed by myself, NOT by my lawyer! Anyway, I will be stepping into the next stage, and I hope it won’t be a painful journey. Good luck to ya’ll with your LC. Happy holidays!

Congratulations.

labor certified

hi all,

wanted to share the good news.. my labor has been certified according to the website . did not get the hard copy in mail.

best of luck to all of u

PD: 21 feb 2005
RIR WI

almost 5 yrs of waiting...DOL cite shows certified...:)
LFGC
CO-Reg-EB3-Mar2002-DBPC-Dec2004-45 day ltr-Oct2005
ETA Case # D-05139-*****
submitted for conversion from TR to RIR: 12/08/06
Approved(as per DOL cite): 12/20/06
Trying to verify this with the attorney.

lfgc said:
almost 5 yrs of waiting...DOL cite shows certified...:)
LFGC
CO-Reg-EB3-Mar2002-DBPC-Dec2004-45 day ltr-Oct2005
ETA Case # D-05139-*****
submitted for conversion from TR to RIR: 12/08/06
Approved(as per DOL cite): 12/20/06
Trying to verify this with the attorney.

Congrats !! -- good to see that they are finaly working on cases starting with D-05139-*** .. Hope to see changes in my case too .