Cut-off hour to receive mail on deadline

asylee1999

Registered Users (C)
I mailed my I-485 application on August 15th by Fedex standard overnight. It supposed to be at USCIS on August 16th, 2007. But it got entered in the Fedex system for 2 day delivery and now it will be delivered by 4:30pm on August 17th. August 17th is a last day to receive applications. I called Fedex many times and talked with different people to expedite the delivery but they said there is nothing can be done now.

Do you know what is the mail receiving cut-off time at Lincoln, Nebrasaka Service Center? Please let me know, I am really worried now.

August 17th deadline to receive and not postmarked date...
See Sheela Murthy website for more information... they have it in their bulletin more detailed info.

I mailed my I-485 application on August 15th by Fedex standard overnight. It supposed to be at USCIS on August 16th, 2007. But it got entered in the Fedex system for 2 day delivery and now it will be delivered by 4:30pm on August 17th. August 17th is a last day to receive applications. I called Fedex many times and talked with different people to expedite the delivery but they said there is nothing can be done now.

Do you know what is the mail receiving cut-off time at Lincoln, Nebrasaka Service Center? Please let me know, I am really worried now.