Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Perm

arihant said:
The website has just retracted this message. Besides, I just checked DOL's website and it stays Sept 30, 2007. So, as of now status quo remains. Besides, DOL does not have funding past sep 07 for BEC. So, to extend this date then need funding approval, which means they cannot push this date willy nilly. Now, whether they will meet this deadline and what happens if they do not is anybody's guess.

My guess is that by September 2007, employers of those applicants whose cases do not have decisions yet will be enforced by DOL to be re-filed by PERM.

It is very cheap and cost effective solution

Good to see your post SFMARS !! It has been long time we don't see your post. If you please spend sometime and give your valuable comment that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks SFMARS !!

sfmars said:
My guess is that by September 2007, employers of those applicants whose cases do not have decisions yet will be enforced by DOL to be re-filed by PERM.

RIR conversion approved

Hi All,

My app is July 2001 Eb2 RIR. It was remanded to state in 2003. When I requested my lawyer to check the snapshot, we got an email from DBEC showing my application is now in RIR status. Six weeks have passed since I heard that the conversion request was approved. My online status is still "IN PROCESS". Can anyone share their experience on how many weeks after conversion that we see the final approval ? i'm seeing many approvals of 2003 RIR cases. Congratulations to those ! Any input for my case.

Thanks for your time.

RIR EB2 DBEC Case

My RIR EB2 DBEC Case was certified recently. I checked the online system to get the information.

My PD is Oct 2003. NOF on Jul 2006.

Good Luck..

Tom

Re : gc_help04

Hi,
How did you find out that your case has been approved ? Mine is a similar case for which conversion was filed long back in Jan 06. I still dont know what's happening with that ?

Please let me know.

gc_help04 said:
Hi All,

My app is July 2001 Eb2 RIR. It was remanded to state in 2003. When I requested my lawyer to check the snapshot, we got an email from DBEC showing my application is now in RIR status. Six weeks have passed since I heard that the conversion request was approved. My online status is still "IN PROCESS". Can anyone share their experience on how many weeks after conversion that we see the final approval ? i'm seeing many approvals of 2003 RIR cases. Congratulations to those ! Any input for my case.

Thanks for your time.

You can ask your lawyer to request a snapshot from BEC, once you receive the snapshot you'll see if the conversion has been processed or not.

remanded case...

Hi,
My PD is Aug' 2001 and filed originally as a RIR and later on remanded to Non-RIR and pending in DBEC.
Today i checked the status of my case and i found that it has changed to Data Review from InProcess.
Any idea what this means , like they may be sending RI very soon..

Any reply would be of great help.

Thanks
RD

sfmars said:

Quite feasible, let's see what happens.

Some earlier posts indicated that the BEC have funding till September 2007. In that case, the solution will be to move (convert) the remaining cases to the PERM processing centers. However, isn't PERM processing results to either Certification or Denial? Like pre-PERM LCs, does it generate NOFs too?

manwithnoname said:
Quite feasible, let's see what happens.

Some earlier posts indicated that the BEC have funding till September 2007. In that case, the solution will be to move (convert) the remaining cases to the PERM processing centers. However, isn't PERM processing results to either Certification or Denial? Like pre-PERM LCs, does it generate NOFs too?

Very stress, don't know what to do. If we have to go through the PERM process anyway, why we have waited here several years. BEC should let us know...

panpangc said:
Very stress, don't know what to do. If we have to go through the PERM process anyway, why we have waited here several years. BEC should let us know...

Well, this is a guess only... at the same time there are instances of successful non-RIR to PERM conversion as per the forum postings.

Labor got approved after denial.

Hi Everyone,

I got an query few months back regarding salary, my lawer replied for the query. After one month Website status check it showed my application is denied. I was shocked. But last monday i got my approval letter.

Whatever i got my approval letter. Good luck to everone...

Vijay.

What happens after ajb posts their AD

Hi gurus,

My situation is as follows:

non-RIR, MI, EB3 files in Nov 01. Case status shows in process. My ad was posted yesterday on ajb. I have the following questions:

1) My RIR case of 2004 was approved last month. Does it have any implication to this non-RIR case from Nov 2001.

2) Is a set of RI going to be sent to the lawyer even though the ad is posted on ajb?

3) How much time is it expected to take for ajb to make their decision and what does my company have to do now.

4) Is there still scope of filing non-rir to rir conversion ?

5) My company is filing I-140 for the RIR case. In case the non-RIR is accepted, can another I-140 be filed?

6) What happens to the RIR case in case the non-RIR is denied?

7) Anyone else in this kind of situation?

Thanks for any advice i can get.

sfmars

sfmars said:

What does I-140 RD and I-140 AD mean.

vjchithu said:
Hi Everyone,

I got an query few months back regarding salary, my lawer replied for the query. After one month Website status check it showed my application is denied. I was shocked. But last monday i got my approval letter.

Whatever i got my approval letter. Good luck to everone...

Vijay.

Wow!! ... this is the second posting about such incident

Good luck

Taurean said:
Hi gurus,

My situation is as follows:

non-RIR, MI, EB3 files in Nov 01. Case status shows in process. My ad was posted yesterday on ajb. I have the following questions:

1) My RIR case of 2004 was approved last month. Does it have any implication to this non-RIR case from Nov 2001.

2) Is a set of RI going to be sent to the lawyer even though the ad is posted on ajb?

3) How much time is it expected to take for ajb to make their decision and what does my company have to do now.

4) Is there still scope of filing non-rir to rir conversion ?

5) My company is filing I-140 for the RIR case. In case the non-RIR is accepted, can another I-140 be filed?

6) What happens to the RIR case in case the non-RIR is denied?

7) Anyone else in this kind of situation?

Thanks for any advice i can get.

Answers to the queries below:
1. Please go through my earlier post.
2. Yes both RI and Posting are necessary.
3. Don't know so far there is no posting on approvals after RI and Job posting.
4. Yes - as long as there is no RI or Job Posting. Please check here.
5. Yes you need to file another I-140 after the non-RIR case is approved in order to port the PD.
6. Not sure
7. Not me.

Just got my labour

PD: Sep 24, 2004 - RIR
Case Source: CA
ETA Case #: D-05222-97XXX
45 day letter from Dallas BEC: Jul 11, 2006
Online status: Certified 12/14/2006

3.5 years of Labor Pains and still waiting ...

Case: RIR
State: Colorado
PD: 06/26/2003
EB2
8th year extension approved: 10/30/2006
Case Number: D-05189-xxxxx
On Line Status = IN PROCESS

You are not alone. My PD is July 2003, RIR, and I'm also still waiting. Really do not know what to do! I have contacted with congressman, but nothing happened. It is so frustrating. Anyway, I'm trying not to think about it and have a good holiday...

gary49 said:
3.5 years of Labor Pains and still waiting ...

Case: RIR
State: Colorado
PD: 06/26/2003
EB2
8th year extension approved: 10/30/2006
Case Number: D-05189-xxxxx
On Line Status = IN PROCESS