:D WAC 02 095 approved

22ezgc

Registered Users (C)
I recvd the courtesy for both spouse and myself in mail.
The strange thing is that online status still shows my status as RFE recvd and for my spouse as FP recvd.
I used AC21. The original notice for me was recvd by my new attorney, but for my spouse it was sent to the previous attorney. My RFE was also sent to previous attorney, though I had sent an AC21 letter and a new G-28 form for new lawyer representation. So, keep in touch with all ur lawyers.

Just 1 query I have now.
My spouse is medically not in a condition to go for stamping right now. How long can I wait before I go for the stamping? I know it will delay the actual card and I cannot travel out of US before stamping, but is there any other complications that may arise?

Thanks everyone on this forum for the support in my torturous journey to this approval.

Congratulations!!
Quick Question : Did your status change when RFE was issued? or Did just the touch date change ?

My status changed when RFE was issued. There was no separate status change for 2nd FP request. Status again changed when 2nd FP was recvd by USCIS. Status again changed when RFE was recvd by USICS. After that only touch dates changed. The last touch date was 1 day before the approval notice date. But, status has yet not changed to approved, its been 4 days now.

Mine was EB2 catagory. 140 was filed and approved (Aug 2001) long before concurrent filing became law. I was on a vacation at the time 9/11 happened and so 485 filing got delayed to Jan 2002. After 2 FP, 3 EAD, 2 AP and 1 RFE, finally got approved on June 4. RFE was for EVL, W2 and tax returns for 2yrs and an interesting Q: If u where unemployed since filing 485, how did you support youself ?
So, used to visiting this forum, I am still doing it everyday to go through the posts.