Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Looks like DBEC has started posting lot of jobs on AJB today.I see about 123 jobs posted today and there are many software jobs listed among these. Good work.. I hope DBEC keep doing this everyday and pick up some speed.

Congratulations. I am sure this would be RIR case. Could you please confirm ?

DBEC_Labor_Pain said:
Guys - My labor has been certified yesterday after 3.2 years of wait and anguish. It was closed once, re-opened, received NOF and finally "Certified". You nice folks out there who are waiting, hang in there. Tomorrow will be your turn to share this news. Good Luck to you all in your journey here and in life. Hope to catch you in 140 forum soon.

~~~
PD-10/2003 / MI
Closed-Feb'2006
Re-opened - May'2006
NOF on PW Received - Nov 1st week
Responded - Nov last week
Certified - 12/062006

Congrats to every one who has been certified

Congrats everyone who have LC certified. Hope you guys have smoother ride at rest stages and get GC soon (Aamen)

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Today I revecied hard copy saying my Labor has been Certified; can I say now my Labor has been certified officially?

Can Attorney can file I140 based on my hard copy?

Thank GOD

Many Thanks
RajwaitingonLCA

Labor Certified 12/08

Hi All,
I have been following this thread for a long time now and wanted to share good news about my Certified labor today.

RIR/TX/EB2/
PD - 3/2005

D-05208-52***

Hope you all are certified soon.

stuck2001 said:
My details are almost the same July 2001, remanded, originally RIR. It seems they completely ignoring non-RIR or remanded cases. May be by the time I-485 for India retrogresses they will pick up our cases and ask for supervised recruitment. I saw at least one remanded case from 2001 approved without additional recruitment. I hope that miracle happens to me too. Started with remand, bad dream never ended with two years since PERM, one and half year since BEC, 2-3 months since on-line status check.

I sent couple of mail to BEC officials asking why they don't follow FIFO. They send standard reply saying contact using your lawyer. They seems have same pathetic, arrogant attitude with apathy towards people like us.

Even with pessimist message I am still in US mean I still have some hope some where after 5.5 years. I think contacting Congressman or Senator may help ! But nothing worked for me yet.

struck2001 and yogesh all others from 2001/2002, remanded cases folks, here is what i am thinking...

why don't you write a letter and mail, usps to that RIR CONVERSION REQUEST postal address ,asking them to treat your case as rir as it was originally applied in rir and just process it that way!!

I know this request has to come from lawyers, but if your lawyers like mine, doesn't want to help, then we need to help ourselves!!

just a thought which i wanted to share, so pls go easy on me folks....

Goodluck!!

Not remanded

stuck2001 said:
I think your case was not remanded right ? Your RD dates means transfer from State to Federal DOL, right ?

You are right. It was not remanded. RD is the date it was transferred from State to Federal DOL.

Backlog labours

Hi,

I am joining as a new member to this forum. Please add my details to the BEC Priority Tracker. It would be nice to join all of you who are in the same boat. Thanks,

SWA: GA
Type: EB3 - RIR
PD: 10/29/2003
45 DL Received: March 18, 2005
ETA: P-05012-xxxxx
Current Status: In Process

Fyi..

(looks like www.immigration-law.com have entered wrong dates, I think it should be September 2007 not September 2006 and February 2008 not February 2007)

This is from www.immigration-law.com:

12/11/2006: DOL to Proposes Change of Backlog Elimination Date from September 2006 to February 2007

According to the DOL rule-making agenda, the DOL intends to propose the delay of the backlog elimination date to February 2007. Considering the fact that DOL will make the RIR conversion safer and easier shortly, TR BEC waiters may have to seriously consider the RIR conversion. Please stay tune to this website for the RIR conversion policy change announcement of OFLC.

Last edited by a moderator:
New member. My Labor just got approved from Dallas BEC. Here are the details.

Type: EB3 - RIR (State - Missouri)
PD: 01/24/2005
ETA: D-05210-xxxxx
45 DL Received: June 2006
45 DL Replied: 06/29/2006
NOF (for prevailing wage) Received Date: 11/02/2006
NOF Replied Date: 11/17/2006
Current Status: CERTIFIED (On 12/09/2006).

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations !! Could you please tell us your LC was filed from which state.

Thanks !!
mp70 said:
New member. My Labor just got approved from Dallas BEC. Here are the details.

Type: EB3 - RIR
PD: 01/24/2005
ETA: D-05210-xxxxx
45 DL Received: June 2006
45 DL Replied: 06/29/2006
NOF (for prevailing wage) Received Date: 11/02/2006
NOF Replied Date: 11/17/2006
Current Status: CERTIFIED (On 12/09/2006).

Kanjoos

Thank you my dear friend....

Still I haven't found 140 forum yet..anyone please reply to this msg

Thank you
RajWaitinonLCA

Kanjoos said:
Congrats everyone who have LC certified. Hope you guys have smoother ride at rest stages and get GC soon (Aamen)

It has been retracted

jewelhaque said:
(looks like www.immigration-law.com have entered wrong dates, I think it should be September 2007 not September 2006 and February 2008 not February 2007)

This is from www.immigration-law.com:

12/11/2006: DOL to Proposes Change of Backlog Elimination Date from September 2006 to February 2007

According to the DOL rule-making agenda, the DOL intends to propose the delay of the backlog elimination date to February 2007. Considering the fact that DOL will make the RIR conversion safer and easier shortly, TR BEC waiters may have to seriously consider the RIR conversion. Please stay tune to this website for the RIR conversion policy change announcement of OFLC.

The website has just retracted this message. Besides, I just checked DOL's website and it stays Sept 30, 2007. So, as of now status quo remains. Besides, DOL does not have funding past sep 07 for BEC. So, to extend this date then need funding approval, which means they cannot push this date willy nilly. Now, whether they will meet this deadline and what happens if they do not is anybody's guess.