Cut on index finger

kannav32

Registered Users (C)
First of all, this question probably popped up many times earlier, but, I could not find more than a couple for references for it, so unfortunately am having to post again. Please bear with me.

I have my finger print date for tomorrow. I am not sure how, where and when I got a cut, but I see a small cut (pretty superficial, but noticeable) on the index finger of my right hand.

1. Now, should I just take a chance and go give finger prints? Or is it better to reschedule on the phone?

2. Do they check for cuts before taking finger prints? And, if they do, are small minor cuts okay?

3. If they reschedule, usually how long does one have to wait?

Thanks for your responses!

Cut on finger

I gave my FPs today. I had a similar doubt, but the FP went on fine. My right thumb got cut all across a couple of years ago, but did not pose any problem today. ASC will check your fingers for any fresh/bleeding wounds, otherwise you are just fine. Good luck.

First of all, this question probably popped up many times earlier, but, I could not find more than a couple for references for it, so unfortunately am having to post again. Please bear with me.

I have my finger print date for tomorrow. I am not sure how, where and when I got a cut, but I see a small cut (pretty superficial, but noticeable) on the index finger of my right hand.

1. Now, should I just take a chance and go give finger prints? Or is it better to reschedule on the phone?
A---you can go take FP, but they will exam your fingers condition , if the cut
is heel good enough, they will take it, if not, then they will ask you re-back
for another day(maybe waiting 2 weeks)to get you FP done, I have very tiny
peel skin on both thumb, I didn't realize that, but it still a trouble. I was
ask to re back after 2 weeks ( actually , I think 3days is enough for a peeling
skin.)

2. Do they check for cuts before taking finger prints? And, if they do, are small minor cuts okay?
A---Yes, they do. small minor cuts can't go through just like my tiny peeling skin
just a tiny spot. but good luck to you.

3. If they reschedule, usually how long does one have to wait?
A----you can go to take it anytime if rescheduled until you small minor cut got heel normal, that's what they told me today. ( they will write something right on your FP notice paper, the faster your finger recover, the soonest
you can go to take FP again. but you have to make sure it recover good enough.

Thanks for your responses![/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator: