Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Chocolate said:
Thanks I am just hoping so that before the dates go back for rest of the world i shud be done atleast filing for next stages.Do u need to have 140 approval to file EAD /AP .Mine is EB2 RIR category so i can file 140/485 /EAD/AP together but for EAD /AP do i need to wait for 140 approval?

No you do not need to have 140 approval to get EAD/AP. They are 2 seperate processes.

No Sir...You don't need to wait...

Chocolate....

You don't need to wait for I-140 approval to get EAD/AP...per my knowledge as soon as you apply all togeother within 90 days you will recieve your EAD and AP..then onwards you can enjoy both...Good Luck...

Raj

Rest of the world regressed also???

Aren't the Rest Of The World regressed back to 2001 in the Feb bulletin??
What do you mean - before they regress back??
What have I missed????

I do HOPE that the rest of the world "omes forward" before the new fiscal year starts.. which is Oct (?).

Gurus please correct me.

Special Handling cases for labour certifications

To all the gurus here,
Does anyone know how long does it take for the special handling (university professor) cases to get approved? I had filed for my case in December 2004 and was told by my lawyer that it takes about 6-7 months.It has oviously been more than that. Is there any way of tracking my case? Please help. My spouse will soon run out of her h1 visa status and is dependent on me filing EAD
MADJAD

cacanuk said:
Aren't the Rest Of The World regressed back to 2001 in the Feb bulletin??
What do you mean - before they regress back??
What have I missed????

I do HOPE that the rest of the world "omes forward" before the new fiscal year starts.. which is Oct (?).

Gurus please correct me.

he is talking abt eb2 which is still current for rest of world..he is not a citizen of india or china..

Guys we need your support............
I was in washington for the meeting as a part of the immigrationvoice team. And 2 of us were there to present the case of Backlog centers only. We have these 2 priorities

1) Instead of 1 year extensions we should always get 3 year extensions, in all circumstances, even if we are eligible for lesser period extension
2) Urge the lawmakers to direct the Labor dept. to clear the clouds on the backlog centers

We all are fighting for 1 cause, 'peace in our lives'. I presented the case to Denyse Sabagh (ex AILA general counsel and chair of legislative advocacy committee), Bo Cooper (ex General Counsel of the INS). They were very receptive to suggestions, as well as they were surprised to know that this is being happening and they did not hear noise from the sufferers, they promised that they will talk to their contacts about this stuff.

Wow, it always nice to read that someone out there is fighting for you.

We live in a world where those being served are the ones who strongly ask to be served.

We need to know if there are people like you, so that we can support them and also if there are known for-profit cos.(genuine) which can lobby for us.

IF we FF ourselves by 20 years, we should not blame ourselves for the naivety for waiting for a GC for 5-10 years.
This thing can be done in a much simpler and shorter way. I believe its time that we understand that we cannot wait 3 years for a Labor certification. It should not take that time, no client of ours would keep us if they knew that we would take 400% more time them initially estimated (even if there is a change in scope).

I could keep on writing about what I think about getting thru this process sooner, but there are actions involved and these actions are not simply filling up Forms over the Internet and sending Emails to thousands of people (I know that does make an impact).
At the end of it, I strongly believe that money has the power to change this process and just by letting someone know that I am ready to pay, our process would move faster.

Even if I am ready to move from my seat, I need to know what I need to do. Some people do not and we need those guys to help us.

black_logs said:
Guys we need your support............
I was in washington for the meeting as a part of the immigrationvoice team. And 2 of us were there to present the case of Backlog centers only. We have these 2 priorities

1) Instead of 1 year extensions we should always get 3 year extensions, in all circumstances, even if we are eligible for lesser period extension
2) Urge the lawmakers to direct the Labor dept. to clear the clouds on the backlog centers

We all are fighting for 1 cause, 'peace in our lives'. I presented the case to Denyse Sabagh (ex AILA general counsel and chair of legislative advocacy committee), Bo Cooper (ex General Counsel of the INS). They were very receptive to suggestions, as well as they were surprised to know that this is being happening and they did not hear noise from the sufferers, they promised that they will talk to their contacts about this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
waiting....

PD 01/22/2004
RD 08/2004
IL
RIR/EB3
45 days letter 01/2005

I have seen some approvals for IL for my priority date.
I know the approval process random but is there a way I can contact Dallas BEC (phone or email)?

Thanks

This is Great efforts.....

I support on this as well....how long we will be like this...daily morning checking status....waiting for emails from attorney or employer....other than worried about love ones..we more worried about immigration process...guys wakeup and join as a team...so we can fight all togeother..this all for our benefits only...not for Neighbors

Saluate to those 2 people went DC behalf of everyone....

Many Thanks
I am ready to join as a team.
RajWaitingonLCA

reddog said:

We live in a world where those being served are the ones who strongly ask to be served.

We need to know if there are people like you, so that we can support them and also if there are known for-profit cos.(genuine) which can lobby for us.

IF we FF ourselves by 20 years, we should not blame ourselves for the naivety for waiting for a GC for 5-10 years.
This thing can be done in a much simpler and shorter way. I believe its time that we understand that we cannot wait 3 years for a Labor certification. It should not take that time, no client of ours would keep us if they knew that we would take 400% more time them initially estimated (even if there is a change in scope).

I could keep on writing about what I think about getting thru this process sooner, but there are actions involved and these actions are not simply filling up Forms over the Internet and sending Emails to thousands of people (I know that does make an impact).
At the end of it, I strongly believe that money has the power to change this process and just by letting someone know that I am ready to pay, our process would move faster.

Even if I am ready to move from my seat, I need to know what I need to do. Some people do not and we need those guys to help us.

PD - Oct' 2003 from OH

I have a friend with PD of Oct' 2003 from Ohio/RIR. She still hasn't received her approval, whereas I see PD of Jan 2004 getting approved. That's 3 months lag. Is anyone experiencing similar issues ?

reddog said:

reddog:

It is heartening to read your response. We need more and more people like you to join in our efforts to stand up and fight and really do something to fix this horrible problem.

First: you can become a member in www.immigrationvoice.org and join as a volunteer and help us also to get more members.

Thanks.

NOR-RIR Labor approved

Hello friends,

I just got an email from my attorney saying that my labor is approved.
Here are the details:

NON-RIR/EB3/Nebraskai, this is an IT related position (Software Engineer)

PD: 01-july-02
RD: 015-Mar-03
45 day letter received/sent -14-Feb-2005
Date application approved: 04-Jan-06.

Thanks to everybody on the forum for very helpful input.

I know there are people before me, your guys stay put, your turn is just around the corner :( .

Labor approved :eek:)

Hello friends,
I want to share my good news with you. I received the notice today that my labor got approved. Thanks to everybody on the forum for very helpfull information and good luck to all of you.

PD: 03/01/2004
RD: 03/04/2004
IL/RIR/EB3
45 day letter received/sent : Feb 2005

Congrats Orangecounty can you confirm your PD And RD, how come they are just 3 days apart. Also if you have previously requested a screen shot can you tell us your case source.

Thanks
GMR

Orangecounty said:
Hello friends,
I want to share my good news with you. I received the notice today that my labor got approved. Thanks to everybody on the forum for very helpfull information and good luck to all of you.

RD: 03/04/2004
IL/RIR/EB3
45 day letter received/sent : Feb 2005

Labor Approved

Hello friends,
The first half of my waiting is over and i am getting ready for (I-140) next. I got a call from my attorney saying that my labor is approved. More details yet to come...

RIR/EB3/Iowa (IT related position)

RD: Somewhere in mid July'2004.
Case source: Region
45 day letter received/sent -03/15/2005
Date application approved: Dont know, Yet to receive hardcopy.

Be patient, it doesnt make sense if you worry to much, time has to come (and it will).

Thanks to everyone who shared useful information with others.

srini27 said:
Hello friends,

I just got an email from my attorney saying that my labor is approved.
Here are the details:

NON-RIR/EB3/Nebraskai, this is an IT related position (Software Engineer)

PD: 01-july-02
RD: 015-Mar-03
45 day letter received/sent -14-Feb-2005
Date application approved: 04-Jan-06.

Thanks to everybody on the forum for very helpful input.

I know there are people before me, your guys stay put, your turn is just around the corner :( .

SRINI27,

How long after 45 day letter were you asked to do the add/resume/interview process.

I am there in the same boat

Hello,

I am also in the situation where I didn't see any visibility.

My PD is entered wrong in Dallas BEC as Oct'2004 instead of Oct'2003 .Mine is filed in Illinois and RIR/EB2 went to regioanl Chicago in July 2004.

45 day letter received in Feb '05 and attorney and company peopel didn't look at it carefully,they wrongly prointed my PD sdate as Oct'04. Now when I checked the status with the attorney,they lookd the letter and agrred theat there is a mistake in 45 day letter.

This was found in Oct'05, Attorney is sending letters,talkign with Dol.But so far no success.It is the Dol fault

I don't know when my Labor can be approved???

God only knows .Attorney is saying,he is trying his best

Very much depressed