Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

EB3 RIR from MI & Frustrated

roma77 said:
From the BEC tracker :) It looks like 83% of DBEC RIR cases are approved (if statistics is right).

I'm an RIR EB3 from MI with PD of 02/2004 .. too bad I'm in the 17% to be in INPROCESS..Any of the GURUS think that my case in trouble?

Thanks.

Dec 2001 EB2 Still "In Process"

bec_victim said:
I'm an RIR EB3 from MI with PD of 02/2004 .. too bad I'm in the 17% to be in INPROCESS..Any of the GURUS think that my case in trouble?

Thanks.

Mine is in that 17% too. And I have a PD of Dec 2001!!!!! EB2!! Just imagine my plight. I wish I could just enter DBEC, grab my case and ask them what they have been doing with it for so long??

PD: Dec 2001 :eek:
Case Type: EB2
Case Source: STATE (even though it is REGIONAL!)
45-Day Letter: Replied on 1st Aug' 06
Case Statue: In-process :rolleyes:

koolkid said:
Mine is in that 17% too. And I have a PD of Dec 2001!!!!! EB2!! Just imagine my plight. I wish I could just enter DBEC, grab my case and ask them what they have been doing with it for so long??

Which state? Is your case type is RIR?
Thanks.

YOu are not alone, mine is July 2001

koolkid said:

Hi,
Mine is a Jul 2001 RIR/EB2 (Initially applied as Non-RIR, Amended in Aug 2004 as RIR per law).. I am jsut ready to pluck at my hair.. 5 years and waiting!! What the hell is going on out there!! 2006 is going to end.. and still mine is 'IN PROCESS' since the day the Online Status Check System came into existence..

Don't know what to say !

so_depressed said:
His(her) signature says 'Chicago Region', is it possible this person had recruitment done?

Fishs0201, if you see this post could you share a bit more detail regarding your case? Like have you done recruitment recently?

Thanks.

My case had done the recruitment long time ago in year 2002
My job is Software Engineer. You can see my signature for detail.

kanke said:
I saw that your case source is state instead of regional.Mine is a TR DEC2001 with case source entered as state instead of regional. Have you or lawyer tried anything to correct it.We have been sending mail/fax to DBEC with no response. If you have done something to correct it ,can you please let me know what to do.

Mine is RIR. No, my lawyer does not want to "bother" BEC as they are working on cases. He says that it is not "advisable"! Just wants me to wait :mad:

DBEC Certified :)

My LC finally got certified. :D After going through the NOF, seeing the denied message on online status, I finally saw the certified message but did not beleive it BUT today, I got the official mail, so I guess itz for REAL. Thank you everyone for the help and support.

It seems like DBEC is approving everyone. If they give a NOF (like mine on PW), just accept the the PW instead of debating.

Now, I need to find what to do next? My case is EB3, national of India .. I know I-140 is the next step but does any one has suggestion on should I do premium/non-premium and any other pointers to consider?

Good luck all,

PD: 12/17/2004
NOF Replied: 10/20/2006
LC Certified: 11/21/2006
ETA: D-05210-xxxxx

Congratulation

how long between your seeing denied online and receiving the offical certified copy? that is really an emotional roller-coaster.

avididy said:
My LC finally got certified. :D After going through the NOF, seeing the denied message on online status, I finally saw the certified message but did not beleive it BUT today, I got the official mail, so I guess itz for REAL. Thank you everyone for the help and support.

It seems like DBEC is approving everyone. If they give a NOF (like mine on PW), just accept the the PW instead of debating.

Now, I need to find what to do next? My case is EB3, national of India .. I know I-140 is the next step but does any one has suggestion on should I do premium/non-premium and any other pointers to consider?

Good luck all,

avididy said:

Good luck all,

Aah the certified status must appeared like a breath of fresh air. Congrats.

Think about Premium Processing if your H-1B extension is around the corner. FYI - An approved I-140 will fetch 3 years extension.

My understanding in your case was the status changed to denied after the NOF rebuttal. For benefits of others, what your employer did after that?

Thanks

Denied stayed on for almost a week, then certified appeared for 2 weeks approx. and I got my approval in mail today.

shamestx said:
how long between your seeing denied online and receiving the offical certified copy? that is really an emotional roller-coaster.

manwithnoname said:
Aah the certified status must appeared like a breath of fresh air. Congrats.

Think about Premium Processing if your H-1B extension is around the corner. FYI - An approved I-140 will fetch 3 years extension.

My understanding in your case was the status changed to denied after the NOF rebuttal. For benefits of others, what your employer did after that?

Thanks

Yes, the denied days were miserable. Man, I was planning all kind of stuff as to how to appeal it etc, luckily would have to go that route.

Thanks for the advice on the I-140. I am on 2nd term H1-B and this is good through 2009, so maybe I will lay low with normal processing keeping in mind the EB-3 PD for India is still stuck in 2001.

The denied message went off on its own, we did not do anything. it was only there for a week or so, maybe an error on their side.

How long does it take to recieve actual approval?

Dear All

My online status started showing "CERTIFIED" from Dec'1st; how long it will take to recive actual certified document from BEC?

I would appreciate any inputs on this....guys don't worry everyone will get their labor..keep faith in GOD....everthing will eb smooth and think about still we need to wait alot for final step...so why can't we wait for Labor....

Thank you
RajWaitingonLCA
CA RIR EB3
PD: DEC'2003
45 days letter: JUNE'2005
NOF: JULY'2006
Online status shows "CERTIFIED" from Dec'1st'2006

avididy said:
Denied stayed on for almost a week, then certified appeared for 2 weeks approx. and I got my approval in mail today.

A'right! My Turn now!

Guys - My labor has been certified yesterday after 3.2 years of wait and anguish. It was closed once, re-opened, received NOF and finally "Certified". You nice folks out there who are waiting, hang in there. Tomorrow will be your turn to share this news. Good Luck to you all in your journey here and in life. Hope to catch you in 140 forum soon.

~~~
PD-10/2003 / MI
Closed-Feb'2006
Re-opened - May'2006
NOF on PW Received - Nov 1st week
Responded - Nov last week
Certified - 12/062006

Recieved Hard Copy of my Labor

Today I revecied hard copy saying my Labor has been Certified; can I say now my Labor has been certified officially?

Can Attorney can file I140 based on my hard copy?

Thank GOD

Many Thanks
RajwaitingonLCA

RajWaitingonLCA said:
Dear All

My online status started showing "CERTIFIED" from Dec'1st; how long it will take to recive actual certified document from BEC?

I would appreciate any inputs on this....guys don't worry everyone will get their labor..keep faith in GOD....everthing will eb smooth and think about still we need to wait alot for final step...so why can't we wait for Labor....

Thank you
RajWaitingonLCA
CA RIR EB3
PD: DEC'2003
45 days letter: JUNE'2005
NOF: JULY'2006
Online status shows "CERTIFIED" from Dec'1st'2006

LC certified.

Hi, everyone,

Finally, my LC got certified as showed on line this morning. It has been a stressful 2 years. Thank you for being there. Good luck with everyone. Please see details in the signature.

EB2, RIR
PD 12/22/04

No 45 d letter because DBEC typed the wrong zipcode
Case closed around Aug, 2006
Case reopened on 09/14/06
NOF of PW dating 11/17/06 (it is bullshit. My friend with exactly same labor, same background, same company, lower salary or PW, later PD got approved without NOF of PW half years ago)
Response to NOF mailed out on 11/30/06
LC certified on line 12/08/06

Changing Jobs - Labor not certified

My Alien labor certification application has a date of May 31, 2001. It is still with Dallas Backlog Center and status "IN PROCESS". My labor certification has not cleared yet. I am in my 7th year of H1B visa.

My question is that Can I still change jobs or do I have to stay with same company?

Thanks

Unless you want to go through the Labor certification process again, you should wait on the labor getting certified and then get I-140 approved (may be by premium processing..). After that you can retain your PD when you apply for new Labor Certification.

Pankaj Garg said:
My Alien labor certification application has a date of May 31, 2001. It is still with Dallas Backlog Center and status "IN PROCESS". My labor certification has not cleared yet. I am in my 7th year of H1B visa.

My question is that Can I still change jobs or do I have to stay with same company?

Thanks