Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

ETA-750 Not received

Hi All,
MY LC was certified on Sep12th. And received approval notification my post on Sep13th. The notification says, it includes ETA-750( A & B). But i didn't see any of those attachments with that form. How do i get them ?. Does my attorney has ac opy of the same?

attorney will receive ETA750 certified

Don't worry!. Your attorney will receive it as attachment to the letter. We will just receive covering letter.

jp_ammu said:
Hi All,
MY LC was certified on Sep12th. And received approval notification my post on Sep13th. The notification says, it includes ETA-750( A & B). But i didn't see any of those attachments with that form. How do i get them ?. Does my attorney has ac opy of the same?

Guys, this is not about being the number 1. You may have cum laude PhD by Dukes University and still having a job that only requires a Bachelor degree and 2 years experience. In that case, you would be an EB3, and the other 178,000 waiting to be certified are exactly the same for a government official. Also notice that it may have been a problem with the prevailing wage, in other words, they are not paying as much as they should or maybe your lawyer screwed up some data in a form... who knows!?

DOCSIS said:
You won't believe my story. Here it is briefly:
BE-CSE from a top-10 school in India
MS-CS from a top-20 school in US
After getting laid off from a Fortune-500 company in 2002, I ended up in a consulting firm. yukkk...
Filed labor in 2003. Had an RFE at state level. [something company related]
Working in a Fortune-20 company as contractor for the last 4 years.

Apparently, my lawyer and my employer received a nof/rfe/something 2/3 months back regarding my labor, which the lawyer replied and it got denied. It got denied 2 months back. Both my emp and lawyer know this. I was unaware of this until I checked my status on line.
I don't even know what the heck this RFE is about. It can not be my educational qualifications, it can not be my prior experience. My employer says that it is a rebuttal or some crap, which we can never get away with.

I am little frustrated. :)

Thanks for your uplifting words, I appreciate it.
CaptainPicard said:
Guys, this is not about being the number 1. You may have cum laude PhD by Dukes University and still having a job that only requires a Bachelor degree and 2 years experience. In that case, you would be an EB3, and the other 178,000 waiting to be certified are exactly the same for a government official. Also notice that it may have been a problem with the prevailing wage, in other words, they are not paying as much as they should or maybe your lawyer screwed up some data in a form... who knows!?

Thanks. I agree that one should have some luck factor in this process.
I am exploring my options, and I am sure that I will find a way.

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
I feel for you. From my own personal experiences and those of people I know, I have come to accept that whether you have a GC or not depends a lot on luck and the timing of your past decisions. Merit is only one of the criteria. I and a friend of mine came to the US on the same flight 7 years ago. I was least bothered about GC at that time, I just wanted to work for a big, reputable company and get good experience. He on the other hand switched immediately to a small company and got his GC going. He had his GC by 2002. By the time I realized that I should file for GC, the immigration scenario had already changed. My company filed my GC with great reluctance, and then I came to know that DOL would not recognize the experience I gained with this company! So I was stuck with being able to claim only 1 year experience, and of course we all know about this backlog thing. While I do blame the agencies for the current predicament, I do blame myself too for not taking the right decisions at the right time. Its all about kismet & karma, man.

I got the same NOF. My job is for EB3 but the wage level specified is a little over mine .. so my lawyer is suggesting that I get the employer to sign off saying that the company INTENTS to pay me the prevailing wage upon approval of the GC ...he says that the wage specified is not to be paid right now but upon approval .. so we should be in no trouble .. any suggestion?
i m not sure ... help/comments will be appreciated

shamestx said:
It seems that DOL is handing out quite a bit amount of NOF and Denials while they are speeding up on the backlog elimination process recently.
As one of the victims, I received the NOF last week for prevailing wage issue. The minimum requirement for my position is MS + 1 year of experience. Apparently, the certifying office applied the Level II wage.
Currently, my lawyer is preparing the rebuttal. He is planning to include a 3 rd party survey.
Anybody has similar experiences or suggestion?

Thanks,

My online case status has been showing " Data review " while for most of you guys its showing " in process" . what could be the reason and whats the difference ?

Anyone in the same boat as mine ?

D- 05214-XXXXX EB2 RIR
PD Oct 2004

My case has been changed from "in process " to "Data review " sometime last Thursday. I do not know how to understand this. Any insights appreciated.

D- 05214-XXXXX EB2 RIR
PD Feb 2005

air_canada said:
My online case status has been showing " Data review " while for most of you guys its showing " in process" . what could be the reason and whats the difference ?

Anyone in the same boat as mine ?

D- 05214-XXXXX EB2 RIR
PD Oct 2004

vjchithu said:
Still we didn't receive the denial letter from DBEC. Once we receive the letter we are going to appeal. I had some salary issue, after seeing this denial stuff my company agreed to pay the required wage which is 20K more than what they agreed before. So if we appeal with the right wage i think my labor app should be through. Let's hope for the best.

wow 20K raise. good for you!! :)

usygsr said:
My case has been changed from "in process " to "Data review " sometime last Thursday. I do not know how to understand this. Any insights appreciated.

D- 05214-XXXXX EB2 RIR
PD Feb 2005

Does anyone has idea whats the correct sequence

In process >>> data review >>>>>>> CERTIFIED

Data review >>>>> in process >>>>>>> CERTIFIED

Data Review>>In Process>>Certified

Data Review means they have not logged in the 45 day letter. Once they log it in, it switches to In Process and it queued up for analyst review/recruitment instructions.

wrigleyville said:
Data Review>>In Process>>Certified

Data Review means they have not logged in the 45 day letter. Once they log it in, it switches to In Process and it queued up for analyst review/recruitment instructions.

Thanks for your information - looks like I need to do some followup

congressman inquiry

My PD is Oct 2002 and my labor certificated is still at the Dallas center. My lawyer and company cannot do anything, just like many others. I heard someone pursued assistance from the congressman's office. And I also heard the someone filed court complaint against the FBI/Immigration authority for lagged processing of name-check.

Did anyone of you contact the congressman/sentor's office to help? Did any of you think of submitting or submitted a compliant to the Federal Court? Any insights on the positive or negative impacts?

Thanks.

site error?

i went to http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm and received the following error after properly entering my ETA Case#

Error Message:
An error occurred upon your request we apologize for the inconvenience and will work to correct the problem please try again Thank you.

is the site having problems?...

I did contacted the congressman to enquire about the status. He did check the status 3 times for me in different periods (Within 5 months). What I got is the D- Number and the priority date that I knew earlier also. When I asked him to enquire how much time it will take, DBEC replied that all backlog should get clear by Sep 2007. Still long way to go. It was congressman's office reprentative for DOL to whom I approached.

T555 said:
My PD is Oct 2002 and my labor certificated is still at the Dallas center. My lawyer and company cannot do anything, just like many others. I heard someone pursued assistance from the congressman's office. And I also heard the someone filed court complaint against the FBI/Immigration authority for lagged processing of name-check.

Did anyone of you contact the congressman/sentor's office to help? Did any of you think of submitting or submitted a compliant to the Federal Court? Any insights on the positive or negative impacts?

Thanks.

enquiry through congress man

Hi

My employer asked about the status about my pending LC case. Atleast DBEC replied in 30-days of such query from senator/congress man. I am not sure whatever DBEC wrote is true i.e. FIFO processing etc. Atleast I got some solace from reply that my AUTO-REMANDED PD Oct 2001 case is in DBEC's RIR queue (If I believe the reply).

There is no harm asking BEC through congress/senator's office for FIFO processing etc. Atleast congress/senator'ss office will be asking the same questions in 30-days to DBEC untill my case is resolved.

MDwatch said:
Send a screenshot request for 7th year extension. You will get your case number this way.

Where do you send an email for the screen shot request for 7th year extn. Can you please let me know? This is to get my ETA Case number information.

Once I called number that was posted here and the lady over the phone said that only the employer of the lawyer can get that information. Should I ask someone in my company to call or email them?

akam25 said:
I did contacted the congressman to enquire about the status. He did check the status 3 times for me in different periods (Within 5 months). What I got is the D- Number and the priority date that I knew earlier also. When I asked him to enquire how much time it will take, DBEC replied that all backlog should get clear by Sep 2007. Still long way to go. It was congressman's office reprentative for DOL to whom I approached.
I spoke to my congressman's office this morning (in response to my earlier query about my PBEC case). They said the same thing, that according to DOL backlog elimination is on target for Septmebr 2007. I guess at this point it is difficult to contest DOLs claim concretely (although we all know that unless something dramatic change in process happens, it is highly unlikely). So the politicans are also not willing to go further than assiting in getting status.

Labor Status Certified

My labor status changed to "Certified" Yesterday, it was "In Process" till last week. When should I expect a hard copy or approval. I have moved to diffrent place since I have applied the labor . But I still have the farwarding adress Active. Should I expect the hard copy by mail.

Congratulations.

What are the first 6-7 digits of your ETA #. It would help me and others to see if it is any close to ours.

LCA2004FEB said:
My labor status changed to "Certified" Yesterday, it was "In Process" till last week. When should I expect a hard copy or approval. I have moved to diffrent place since I have applied the labor . But I still have the farwarding adress Active. Should I expect the hard copy by mail.