Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Fourth Year waiting on Labor

My PD is 03/13/2002 (Texas) still waiting for the 45-day latter. I see in this form many people with much later PD has got thier 45-day letters.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

let us not allow people to Jump the Queue

SaiWelcome said:
Dear Friends,

Please support the fight against retrogression

http://immigrationvoice.org

Lot of activities are going on to fight against EB retrogression.

We need everyone's support.

Good luck.

Hi

How can we support the retrogession untill BEC comes out with clear FIFO as per Priority date for approval

Consider this case. IF Retrogession is successful in next two months and the Visa dates move to June 2003 for EB2 all the one who got approved here recently will use Visa dates while lot of people with 2002 dates from State and RIR are waiting here. Wgat will happen to them when theier Labor is approved

( How USCIS counts backlog cases for arriving at Visa Availabilty is a big Question here!!)

They cannot use the Visa dates which are recaptured now ( which will be only 90,000 per year) and may have to wait another year before they apply for 485

However we still need to support the Retrogession as sooner or later very one will need that. So we can support with a condition in that Bill as below

The Bill should have provision for 2001 & 2002 pending cases out of old Visa Numbers being recouped -somthing like say if the Viss dates moves to 2003 then there shoudl be some visa date kept aside for those pensing cases from 2001 & 2002 before considering 2003 cases

If this is not possible then let retogession stay and move as it is now so that when these BEC wakes up and approve those 2001 & 2002 cases the dates will be current for them. Even if 2001 & 2002 Guys has to wait for couple of more months it is better than to wait for a Year again. In the meantime All 2003 cases approved now has to wait for their turn

Memebers Please No offence to those who got approved - But this is only Fair and riht approach we need to consider.

Memebers voice your concerns and Questions Please

New to this forum..

Hi guys

I am new to this forum..I have my labor pending in BEC from IL having a PD
of Oct 2004..
Cud anybody tell me...who will be getting my 45 day letter...me, lawyer or my company?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Attorney

munnu77705,

You need to follow up with your Attorney, I came to know they recieved/replied my 45 days letter after one and half month; when I asked them have you recieved any mail from Dallas Backlog Center.

Good Luck.
Raj

very well said, I agree

saknia said:
Hi

How can we support the retrogession untill BEC comes out with clear FIFO as per Priority date for approval

Consider this case. IF Retrogession is successful in next two months and the Visa dates move to June 2003 for EB2 all the one who got approved here recently will use Visa dates while lot of people with 2002 dates from State and RIR are waiting here. Wgat will happen to them when theier Labor is approved

( How USCIS counts backlog cases for arriving at Visa Availabilty is a big Question here!!)

They cannot use the Visa dates which are recaptured now ( which will be only 90,000 per year) and may have to wait another year before they apply for 485

However we still need to support the Retrogession as sooner or later very one will need that. So we can support with a condition in that Bill as below

The Bill should have provision for 2001 & 2002 pending cases out of old Visa Numbers being recouped -somthing like say if the Viss dates moves to 2003 then there shoudl be some visa date kept aside for those pensing cases from 2001 & 2002 before considering 2003 cases

If this is not possible then let retogession stay and move as it is now so that when these BEC wakes up and approve those 2001 & 2002 cases the dates will be current for them. Even if 2001 & 2002 Guys has to wait for couple of more months it is better than to wait for a Year again. In the meantime All 2003 cases approved now has to wait for their turn

Memebers Please No offence to those who got approved - But this is only Fair and riht approach we need to consider.

Please advice on estimated LC approval date

Happy New Year!!!

I had been visiting this site periodically, and was trying to get estimated LC approval date of my case. For me, it is a kind of difficult. I need your advice on expected LC approval date on my case.

Michigan RIR / EB2
ETA case: D-05192-10xxx
PD: 11/2003
RD: Never made regional
45 day letter: issued on 9/1/2005, and replied on 9/12
Case status: ???

Thanks in advance for your help.

thcheong

Please join www.isnamerica.org...

Hello Guys

Plaese join www.isnamerica.org , working on erasing retrogression...
Ur efforts and ideas r really needed in there..

Thanks

thcheong said:
Happy New Year!!!

I had been visiting this site periodically, and was trying to get estimated LC approval date of my case. For me, it is a kind of difficult. I need your advice on expected LC approval date on my case.

Michigan RIR / EB2

thcheong

If nothing goes wrong..and according to current approvals from DBEC...urs shud be already approved and they must be sending it to you soon...or is on the way..
Good Luck..

saknia said:
Hi

Hello Saknia...
I know wht u r going thru...Anyway if BEC r not keeping their FIFO...well..thats not good...the guys who already got their labor approved..let us say thats their luck..
but thats not an excuse not to join the forums who r fighting retrogression...
Labor already certified or not..all these people r going to hit the retrogression block..
So please join others in fighting retrogression...and I promise, u wont regret it ..on ur way ahead....
Good Luck...

sfmars said:
vsaxena,

Congrats,

So I was 100% right regarding your case as I said in this post
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1244235&postcount=7198

You did not believe me that time. Very good for you, good luck on the next steps. But I am personally very scared of my predictions about the rest of the cases especially SWA cases and my own case status.
I

Thanks sfmars,

Yes, you were 100% right.
Wish you a very happy new year and all the best.

Thanks,

Reopen LCA case

I was told my case was closed because attorney / company did not response to DOL 45 days letter. Actually both of them did not receive, at least they told me so, this letter from DOL.

My case: RIR/EB2
State: CA
PD: 12/2003
RD: 12/2004
Closing notice: 11/2005
ETA Case number: P-04324-XXXXX
BEC: Philadelphia (PBEC)

Here is a list what I will do:
1.) Request attorney to send another request to reopen my case. Even he did send mail / FedEx to DOL to try to reopen this case, but no response from DOL yet.
2.) Request Company to contact PBEC to reopen this case.
3.) Request Attorney / Company to file another H1 extension of one year. (I have passed 6 years of H1B.)
4.) Get financial promise from attorney and company. To make sure it’s not their intension to lead this case closure. Get some financial support in case I have to leave US. How much is a proper amount here?
5.) Any other thing I can do here?

As you know, at this time, any help are greatly appreciated.

GC9906

Originally Posted by thcheong
Happy New Year!!!

Michigan RIR / EB2

thcheong
munnu77705 said:
If nothing goes wrong..and according to current approvals from DBEC...urs shud be already approved and they must be sending it to you soon...or is on the way..
Good Luck..

I wish the same for thcheong but he may have to wait for a while. His case is "State" not "Regional".

Now its my turn to let you know that my Labor has been Approved. I got an email from employer.

I like to thank you all of you guys in this forum for sharing your experiences, provide guidance to all, and perticularly thanks to Justwatching for maintaining tracker. Good luck to you all.

PD: Jan 15, 2004
EB3/RIR/ IL / Chicago
D-05090-xxxxx

(Great ONLINE book: "Autobiography of a Yogi" is available at http://www.crystalclarity.com/yogananda/ )

thcheong said:
Happy New Year!!!

Michigan RIR / EB2

thcheong

Yours is a SWA case, which never went to regional, since dallas is approving just regional cases these days, it might be 6 months to a year till you hear from them with an approval.

saknia said:
Hi

great post. I agree 100%. The immigration bill only targets the Retrogession which is USCIS problem but does nothing about the HUGELY UNFAIR dol practice of approving 2003,2004 and 2005 labor certifications ahead of others who are waiting behind in lines. If you look at the 'worldwide' category which is not backlogged yet for EB2, these BEC and PERM approvals are using up the visa numbers and soon those categories will be used up as well. So is it any fair for thos ones who are behind the lines.

The bill to fix retrogession is good, buts its being pushed most strongly by people who are already out of the LC stage (its natural to do that). We need a similar action on the DOL side, not just USCIS.

sfmars said:
vsaxena,

Congrats,

So I was 100% right regarding your case as I said in this post
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1244235&postcount=7198

You did not believe me that time. Very good for you, good luck on the next steps. But I am personally very scared of my predictions about the rest of the cases especially SWA cases and my own case status.
I

Philly BEC simultaneously working on SWA Cases then why not DBEC? SWA Cases from NY and NewJersey getting approvals. Recently I think July 2002 SWA case got approved. I don't understand why DBEC not working on SWA cases? :mad:

Please help

Hello everyone,
I read this forum to keep informed on all the immigration happenings and would like to get your guidance on my case. As my employer/attorney will not disclose case information to me, so I am writing with all the information that I do possess at this time.

RIR - CA
Position: Audit Senior Manager
EB3 category
Filed with State December 2002
Sent to Regional January 2004
In May 2005 received word from attorney that 45 day letter was received from Dallas BEC and responded to immediately

I have been getting 1 year H1B extensions during this waiting period. When can I realistically expect that this labor certification would be complete? Also, I have written to 'status@DAL.DFLC.US' with company name, my first and last name hoping to get a case status from Dallas. Does this e-mail request still work? Or is there any other way of getting a case status request?

I want to thank everyone in adavance for their help. All guidance is greatly appreciated.