Registered Users (C)
Hi,
could you guys share your recent approval times at Nebraska
my I131 Recd date is Oct 21,2005
and am waiting, though it seems to be okay with me they approved my ead
in just a month time so just wondering what's going on with my 131

thanks

Hi longduegc_2004,
I have e-filed my recent AP renewal at NSC on 10/17/05 and it was approved on 11/30/05, though my EAD renewal is still pending with NSC which was also applied concurrently with AP.

Hope this helps.

longduegc_2004 said:
Hi,
could you guys share your recent approval times at Nebraska
my I131 Recd date is Oct 21,2005
and am waiting, though it seems to be okay with me they approved my ead
in just a month time so just wondering what's going on with my 131

thanks

thank you, i really appreciate it

kvrp said:
Hi longduegc_2004,
I have e-filed my recent AP renewal at NSC on 10/17/05 and it was approved on 11/30/05, though my EAD renewal is still pending with NSC which was also applied concurrently with AP.

Hope this helps.

I131 took 1.5 months at NSC

I applied for renewal of AP in mid sept. They were approved by 1st week of Nov.

I applied for AP and EAD with RD of Oct 12th, still waiting for either. I had fingerprinting on Nov 3rd.

My AP status

Hi,

Could you tell me please what is the meaning of this

"On November 22, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."
If it means approved I should have my AP by now. I haven't recieved it yet.Does it mean lost in mail.

Thanks

"On November 22, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."
If it means approved I should have my AP by now. I haven't recieved it yet.Does it mean lost in mail."

This means your AP has been approved and has been mailed. You sould be receiven the approval notice shotrly.

Thanks kumarkrk,

Do you have any idea how much time it will take to get the notice by mail. Isn't it already late? Also If i lost these in mail waht would be the next course of action.

Thanks