Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

!!!!

Hi Guys....
Just want to share few things that i gone through....
1. MY 45 days letter was received in feb 2005 and they replied back to it only on March 1st. [VERY FAST WORKING FIRM :mad: ]

2. Lawyer said that we have to wait for 180 days and then we can query for the status through email....[I hope we all know that its 90 days and not 180 days]...HE THINGS THAT PPL DONT KNOW ABOUT IT

3. When i called him to ask for any LC approvals..he replied saying that BEC has to process applications from 1998, 99, 00..etc to get to my case. [is that a valid info guys]. I hope the forum gurus mentioned that oldest application is 2000 [ that too very few ]

just my 2 cents info...this what the update from my lawyer.

Hi
I think you are on the right track. Most backlog starts from 2001
Before that there maybe stray cases here and there.

7th year extension

I have just received some info from Philly regarding 7th year extension:

Quote:
"If your request is in reference to the following, this information will also be updated.

Address updates for attorney, employer, or alien
Change of attorney (or attorney address changes)
Incorrect case closures
H-1B extensions please email your request to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US
Case withdraws

Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information."

Hope this info will help some of you seeking 7th year extension

srignram said:
Helo gurus ,
The following is the reply that i have recieved for my query on the case no from Dallas:

"You have reached the Dallas Backlog Processing Center status inquiry
mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on
Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are being
transferred to a new system. Once the data entry process is completed, a
45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued
on all applications providing a new case ID # and may request additional
information from the employer.
If your request is in reference to the following, this information will
also be updated.
Address updates for attorney, employer, or alien
Change of attorney(or attorney address changes)
Incorrect case closures
H-1B extensions
Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain
information."

Ironically my employer recieved and sent back the reply for 45 days letter on 05/02/2005.I initiated the query on 04/20/2005.so iam still unaware of my case number.

Your case no. is listed on the 45 day letter. Try to ask your lawyer or employer if you can have the copy of the 45-day letter.

GC_DJ said:
I just re-confirmed with my attorney and 70 APPROVALS is correct and ALL OF THEM ARE FROM DALLAS BEC. Sorry guys I can not get more information than this. If this trend continues all who replied to 45 day letter will be approved soon.

Can I ask you your attorney's name and website, if any? I checked with my attorney(Vercruysse Murray & Calzone, P.C.). She says she is just receiving 45 days letters. No approvals yet.

at least which state?

just want to check which state does the 70 approvals belong to? or your attorney handles cases from multiple states?

plus, if it's not CA, most likely attorney needs only deal with one of the BPC, not both.

GC_DJ said:
I just re-confirmed with my attorney and 70 APPROVALS is correct and ALL OF THEM ARE FROM DALLAS BEC. Sorry guys I can not get more information than this. If this trend continues all who replied to 45 day letter will be approved soon.

Hi Guys

Thanks for infor GCDJ. If your lawyer is true its great if he is not true who cares, we have our Icarus who said its 08/02 PD right now in the PBLS que and offcourse we all are there for each other to provide more information.
So again guys try to relax soon we should get our approvals. Zb don't worry you will get you approval. Chill guys good news is just around the corner.

Our Attorney Received 3 RIR Approvals today from Dallas BEC. All Cases have PD of May-2002. 45 day letters ware received & Answered in March-2005 .

I am still waiting for mine !!!!

Latest approval for a traditional case

hello friends,

what is the PD of latest approval seen from the traditional queue ? It looks like for RIR cases June - July 2002 cases are getting approved.

-- Thanks

Wait for some more time

Chill out guys... Relax.....Lets wait for few days before coming to wierd conclusions about the FIFO.

Whatever it is..... it is good to know that BEC is approving cases.

rhythmram said:
Hi Guys....
3. When i called him to ask for any LC approvals..he replied saying that BEC has to process applications from 1998, 99, 00..etc to get to my case. [is that a valid info guys]. I hope the forum gurus mentioned that oldest application is 2000 [ that too very few ]

just my 2 cents info...this what the update from my lawyer.

There are several cases with PD of 1903. Don't believe it ? check with the flcdatacenter.

So there are all indication that our LC cases will be processed somewhere in 2103 if the BEC centers will manage to enter all the cases by that time :(

Guys any update on Dallas BEC
I saw someone posting that approvals started coming for PD 2003 and 2004 also ? any update Please ?

question for icarus

1)updates on RIR and NON-RIR PDs being processed

2)current number of cases awaiting cert at CO level and any improvements in CO processing

Thanks !

NeelP said:
Our Attorney Received 3 RIR Approvals today from Dallas BEC. All Cases have PD of May-2002. 45 day letters ware received & Answered in March-2005 .

I am still waiting for mine !!!!

Are all the cases from CA?

To Icarus

Hi Icarus

As per some person in this forum, his lawyer has received cases with PD's of 2003. Can it be true?(no offence to that person)we knowthat que jumps back and forth but do you know if que had jumped in year 2003. If so kindly let us know till which month and offcourse the current PD to which que has reached. As we know that it can reach 2003 and go back to 2002.
So kindly answer my question.
Thank you very much in advance.

Which of these dates is my Priority Date?

Hello gurus,

Here are my details:
1 - My lawyer filed my LC on June 10, 2002 in TX
2 - Per 45-day letter, ETA 750 receipt date is July 8, 2002
3 - Per FlcDataCenter, reached State March 4, 2003
4 - Per FlcDataCenter, reached Regional March 7, 2003

Which of these dates is my true priority date? My lawyer is a moron (unfortunately nothing I can do about it), he says because of backlog reduction efforts priority dates dont matter, and he is not sure which one is my priority date (what a MORON!!!!!!!!!!)

Any help appreciated,

Thanks,

NetNerd

netnerd said:
Hello gurus,

Here are my details:

NetNerd

JULY 08, 2002

Any PERM approval yet

I am wondering if any body has any info about PERM approval. I saw one line in the forum saying "We have started getting PERM approval". Can some one give little more details?
PD: 11/2002
State: MO
45 Days letter received on 04/2005 and replied
LC: Not received any update from Dallas as of today
I am thinking to go PERM
Any suggestion pls.

gocard,

If your PD is 11/02, i would suggest you to wait for few more months instead of going for PERM.
My PD is also 11/02 , By looking at the current trend (Approval of PD 8/02), I am expecting something should happen atleast by October :)

-SR
TX RIR/EB2
PD 11/02
Replied to 45 days letter in 12/04

in FLCdataCenter, there is a local received date. that is your priority date. I guess should be July 8th.
netnerd said:
Hello gurus,

Here are my details:

NetNerd