Cybersoftec New Jersey busted

I have a friend who got denial of I-485 from this company. So would he have any trouble in getting immigration through different company later. I mean since INS already know that he had filed a fradulant case through this company once, can he have trouble later in H1 or greencard.

good question

"...he had filed a fradulant case through this company once[/B...]" .I am wondering after how many fradulant case one should have problem ? If some one knows please let me know.

Saras76: We are even holding our breath to have GC and feels will breath only after GC.But smart folks makes $$ Million and see the oppurtunity even in process.Arrival is not important rather the journey for smart folks. :D :D

rtinkam said:
I have a friend who got denial of I-485 from this company. So would he have any trouble in getting immigration through different company later. I mean since INS already know that he had filed a fradulant case through this company once, can he have trouble later in H1 or greencard.

rtinkam said:
I believe that "Back Ground Checks" for beneficiary & petitioner will be performed thoroughly. The effect is wider than we can think, every company and associated attorney could be taken into consideration while case is under review with DOL/USCIS. A mis-use of any benefit application by any beneficiary/petitioner/attorney is not tolerable according to the law/rule. Lets wait and see the effects on the pending/under review cases. The facility to substitue LC, is the root cause of this problem. The greedy individuals/companies misused it, must pay the price sooner or later.

Hi folks - this is my first post in these forums and I found it very useful. Please read below and please give me some information based on your experience.

I had a labor from a NJ company and had concurrent filing for I140 & I-485 in Dec'04. I Received my EAD in Jan'05 and my I140 was approved after a few days of the receipt of my EAD. After 180 days I had moved to another company based on this EAD and had moved to a different place.

I did a mistake in not updating my address immediately after my move to INS but gave a friend's address to the post office. I did another blunder also. I hadn't registered for online updates until Dec'05.

An RFE was sent to my old address in Oct'05. Since the RFE was sent to my old address, I could not receive and could not respond to that.

So, when I looked at the updates in Dec'05, the INS had updated the site that they sent some communication and it was sent back to them in Oct'05 having received no response. My previous lawyer also did not inform me anything.
So, when I looked at the update, I called INS to resend me that RFE. But they never sent it to me. But they had denied and closed my I485 and based on this the renewal of my EAD was also denied.
My current lawyer was quick enough to apply for a H1. My lawyer is now applying for a perm. So, am I back to square 1 ?

Since the time to apply for an MTR has passed for the old I-485, what are the possibilities to pursue the I-485 application. Since I moved to a different company, I cannot re-apply for I-485 based on the approved I140.

Can any one please give me information on how to proceed ? Should I just wait for my perm to be processed or can I do anything with the old I-485 application ?

Please respond with whatever information you have.

Thanks,
Mohnish.

Mohnishu ..
Sorry to hear your story .... Its not blunder my friend .. Its stupidity and ignorance. Sorry for being straight here.

You can simply forget old I485. Its a waste of time to even talk about possibilities with that one. Its abandoned. Not a chance to even file an APEAL. I am sure your new lawyer must have told you that.

Go with the new perm .. thats the only way out.

blessed_by_INS said:
"...he had filed a fradulant case through this company once[/B...]" .I am wondering after how many fradulant case one should have problem ?

I would say if one files for a fradulent case knowingly than he/she should never be allowed to file again - it's because of people like these, thousands of other people with genuine cases suffer so much anxiety and tension for a long time...