Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

rsaani

When you have a minute, I will be grateful to you if you can post the draft of the email which you sent. By PD is beginning of January 03 and getting a screen will certainly give some piece of mind.

Thanks for your help

rsaani said:
I have been silent viewer on this forum. I got screen shot today that my labor has been certified. Now I am waiting for hard copy. Thanks for JustWatching and Icarus, you are doing great job on this forum.

Case Status: Final Review on 08-05-2005
Case Status: Certified on 08-22-2005
Hard copy Status: Waiting :p

I sent below information to PBEC and got screen shot reply within an hour.
My colleague whose PD date is same as mine also got certified.

1.Employer Name :
2.Employer Address :
3.Alien Name :
4.Alien Address :
5.State of Filling Case :
6.Priority Date :
7.ETA Case Number :
8.ALC Case: :

sam_livonia said:
When you have a minute, I will be grateful to you if you can post the draft of the email which you sent. By PD is beginning of January 03 and getting a screen will certainly give some piece of mind.

Thanks for your help

rsaani

Thanks a lot for the quick response.

Can you please guide me what's ETA case number and what's ALC case number ?

Thanks

rsaani said:
I sent below information to PBEC and got screen shot reply within an hour.
My colleague whose PD date is same as mine also got certified.

1.Employer Name :
2.Employer Address :
3.Alien Name :
4.Alien Address :
5.State of Filling Case :
6.Priority Date :
7.ETA Case Number :
8.ALC Case: :

somebody help me out

I am on h1b visa my labor filed and presently with DBEC. PD: sept'03
my visa expires in march 06 but i dnt finish my 6years.my 6 years will get over in Jan07. my attorney will apply for recapturing of remaining pd. in 6 years and 7th year extension together.

my qs. is if after getting the extension, i plan to change co., my h1b gets transfered and where my new labor will be filed(NEW PD), will my h1b visa will be valid till jan 07 or it will become void as i have filed new labor with new co.

I need to change co. as my present employer has enetered into an agreement with this new co.(PEO) and i cant accept paystubs without getting my labor transfered. :mad: :mad:

i dnt knw what shud i do :confused: :confused:

please advice..any help will be appreciated..

Thanks!

dolly09 said:
I am on h1b visa my labor filed and presently with DBEC. PD: sept'03
my visa expires in march 06 but i dnt finish my 6years.my 6 years will get over in Jan07. my attorney will apply for recapturing of remaining pd. in 6 years and 7th year extension together.

my qs. is if after getting the extension, i plan to change co., my h1b gets transfered and where my new labor will be filed(NEW PD), will my h1b visa will be valid till jan 07 or it will become void as i have filed new labor with new co.

I need to change co. as my present employer has enetered into an agreement with this new co.(PEO) and i cant accept paystubs without getting my labor transfered. :mad: :mad:

i dnt knw what shud i do :confused: :confused:

please advice..any help will be appreciated..

Thanks!

Labor certification can not be transfered or sold .
It does not belong to employee. Employer can only do substitution
(to fire original person and to hire new one and to use old Labor Cert)

Labor Cert is the property of your old employer not yours.

The only option for you to save your PD and Labor is to stay with your old employer, to be on payroll and physically to work for the new one.

Using other words you can have corp to corp agreement between employers
(of course if they are agree). The new one can pay your salary + taxes to the old one and you work for the new one and get salary from the old one.

It looks like someone already answered your question.

I’m confused and I need your suggestions…

Gurus/All,

Yesterday, I request a screenshot and to my surprise I noticed something puzzling in the bottom of the screenshot. If you look into the screenshot that I have enclosed for your kind perusal, you should see a new section with the
‘Data Review’ title. Underneath it says ‘Existence Check: Failed’ but my case status is listed as ‘Final Review’. What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

AwardMyGC :confused:

Case Information

ETA Case Number: P-04254-XXXXX
Priority Date: 99/99/2002
Processing Type: TR
Case Source: Region
Employer Name: <Employer Name>
Business Activity: <Employer’s Business Activity>
Occupation Title: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Occupation Code:030.062.010
Rate of Pay: $ 0.00 / Yearly (There is MasterCard for everything)
Prevailing Wage: < rate of pay.
Alien Name: <My Name>
Visa Type: H-1B
Nationality or Citizenship: INDIA

Case Received Date: 99/99/2004
Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status: Final Review

Data Review

Date Submitted: 99/99/2005
Existence Check: Failed
Correction Letter Generated: 99/99/2005

you are almost there

AwardMyGC said:
Gurus/All,

Yesterday, I request a screenshot and to my surprise I noticed something puzzling in the bottom of the screenshot. If you look into the screenshot that I have enclosed for your kind perusal, you should see a new section with the
‘Data Review’ title. Underneath it says ‘Existence Check: Failed’ but my case status is listed as ‘Final Review’. What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

AwardMyGC :confused:

Case Information

ETA Case Number: P-04254-XXXXX
Priority Date: 99/99/2002
Processing Type: TR
Employer Name: <Employer Name>
Business Activity: <Employer’s Business Activity>
Occupation Title: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Occupation Code:030.062.010
Rate of Pay: $ 0.00 / Yearly (There is MasterCard for everything)
Prevailing Wage: < rate of pay.
Alien Name: <My Name>
Visa Type: H-1B
Nationality or Citizenship: INDIA

Case Received Date: 99/99/2004
Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status: Final Review

Data Review

Date Submitted: 99/99/2005
Existence Check: Failed
Correction Letter Generated: 99/99/2005

Your paper is waiting on CO's approval.By end of this month your paper will be certiied.Existence check is not an issue,it was a bug on BEC system.

Eb3 becoming Current - Predicted to be happening in October

Did you guys see this. Surprising!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early next month, September, DOS will release the October 2005 Visa Bulletin and people will see the impact of new fiscal year visa number allocation on EB-3 visa number availability. As the State Department has already predicted, EB-3 visa number may become current for world-wide, and even for China and India, some numbers may become available inasmuch as their priority dates are older than the new cut-off dates which the October 2005 Visa Bulletin will establish.
Report indicates that the Service Centers have been continuously processing EB-485 cases even though their visa numbers are currently unavailable and they cannot decide the cases. They are getting ready for October 1, 2005! No wonder why the EB-3 I-485 applicants have been receiving biometic appointment letters en masse lately. This is certainly not a bad news at all.
Here are a few pointers which may help the people who have been anxiously waiting for the EB-3 visa numbers becoming available for them:
First, when you receive the biometric scheduling, you should never reschedule it as it can cause a delay in processing your EB-3 I-485 applications. For Indians and Chinese, you may learn that such rescheduling will turn out be one of the most serious mistakes you would ever have made in the immigration journey.
Second, when RFE is received for either I-140 or EB-3 I-485 applications, you should send in responses as promptly as possible so that your cases will get ready for adjudication when the EB-3 visa numbers will become availabe on October 1 and thereafter.
Third, you should not do anything that can trigger transfer of EB-3 I-485 applications to the local district offices for interview or issuance of RFE. Once the cases are transferred to the local offices, the cases are subject to the local offices processing queue and decisions can be delayed substantially. Same will be true with the RFE. Those who have changed employers using AC 21 180-rule may want to assess the advantages and disadvantages of proactively reporting their employment changes with the help of their legal counsels.
Fourth, you should not do anything that will either cause a delay in completion of the name checks or trigger trasfer of the case to local district offices for clarification of issues that surfaced through the name checks for fact findings through the interviews. Minor violations of criminal law or local ordinance that require fingerprinting may trigger transfer of the cases to local offices, no matter whether it involves a deportable offense or not. Exit from the U.S. may also be reported by BCP inspectors through the database and the surrendered I-94 documents, which can cause some delays in adjudications, even though in most cases international travelling should not and have not affected adjudication of I-485 applications.
If you have any violation of status in whatever forms after filing I-485 applications, your contact with the agencies through extension or change of nonimmigrant status should be minimized as their findings of violation of nonimmigrant status post-filing of I-485 will seriously affect your eligibility for adjustment of status

Only if you are not from India or China. If you are from India or China then do not be under false hope.

desolate said:
Did you guys see this. Surprising!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early next month, September, DOS will release the October 2005 Visa Bulletin and people will see the impact of new fiscal year visa number allocation on EB-3 visa number availability. As the State Department has already predicted, EB-3 visa number may become current for world-wide, and even for China and India, some numbers may become available inasmuch as their priority dates are older than the new cut-off dates which the October 2005 Visa Bulletin will establish.
Report indicates that the Service Centers have been continuously processing EB-485 cases even though their visa numbers are currently unavailable and they cannot decide the cases. They are getting ready for October 1, 2005! No wonder why the EB-3 I-485 applicants have been receiving biometic appointment letters en masse lately. This is certainly not a bad news at all.
Here are a few pointers which may help the people who have been anxiously waiting for the EB-3 visa numbers becoming available for them:
First, when you receive the biometric scheduling, you should never reschedule it as it can cause a delay in processing your EB-3 I-485 applications. For Indians and Chinese, you may learn that such rescheduling will turn out be one of the most serious mistakes you would ever have made in the immigration journey.
Second, when RFE is received for either I-140 or EB-3 I-485 applications, you should send in responses as promptly as possible so that your cases will get ready for adjudication when the EB-3 visa numbers will become availabe on October 1 and thereafter.
Third, you should not do anything that can trigger transfer of EB-3 I-485 applications to the local district offices for interview or issuance of RFE. Once the cases are transferred to the local offices, the cases are subject to the local offices processing queue and decisions can be delayed substantially. Same will be true with the RFE. Those who have changed employers using AC 21 180-rule may want to assess the advantages and disadvantages of proactively reporting their employment changes with the help of their legal counsels.
Fourth, you should not do anything that will either cause a delay in completion of the name checks or trigger trasfer of the case to local district offices for clarification of issues that surfaced through the name checks for fact findings through the interviews. Minor violations of criminal law or local ordinance that require fingerprinting may trigger transfer of the cases to local offices, no matter whether it involves a deportable offense or not. Exit from the U.S. may also be reported by BCP inspectors through the database and the surrendered I-94 documents, which can cause some delays in adjudications, even though in most cases international travelling should not and have not affected adjudication of I-485 applications.
If you have any violation of status in whatever forms after filing I-485 applications, your contact with the agencies through extension or change of nonimmigrant status should be minimized as their findings of violation of nonimmigrant status post-filing of I-485 will seriously affect your eligibility for adjustment of status

Labor Status check with BEC

Hi ,

My priority date is 07/31/2005 and my case is with BEC.45 days letter was recieved and replied on 02/10/2005.I have not heard anything from my employer yet.It looks like approval queue is moving sept'02 and beyond.

1.Is there anyway to check the status with BEC ?
2.Can I send e-mail to BEC personally or only my employer can send enquiry ?.

Please let me know about the current queue and BEC status check.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
JayRaj
State:CA
RIR
45 Letter:10th Feb 05

It's certified.....If mine is certified, everyone's should

Guys I received a letter from DFLC Back Log Processing Center stating that my Labor Application is certified.

I was copied on the letter that was sent to my Employer and my Lawyers.

My Priority date was December 26 2002.
Went to Federal Processing in Nov 2003.
Got the 45-Day letter in May
Approved: July 13 but I received this letter only yesterday.

I am a Software Engineer.

All of you folks have been great. We stood and will continue to stand, hand in hand in anticipation of good tidings.

I serioulsy believe the process is getting streamlined. I keep seeing some names being cried out like Icarus!, GP111! You guys are doing a great job of giving hope. Hey, hope gets you a long way.

Peace out - Frankappa

Thanks srignram, I really appreciate you for your response.

AwardMyGC

srignram said:
Your paper is waiting on CO's approval.By end of this month your paper will be certiied.Existence check is not an issue,it was a bug on BEC system.

Labor Substitution

I am already into my 7th year in my H1B and I was wondering if I can change my job. The new employer has a labor and is willing to do a substitution. My current labor is pending with the Dallas Backlog Center and the PD is 07/03. I am expecting to get that certified within 3 months but if can get the substituted labor, I can apply for 140 immediatly after getting my H1 transferred and then apply for 485 whenever that becomes current. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

gc_dude123 said:
I am already into my 7th year in my H1B and I was wondering if I can change my job. The new employer has a labor and is willing to do a substitution. My current labor is pending with the Dallas Backlog Center and the PD is 07/03. I am expecting to get that certified within 3 months but if can get the substituted labor, I can apply for 140 immediatly after getting my H1 transferred and then apply for 485 whenever that becomes current. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
I have sent you personal message.

Be careful

I would suggest that you wait for your exisiting labor to get cleared since with a substitute labor you would end up losing your old PD when you file I-140. If you are a EB3 case then you are talking about another 3-4 years before you can file 485 (thanks to retrogression). But if you a EB2 case then it might be helpful till it retrogresses which is possible in Oct'05.

Use your judgement wisely... good luck !!

gc_dude123 said:

Thanks in advance.

Hi

New to this forum. Need some help

What are these abb for

PD: ?
RD: ?

How do i get my new case number. My employer did not even provide an oldone for me. I got my case fine in Nov 2004 from IA. never heard anything except 'it will happen' from my employer. Its RIR in EB3. Please advice

Thx
Permorreg

Welcome to the forum.... please educate yourself by reading through past posts before you post a question. :)

PD: Priority Date
RD: Regional Date

permorreg said:
Hi

New to this forum. Need some help

What are these abb for

PD: ?
RD: ?

How do i get my new case number. My employer did not even provide an oldone for me. I got my case fine in Nov 2004 from IA. never heard anything except 'it will happen' from my employer. Its RIR in EB3. Please advice

Thx
Permorreg

EB3 Labor / 485 filing

GC_from_NJ, What makes you say that 485 filing for EB3 will take another 3-4 years. Just curious because of my PD : 4/30/2004, EB3/CA/RIR, still waiting for 45DL.

I read in this forum, DBEC is processing 2 months every month and is currently processing 3/2003, so I estimate another 6-7 months for my labor to be cleared and then hopefully can file 485 by Oct-2006 and I complete 6th year in Dec-2006.

Am I being realistic ???

thanks,

GC_from_NJ said:
Welcome to the forum.... please educate yourself by reading through past posts before you post a question. :)

PD: Priority Date
RD: Regional Date

Response from BEC

My lawyer got this reply/screen shot data from BEC :
Processing Type: RIR
Case Status: Data Review
Case Number: D-05217-8xxxx.

Although my case was still stuck at SWA(one of those enterject cases with TWC) and was a TR/Non RIR case.
Can anybody calarify what Case Status and processing type mean in this case? Is processing type as RIR an error on BEC data entry part?

MS+0 yr experience

Hi, all

Does anybody know how BECs are processing the RIR cases which require MS+0 yr experience and had made it to the regional offices before going to BECs? Do they approve them right away or ask to retest the job market? Can we see a pattern now since so many cases have been adjudicated?

Thanks.