• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

.....current...?

pegah

Registered Users (C)
hi,

I have a high case number ( 14xxx) and i think they will never announce it for interview or I shouldn't have any hope to recieve the second letter. So i have to wait for Aug & Sep which all numbers will be current. I want to know can i go for interview without the second letter? & how can i take an appointment from embassy for interview in Aug /Sep?

thanks, pegah

You cannot make an appointment yourself. KCC will have your embassy schedule an interview when your number is current. Once you see that your number is current in the advanced notification section of the visa bulletin, you can send KCC an email or call after a few days and they will tell you whether they have scheduled an interview for you and when that will be.

Sorry, but probably my number won't be announced in any bulletin ( 14xxx), so I have to request them for making an appointment in Aug/Sep. Do you think they will give me an appointment or not? Is it a correct way? Any other suggestion?

Thanks,pegah

Sorry, but probably my number won't be announced in any bulletin ( 14xxx),
Hä? Either you see your number in the bulletin or you see "current" for your region. In both cases you have to asked KCC for your interview date, you cannot make an appointment yourself.

If you dont see "current" for you region or a cut-off number < your CN you will never get an interview.

Btw: Just mentioning your number doesn't give us much information. You need to add the region... But it is as Tazmania and I said: You cannot make an appointment.... If you check the bulletins from August and September 2007 you see that all the regions (except the countries listed separately) were current. "Current" means that every person from this region should get an interview. Make sure you have all the documents ready by that time, but if you get stuck in the background check for too long, you won't get a visa. And you will also not get a visa if your number doesn't become current.

thanks for your reply. I'm from Asia. can I write to KCC now? or I should do it in July?

thanks, pegah

I already answered this question above:
You cannot make an appointment yourself. KCC will have your embassy schedule an interview when your number is current. Once you see that your number is current in the advanced notification section of the visa bulletin, you can send KCC an email or call after a few days and they will tell you whether they have scheduled an interview for you and when that will be.
I suggest you do some reading as you don't seem to understand the process... Check out this thread, it contains most of the information that you need: http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=215048

Hello ! I have already done by medical exams in the US, and a civil surgeon already filled out the I 693 for me. Is that OK ? Or will I be required to still redo the same thing at a recommended doctor in France ? I did it first in hte US because i was thinking I would adjust status in the US.
Thank you !