Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Please advise

Hi,

My PD is 01/17/2003 (RIR) from Detroit
Went to Chicago 06/30/04..
Got 45 days letter 06/30/05. Replyed 07/05/05..

My questions is,

I am in the 7year extension completes in December.. Can I expect before my Labor approval? Can I request a screen shot from DBEC or PBEC?

Please advise..

Thanks.

GCOnly said:
Hi gurus, Help Please!
At the time of labor application, my Rate of Pay was 72% of the Prevailing Wage and now it is at 80% of the prevailing wage. Will that be a problem for my labor certification? My case details are below in my signature. Thanks folks!
Hey buddy,

I got similar situation with you and asked my attorney(see my previous posts). Could you ask your attorney to confirm?

Thanks

GCOnly said:
Hi gurus, Help Please!
At the time of labor application, my Rate of Pay was 72% of the Prevailing Wage and now it is at 80% of the prevailing wage. Will that be a problem for my labor certification? My case details are below in my signature. Thanks folks!

It is not important for labor certification, how much you are actually making but important is, what is written in item 12 of ETA-750A, which is known as rate of pay and once your labor gets cliear at I-140 stage it is known as proferred wage.

Just to make things easier, if you have a scrrenshot then ther is one field "Prevaling Wage" and another field "Rate of Pay". As long as "Rate of Pay" is greater then "Prevailing Wage" * 0.95 your you are fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
badluckinusa said:
Thanks sfmars.

Here are the actual numbers.
Rate of Pay:$*71750 / Yearly*
Prevailing Wage:$*75483.2 / Yearly*

If i take 5% of 75483.2 is 3774.16
71750 + 3774.16 = 75524.16.

So, am i ok?. or do i need to do the math other way?

PW wage = 100
Rate of Pay=95 (5% difference) to be paid after GC. Allowed as per old rules
Mine got approved , hope this helps.
Also how much you make now does not matter

Go ahead and good luck

raja_bsv said:
Hi,

My PD is 01/17/2003 (RIR) from Detroit
Went to Chicago 06/30/04..
Got 45 days letter 06/30/05. Replyed 07/05/05..

My questions is,

I am in the 7year extension completes in December.. Can I expect before my Labor approval? Can I request a screen shot from DBEC or PBEC?

Please advise..

Thanks.

Hi

ArgenBas said:
From the Philly forum we received the news about instructions to both BEC to sync PDs (at last some management).
I believe that all of us would like to see Dallas at the same or faster pace and Philly expediting their work to be sync in the near future with Dallas.
Icarus, do you have, from inside Dallas BEC, any complementary information about these instructions?
- Deadline to be sync.
- Will Dallas continue the revisions as lately?
- Any possible detail is welcomed.

ArgenBas

Originally Posted by aprlc2002
Hi All,

This is quite a good news especially for PBEC.. It seems that the management at both the BECs were instructed to be in sync PDs So we may see some quick approvals in RIR category.. Do not know whether this move slows down DBEC for PBEC to catch up with them.

Regards

DISCLAIMER:

All the aforementioned info is an assessment and cannot be prosecuted under any jurisdiction of law.
If that is true,then not a great news for DBEC and it will slow down definitely.

Will DBEC slow to wait for PBEC catch up?

Icarus:

Aprlc2002 from PBEC forum posted as follows, Could you verify it?:
------------
Hi All,
This is quite a good news especially for PBEC.. It seems that the management at both the BECs were instructed to be in sync PDs So we may see some quick approvals in RIR category.. Do not know whether this move slows down DBEC for PBEC to catch up with them.
------------

thanks

ArgenBas said:
My employer called to Philly to ask about my case. From their answer it is clear that they have now a kind of schedule to analyze our cases. The schedule seems to be valid for several month ahead.
Now comes my problem. According the information they gave us, my LC could be ready just after one of my kids is 21 years old and thus he would not be elegible to be immigrated with my case.
I know that when you enter the case to Immigration, the age of a minor is frozen for immigration purposes, but it seems the law does not cover the DOL instance.
Do you know, guys, if cases like this could be expedited, or if there is some other way to solve my problem?
Thanks to all of you
1.Unfortuenately At lc stage they dont do any fast processing due to Ageout issues of children which has been answered in FAQ.
2. As soon as you file I-485 the childs age will be locked in
and family can be added only at I-485.
3.eg. dob jan 1 1985 of child
4.file I-485 before Dec 31 2006
6.After adjudication of GC the child has to apply for acceptance of GC with in one year if GC has recieved after age out.
7. No other alertnatives
All the best and hope you obtain your LC and file I-485 before the the child turns 21.

I have sent PM.

Prevailing Wage vs Rate of Pay

I'm concerned about the info below saying that the rate of pay shuould be 95% or more than Prevailing wage.I recently got a screenshot of my labor application and found that the rate of pay listed is less than the prevailing wage!
Rate of Pay=70803 (which comes to 90% of PW)
Prevailing Wage=77106
Can anybody please advise me of the consequences and what are the possible solutions for that?

Surpisingly my application was cleared by state..since they are supposed to check the prevailing wages with the rate of pay!!

rest_2004_free said:
Should the actual wage be above 95% of the prevailing wage from the time you have started labor application? Let us say my rate was lower than that when they applied for labor...what about this situation....?

Actually...how does companies ability to pay circumvent these situations if at all. I know that this wage determination comes into the picture when I-140 petition is filed...at this time they either check your wage or the companies ability to pay...

Can somebody please explain how this is determined?

NikePhoros said:
I'm concerned about the info below saying that the rate of pay shuould be 95% or more than Prevailing wage.I recently got a screenshot of my labor application and found that the rate of pay listed is less than the prevailing wage!
Prevailing Wage=77106
Can anybody please advise me of the consequences and what are the possible solutions for that?

Surpisingly my application was cleared by state..since they are supposed to check the prevailing wages with the rate of pay!!

What does your Case Status says in screenshot?

help

can a person on H1B visa have a co-employer (PEO Company). CAN one accept pay stubs from this co employer though h1b visa is sponsored from the original employer??This PEO only keeps employees paystubs,401K and other benefits.....Thanks in advance.

If this is not the correct forum to address this question..please advice where can i ask this question.
Any answer is appreciated.

Thanks!

Prevailing Wage

NikePhoros said:
Prevailing Wage=77106

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1228414&postcount=4700

I said 95% per information from Icarus (see link above from Philly's forum).

Per my knowledge before DOL certified applications if Rate of Pay in application is not less than 7-10% of PW. But it was before BEC came up.

I think that Icarus knows better saying that Rate of Pay can be 95% of PW.

For PERM Rate of Pay must be 100% or higher.

Before BEC, in case of lower Rate of Pay there were some options to prove that Current Rate corresponds the occupied position and they used not correct number to figure out PW. Employer/lawyer could do his own research of the market and present provements to the DOL.

I do not know how it works now.

sfmars said:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1228414&postcount=4700

I said 95% per information from Icarus (see link above from Philly's forum).

Per my knowledge before DOL certified applications if Rate of Pay in application is not less than 7-10% of PW. But it was before BEC came up.

I think that Icarus knows better saying that Rate of Pay can be 95% of PW.

For PERM Rate of Pay must be 100% or higher.

Before BEC, in case of lower Rate of Pay there were some options to prove that Current Rate corresponds the occupied position and they used not correct number to figure out PW. Employer/lawyer could do his own research of the market and present provements to the DOL.

I do not know how it works now.

Yes. This is what my lawyer did. He did some research on the rate around my area and challenge the DOL as DOL's statistic is out of date. My case was cleared. But I dont' know if this will be a problem in BEC. This is my most concern now, since my PD is 10/2002 but still hear nothing.

Does anyone know if a low wage that's challenged and cleared would bring a problem in BEC?

Thanks for the inputs

Thanks dsugandhi and sunshine1 for your responses.
I have contacted my immigration lawyer for her opinion on the matter and waiting for her response.
I got a little concerned because there is such a huge difference between my "Rate of Pay" and the "Prevailing Wage" (As per the Screenshot, my Rate of Pay is only 72% of the Prevailing wage which is substantially low). I shall post my lawyers' response for the benefit of those who are in a similar situation as I am.

Dallas and Philly have same dbase

DOCSIS said:
I am guessing you mean DBEC (Dalla BEC) ???
no, I mean Phil BEC since both Dallas and Philly query off the same dbase. Acc. to this forum posts philly was replying to queries in time. Mine was a genuine request since I have to file for my extension this sept. It took them an hour to respond.

Labor Certified

I have been silent viewer on this forum. I got screen shot today that my labor has been certified. Now I am waiting for hard copy. Thanks for JustWatching and Icarus, you are doing great job on this forum.

Case Status: Final Review on 08-05-2005
Case Status: Certified on 08-22-2005
Hard copy Status: Waiting :p

45-day letters and no FIFO ???

Hello aprlc2002, JustWatching et al,

Can you please ask PBEC folks if they are issuing the 45-day letters in FIFO order (of PD) after the data entry is completed ? Or is it random ?

By the way, the latest T# is T-05261-07###.. (entered last week).

Thanks a bunch !

Thanks

mnhrdc said:
PW wage = 100
Rate of Pay=95 (5% difference) to be paid after GC. Allowed as per old rules
Mine got approved , hope this helps.
Also how much you make now does not matter

Thanks mnhrdc.

ICARUS: 45-day letters and FIFO order...

Hello ICARUS, aprlc2002, JustWatching et al,

Can you please ask/find-out-from PBEC/DBEC folks if they are issuing the 45-day letters in FIFO order (of PD) after the data entry is completed ? Or is it random ?

Thanks a bunch !