Receipt Date (File 485) : 10/01/2002
Notice Date (INS 485 Log Dt) : 10/23/2002
1st FP : 12/11/2002
I-140 : 9/23/2003
2nd FP :9/16/2004
Approval Date : 10/28/2004
Stamp Date :
Card Receipt Date :

I 485 has been approved as per USCIS Online status .

The date was progressing in VSC and I raised an enquiry which you can do if Service Center is processing cases 30 day after your PD.The enquiry speeded up things and within a month I got GC approved. Also if you have an AILA attorney he can post your issue AILA INFONET and AILA can call USCIS directly for your pending case. This also can be done only if Service Center is processing cases 30 day after your PD

I did not receive SECOND FP for very long time and here is a experience which become turning point and It will be useful for many of you

This is to inform you that I had completed my second fingerprinting with my wife this morning .I could do this without a scheduled Finger Printing appointment . !!

VSC Immigration officer advised me to go to the local district office to get a "referral" for second printing .He confirmed this by looking into the system that my fingerprinting has expired .

He asked me to get the referral and go to Application Support Center office at local office and to get fingerprinted . I had scheduled an INFO PASS appointment via the web site to meet a immigration officer in Hartford district office .

I meanwhile I had received second finger printing notification on Sept 13 scheduled for Oct 28 .

Today I met the immigration officer in Hartford district office and they gave me a new fingerprint notice document for Sep 16 (today) and I got finger printed in Application Support Center office .

Sorry to differ

I beg your pardon -but all this advice will only work for those who already have enough luck to win the lotto.As for ordinary mortals like me, I think its best to leave well alone rather than poke your nose and get your case transferred and hence delay the case further :( .
Fams