Dallas Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I485 without medical

Can I file I485 without medical. I am waiting for medical results. In case it gets delayed,can I go head I485 without medical. Any advice.

Certified

I dont know what the hell I'm going to do with it (may be good for wipinng rear :) )....but I got my LC cetified...still not in mail....just wanted to let u guys know.

LC hard copy

GotGC?? said:
I was planning to do a LC substitution based on a co-worker's D-BEC approved LC. Thing is, we have the approved LC that was mailed to the employer, not the one mailed to the attorney.

Can the I-140/485 be filed without the attorney copy? My understanding was that ONLY the attorney gets the certified ETA 750 and the employer just gets a letter saying so....

Please help....time's running out.

Did your employer get the original signed document or a copy of the ETA 750 or just a letter saying the application was certified? If it is ETA 750 you can use it for filing I-140. 485 depends on your EB category and country of birth and retrogression and all that stuff.

Good luck

:D
goutamc said:
I dont know what the hell I'm going to do with it (may be good for wipinng rear :) )....but I got my LC cetified...still not in mail....just wanted to let u guys know.

Do you have a new born baby in your house? You can use the certified LC to clean your kid's ass. :D

Anyway congratulations to you.

GCCovet said:
No posting from these Gurus since past few weeks.

I am missing this guys a lot.........

Ofcourse missing Indira too! :)

GCCovet, I'm pretty much here. Sometimes pull other members leg every now and then. I too miss both Gandhis (Indira and Feroz). I miss their family fight.

I don't think gp111 will visit this thread anymore. Becasuse he's busy with other thread.

ICarus wont come back becasue he is no longer getting any useful update from his source.

Labor Approved

Hi,
Finally my Labor approved today(09/21/2005), Thanks to every one helped me to check the labor status information all these days.
Case:EB3
PD:02/2003
RD:04/2004
State:MI

goutamc said:
congratulations! sometimes peace of mind is more important than GC. Good luck on your way to clear another hurdle.

LC received

My Lawyer has received the paper LC.

Good Luck everyone ;) .

PD 02/18/2003
RD 08/13/2003
45 letter 01/24/2005
ETA# D-04293-XXXXX
TX - EB2
Dallas DOL

updateLC said:
My Lawyer has received the paper LC.

Good Luck everyone ;) .

PD 02/18/2003
RD 08/13/2003
45 letter 01/24/2005
ETA# D-04293-XXXXX
TX - EB2
Dallas DOL

Congrats and hope you know your last date to mail necessary forms by overnight delivery is on 29th September to take advantage of EB2. MY Moron Attorney has filed today by snail mail to save some $

LC Certified

Hi,
The screen shot I got today says "certified". My PD is 4/2003, RIR, EB-2. Eventhough I am here at Dallas, but they won't let me go there to pick it up.
I am so worry about when I can get the hard copy. Only a few days to go.
Thanks all the gurus and none gurus here.

Numbers available for other than China, India or Philipins

mnhrdc said:
Congrats and hope you know your last date to mail necessary forms by overnight delivery is on 29th September to take advantage of EB2. MY Moron Attorney has filed today by snail mail to save some $

I am not from China, India, or Philipines so my lawyer has said this deadline does not apply to me, thanks for the advice. :confused:

Can someone tell me???? Please.

komalk said:
So even though if we eventually get our certified hard copies (after so many years) we still will not be able to file our I-485 until visa becomes available???? It may take another 2 years?????:confused:

If I am not from China or India can I still file my I-485 and EAD or do I have to wait for visa to become available. And is it ture I can't even file my EAD until visa becomes available?

Can someone tell me? please.

Thanks,
Komal

To my understanding if you are NOT from India or China AND falls under EB2 category you can file now.

komalk said:
If I am not from China or India can I still file my I-485 and EAD or do I have to wait for visa to become available. And is it ture I can't even file my EAD until visa becomes available?

Can someone tell me? please.

Thanks,
Komal

Ohhh, 2 years would be very optimistic... unless a new law comes or someone supports us in congress, it could be more tahn 2 years easily for a PD of 2003
komalk said:
So even though if we eventually get our certified hard copies (after so many years) we still will not be able to file our I-485 until visa becomes available???? It may take another 2 years?????:confused:

EB3 so I am stuck right?

Victoria97 said:
To my understanding if you are NOT from India or China AND falls under EB2 category you can file now.

EB3 so I am stuck right? I can't even file my EAD?

goutamc said:
Congrats son!
Hope more happiness lies ahead for you!! ;) At least you can go ahead and file for I-140 for now.

I am sending a request for my screenshot and lets see what happens!!

Hi,

My labor was applied in TX/RIR on Oct.2003 under EB3. By going through previous pages, it looks like Dallas BEC is currently processing cases that were moved to Regional. My case is still at state. Can someone tell what strategy is used by dallas BEC for cases at state level? Also, whether labor cert. is approved based on Priority dates regardless of whether they are at state or moved to regional. I have lost hope and I guess I will have to wait for another 2 years to get my labor approved. Would it be better if I try for labor substitution or PERM. I have 1+ years left on my H1B.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

thiru
PD Oct.2003
TX/RIR/EB3
Never made it to Regional

welcome to reality, thiru2000

DBEC is currently processing only regional cases, cases which reached regional.
They have not even completed data entry for state cases. In fact they have not completed "temporary" data entry for state cases.
Your PD of oct 2003 could take 2 years to be processed, maybe less, maybe more.
There are thousands of people who have an earlier PD and waiting in the line.