Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Happy and Sad

I am both Happy and Sad coz My lawyer got the hard copy today but I guess I can only file my I-140 at this time right? since I am EB3 I'll have to wait for visa to become available in order to file my I-485 and my EAD. Can someone confirm this?

Thanks,
Komal

jnpr said:
You are welcome!
If you want to read the source yourself, you can go to google or USCIS.gov,
then search the Yates May12/2005 Memo.

If you are more patient and wait for your 140 approved you can enjoy:
1. 3 year H1B extension, it doesn't matter you file it through your current employer or from your new employer;
2. carry/port/transfer your earlier PD for your new GC application through new employer.

I'll do.
Thanks.

waiting for hardcopy for a very long time.

CA/RIR/EB3/Pd - Jan27,2003. Any one got their hard copy who has pd after me and from ca with EB3 RIR???? Came to know that its certified through screen shot, but the screen shot doesnt show the certified date.

waitingforlca said:
CA/RIR/EB3/Pd - Jan27,2003. Any one got their hard copy who has pd after me and from ca with EB3 RIR???? Came to know that its certified through screen shot, but the screen shot doesnt show the certified date.

Got mine today, CA/ RIR/ EB3, PD 2/20/2003.

desis said:
can some one please tell me what is I-140 & I-485 please please thank you bye

I-140 : Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
I-485 :Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Hi guys,

I got my LC hardcopy today.Since I saw the screenshot one week back as certified , we prepared everything and kept it ready and we will be filing I-140/485 soon.

details
CA/RIR/EB2/ prio date-July 2002/regional july 2003/45 days letter Jan 2005/approved hard copy 9/22

Thanks

vsaxena said:
Did you get the screenshot?

Hell no! Due to sweet Rita, I, yet again, got screwed by the nature. I am the HR, I am IT and I am everything in my office. I had to shut down my e-mail server and now wait until this B***H passes by. I did not get time to configure the email forwarding from the DNS. I am sitting here in Austin like a refugee, though I am safe at my relatives place.
My luck is screwed up no matter where I go. But I am going with the attitude "Zindagi jhannd hai... mujhe phir bhi ghamand hai".
Well, I hope I am back in Houston like Rambo and start tracking my hopless LC. :rolleyes:

komalk said:
I-140 : Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
I-485 :Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
Can You Please Provide me average time processing for getting I-140 or I-485 Thank You
Desis

Got Labor Approval today.

Guys,
I got labor approval today. My Lawyer received hard copy. My case is EB3/RIR. My Q is will there be any advantage for me if I file I-140 before the 30th of this month? OR it doesn't matter since my case is EB3?
Any info will be greatly appreciated.
PD: 3/10/03
EB3/RIR/MI
Reached dallas 1/11/05.

LC_Ki_Kahaani

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
Hell no! Due to sweet Rita, I, yet again, got screwed by the nature. I am the HR, I am IT and I am everything in my office. I had to shut down my e-mail server and now wait until this B***H passes by. I did not get time to configure the email forwarding from the DNS. I am sitting here in Austin like a refugee, though I am safe at my relatives place.
My luck is screwed up no matter where I go. But I am going with the attitude "Zindagi jhannd hai... mujhe phir bhi ghamand hai".
Well, I hope I am back in Houston like Rambo and start tracking my hopless LC. :rolleyes:

I am so sorry about ur situation. I hope u will be able to go back home soon.
I am sure ur case has already been certified. All the best.

komal.

waitingforlca said:
Do you think i should push my employer to find out status or do u have any suggestions for me. ?

I don't think there is anything u can do except wait. And if u r EB3 u can't file ur I-485 so I guess there is no hurry.

GotGC?? said:
Incorrect!

You could apply for any number of H1 extensions in 1 year increments on the basis of a pending labor app. This labor app could be from a previous emp.

I *know* of a friend who was let go from company A while on his 7th year, but could get a H1 from company B on the basis of a LC pending for > 1 year by company A. Incidentally, he applied for PERM from company B, got his approval and enjoying a EAD now - so all happens for the better somehow :)

thanks.

Labor in BEC, filing new one under PERM

I have a future labor filed in April 2004, RIR EB2 from Chicago, Illinois through employer 'A' for whom I am not working.

My current employer, ‘B’ is willing to file a new labor under PERM. I have MS plus 4 years of experience where as my job requirements are B.S plus 2 yrs exp. So, I am not sure under what category my current employer is going to file my L.C.

Can I keep my both Labors going? I would greatly appreciate if someone can provide guidance on filing new L.C under both EB2 and EB3, and with retrogression in mind. I wish good luck for all who are waiting on L.C approval.

Thanks in advance.

useruser9999 said:
I have a future labor filed in April 2004, RIR EB2 from Chicago, Illinois through employer 'A' for whom I am not working.

My current employer, ‘B’ is willing to file a new labor under PERM. I have MS plus 4 years of experience where as my job requirements are B.S plus 2 yrs exp. So, I am not sure under what category my current employer is going to file my L.C.

Can I keep my both Labors going? I would greatly appreciate if someone can provide guidance on filing new L.C under both EB2 and EB3, and with retrogression in mind. I wish good luck for all who are waiting on L.C approval.

Thanks in advance.
You can have two labors pending for sure. B.S plus 2 yrs exp. is EB3.

If you are from retro affected countries, PD is more important than anything else.
If you are from non-retro affected countries, your EB2 pending at Dallas is still better than a new EB3.

Anyone will file a new labor if there is opportunity in case the previous one doesn't work. There is no harm to you at all to file a new labor.
However, you should concentrate on Dallas only.

How To Get A Screenshot

Sergen,

send an email to this address: H1B7YR@DAL.DFLC.US

And write exactly this:

=========================================
Subject: Proof for H1B 7th year extension

Dear Sir or Madam,

please, provide me a proof for H1B 7th year extension.

Employer Name:

Alien Name:

Date of Filing:

Case Number:

Thank you very much,

YOUR NAME HERE

====================================================

Sergen, you said in your email that Dallas BEC received your 45 letter on 03/21/05. Could you please tell me how do you know that they did receive your letter? Is there a way of asking D-BEC about it? Please advise. :confused:

Thanks,

MARVADUR

Last edited by a moderator:
LC - no hard feelings but can you refrain from speaking in your native language every now and then? not all of them are Indians in this forum

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:

desisi - you should think the respective I-140 & 485 forums on this website - even though komalk asked u to check USCIS,they give the worst case scenarios processing times

desis said:
Can You Please Provide me average time processing for getting I-140 or I-485 Thank You
Desis