Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I'm in the same boat as u :-(

My PD is April 2002, EB2/RIR, CA. Received 45-days letter in Jan. 2005. No further news since then. I'm also wondering what PD DBEC is now working on. I saw so many guys on the forum, whose PD are behind April 2002, have got LC approved. Why they skipped my case???? :confused:

caliborne said:
My PD is Aug 2002 , CAL - SFO
Received 45 day letter in Jan- replied in Feb
Status Now shows 'RIR' from screenshot.

Is there any one out here still waiting like me...with PD 2002
Can we do anything about his..may be a phone number, e-mail of Dallas center..to ask why they are pending..please advice

sfmars said:
By June 2006 DBEC will clear all regional cases and start working on SWA cases based on the FIFO that's why SWA people will not see any approvals till June 2006.

I was thinking...going by CA alone, last case to reach region was in feb/mar
2004...and CA was processing march 2003, which is appx. march 2002 PD. so around 2 year worth of SWA cases. If DBEC [dont know abt PBEC] could process all regional cases by june 2006, it would mean on the average they finish 2 year of SWA load in 12 months [12 months bcoz of teething problems, dataentry etc...]...so in 6 months they should finish RIR SWA cases [since one year of SWA is left]..=> all RIR cases finished by end of 2006.

Of course all this assuming even distribution of cases throughout 2002 - 2005,
across states and regions. [Note that CA regional was split between PBEC and DBEC, so there might be couple of months margin.]

SSara said:
I sent an e-mail to Dallas to ask for the screenshot.. no answer in one week
I sent an e-mail yesterday to Philly.. I got this today:

ETA Case Number: D-05105-xxxxx
Priority Date: 05/03/2004
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: Region
Visa Type: H-1B
Case Received Date: 04/15/2005
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status: RIR :confused: :rolleyes: I guess I have to wait I dont know how much!!!

I got the 45 letter in May 2005 and Replied it immediatly

I do not know if this information is correct, but I read this somewhere:

Meaning of the codes for the "Case Status" field in the
screen shot:

1.Incomplete: 45-day letter not yet generated / Case not entered fully

2.Data Review: 45-day reply not received / 45-day reply not entered. No action yet.

3.Closed or Withdrawn: 45-day reply not received and case closed / Case
closed by employer.

4.RIR or TR: 45-day reply received and data entered. Waiting in queue.

5.Final Review: Processed and recommended for approval. With CO for
certification.

6.Certified: Certified. (May not be mailed yet)

Last edited by a moderator:
calabor said:
I was thinking...going by CA alone, last case to reach region was in feb/mar
2004...and CA was processing march 2003, which is appx. march 2002 PD. so around 2 year worth of SWA cases. If DBEC [dont know abt PBEC] could process all regional cases by june 2006, it would mean on the average they finish 2 year of SWA load in 12 months [12 months bcoz of teething problems, dataentry etc...]...so in 6 months they should finish RIR SWA cases [since one year of SWA is left]..=> all RIR cases finished by end of 2006.

Of course all this assuming even distribution of cases throughout 2002 - 2005,
across states and regions. [Note that CA regional was split between PBEC and DBEC, so there might be couple of months margin.]

Do not think that DBEC has CA cases only. SWA CA really improved last year and many of CA cases moved to Region that's why we see many approvals of CA cases which made Region.

If my analysis is right after June 2006 when DBEC will start approve SWA cases you will much less approved CA SWA cases. Such states like Indiana, Colorado, Washington will get more approvals than California.

Again the Ratio of Regional to SWA cases is ~ 1/6.

What SWA people should really worry is that DBEC and PBEC have only money for 24-30 months to pay staff services.

And nobody doesn't not know what are they (BECs) going to do when they ate all money dedicated by government for their 30 months of services.

Labor Certified

I got my labor approved. My Employer got the hard copy today.

MI/RIR/EB3
PD: Feb 2003
RD:Apr 2004

CAPD02 said:
Hi Caloborne,

My PD is June 2002 CA EB2 RIR. My status also still says RIR. 45 days letter replied in Jan 05.

We don't have a luck in atleast getting LC.

Thanks
CAPD02
Dude!!
You should try to contact them ...You have time till this month end to apply for concurrent filing.... Is there a way to talk to people at these centers

Certified, PD: 3/5/2003, CA, RIR, EB2

It's my birthday today. After hearing mass, I went home after lunch. I usually check my mail before going in. Receiving the hard copy of my LC today was truly an A-W-E-S-O-M-E gift. I would like to say that discovering this site took away a lot of my fears and frustrations. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE for your contributions. To those who are waiting, Goodluck!

PD: 3/5/2003
RD: 1/28/2005
Dallas BEC
State: CA
RIR
EB2

reddy_mjm said:
Even my Labor got certified today.

Priority date 03/27/03
Dallas backlog center
Filed from MI - RIR case. :)

Did you receive it by email or the hard copy? Which state? Thanks.

I got email screenshot shown as certified with PD 03/23/03

goutamc said:
I dont know what the hell I'm going to do with it (may be good for wipinng rear :) )....but I got my LC cetified...still not in mail....just wanted to let u guys know.

I am in the same situation I decide to file the 485 with just screenshot. Worse case, I lost my medical exam money.

Good Luck

La Vida Loca said:
I am in the same situation I decide to file the 485 with just screenshot. Worse case, I lost my medical exam money.

If u r going to file file it without medical exam....if they accept the application they would send an RFE anyway for medical exam.

caliborne said:
Dude!!
You should try to contact them ...You have time till this month end to apply for concurrent filing.... Is there a way to talk to people at these centers

Thanks Caliborne for your concren. But the problem is BEC never giving any official information saying that on which PD cases they are working currently. We are all sharing our info here and aware that they are processing now PD 2003 cases, but there is no official information.

I called BEC and they said they will give info to only lawyer or employer. My lawyer doesn't want to call them, lawyer was telling that there is lot of cases prior to my PDs are still pending and we need to wait. My employer always depends on lawyer, so it's a deadlock situation.

It will be better for everyone, If BEC starts releasing offcial info on monthly basis indicating where is the current queue. Then we can ask them about out pending cases.

Thanks
CAPD02
EB2 RIR CA
PD: Jun 2002

LC_Ki_Kahaani said:
Congrats son!
Hope more happiness lies ahead for you!! ;) At least you can go ahead and file for I-140 for now.

I am sending a request for my screenshot and lets see what happens!!
Did you get the screenshot?

Same case here :-(

Hi, CAPD02,

Same situation here. My PD is even earlier than yours: April 2002, EB2/RIR, CA. But except for the 45 days letter, I didn't get any information from my lawyer so far. The lawyer even would not give me my case number. I am almost crazy now. What can I do??? Do almost all CA RIR cases with PD in 2002 have received the certification from DBRC???

Any information would be highly appreciated! Thanks,

CalEnginner

CAPD02 said:
Thanks Caliborne for your concren. But the problem is BEC never giving any official information saying that on which PD cases they are working currently. We are all sharing our info here and aware that they are processing now PD 2003 cases, but there is no official information.

I called BEC and they said they will give info to only lawyer or employer. My lawyer doesn't want to call them, lawyer was telling that there is lot of cases prior to my PDs are still pending and we need to wait. My employer always depends on lawyer, so it's a deadlock situation.

It will be better for everyone, If BEC starts releasing offcial info on monthly basis indicating where is the current queue. Then we can ask them about out pending cases.

Thanks
CAPD02
EB2 RIR CA
PD: Jun 2002

I think you can get it!!!

VISLI_COM said:
Anyone can get screenshot. my extension is due to June'06.Is it possible for me to get screen shot?

EB3/CA/AUG'03

My visa is due in May 06. I sent an e-mail to Philly asking for the screenshot and I got it the next day early morning. I am going to fill my extension in december to be able to get it before May 06.

From the tracker maintained by JustWatching ( we owe him one big THANKS !!) and from the labor certs received by colleagues, I am pretty sure that for PD July'02 onwards the approval rate is >90% for ( EB2+EB3 ) RIR cases.

Strangely, for PDs before July'02, the approval rate is somewhat, but not a big lot, less.

Sorry, dont know how to interpret it.

CalEngineer said:
Hi, CAPD02,

Same situation here. My PD is even earlier than yours: April 2002, EB2/RIR, CA. But except for the 45 days letter, I didn't get any information from my lawyer so far. The lawyer even would not give me my case number. I am almost crazy now. What can I do??? Do almost all CA RIR cases with PD in 2002 have received the certification from DBRC???

CalEnginner

CalEngineer said:
Hi, CAPD02,

CalEnginner
Hi CalEnginner,

R U sure urs is April 2002, EB2/RIR. Why i ask is i am very sure that most if not all of the cases from the data/yr have been certified or remanded back to state long back. mine was March 2002, remanded back to state to be processed as Traditional , and in Dallas.

Do you know the full case details. please post...

My detailed information.

Yes, I'm pretty sure mine is April 2002. Here is the detailed information:

PD: April 2002
RD: May 1st, 2003
Category: EB2 / RIR, CA
45 days letter Received and Replied: Jan. 27, 2005
BRC: Dallas

But I don't have my case number, because the lawyer told me my company policy fobides him to disclose case number to employees.

I really don't know what's going on with my case. I am so frustrated for I don't know where to seek help either :(

CalEngineer

csrini1 said:
Hi CalEnginner,

R U sure urs is April 2002, EB2/RIR. Why i ask is i am very sure that most if not all of the cases from the data/yr have been certified or remanded back to state long back. mine was March 2002, remanded back to state to be processed as Traditional , and in Dallas.

Do you know the full case details. please post...

sergen said:
hi everyone
ETACase#:D-050111****
PD :10/24/2003
RD :08/01/2004
45 days letter:03/17/2005
OH

Dallas BEC recieved my 45 letter 03/21/05.

I need screen shot. how can i do that. I need information. I need help thank you all of you.