Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

kasid

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,
I got a message from CRIS for my wife's I131 application LUD.
Please help me to find out what does this mean.

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

On August 3, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

this is for I131, did any one receive this kind of message, is this approval notice of rfe or what???

thanks,

If you have recently change address, this could be the notification to confirm the change of your new address.

Hello Friends,
I got a message from CRIS for my wife's I131 application LUD.
Please help me to find out what does this mean.

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

On August 3, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

this is for I131, did any one receive this kind of message, is this approval notice of rfe or what???

thanks,

I guess this basically means that your I131 is approved and they have mailed those docs. I got the same message today.

Got the same message

Kasid and others do you folks receive any documents. I got the "Document mailed" message today 8/8.

I have not received any docs but my attorney says basically it means that the approval documents have been mailed. It might take a week or so. If anyone receives any docs, please let us know.

3 Days in a row LUD on AP

Folks today is the 3rd day in row i got LUD with same message on my AP "Document mailed to applicant". Those who got this earlier any updates ?.

Same Document Mailed to applicant message on I 131

Hi

Got the same message => Document Mailed to applicant

Mine and my wife's LUD changed on Sunday 8/12 and on 8/13 mine changed again and shows the message where as my wife's LUD remains same and the case is in pending status.

Well, guess I will wait to see what is the document mailed to me. If anyone else has a better/latest info then please do share

EB3 - India PD late 2002
I485 - RD 06/16 - Pending, LUD - 07/12
EAD - RD 06/16 - Pending
FP Complete - 07/11
I 131 Mine - LUD 7/31, 8/12, 8/13 - Document mailed to applicant
I 131 Spouse - LUD 8/3, 8/12 - Pending.

I-485 "Document mailed to applicant"

Hi,
I got the message "Document mailed to applicant" on my I-485. Below is detail of my case. INDIA.

employer #A --> PD 12/2000 ==>> ** NOT file I-485 with this company **
(Labor Approved 01/2001 / I-140 approved 06/2001)

employer #B --> PD 06/2003 (Labor Approved 04/2007 / I-140 approved 05/2007) ==>> ** NOT filed I-485 with this company **

employer #C --> PD 10/2005 ;; (Filed I-485 04/2007 using 12/2000 ported PD from employer #A)
(Labor Approved 12/2005 / I-140 approved 10/2006 /
I-485 & EAD RD 04/2007 / EAD approved 06/2007 /
I-485 FP 05/07 ; LUD 08/13/07, 08/14/07 "Document mailed to applicant")

any info if any one has please update.

thanks

I had the same message on my I-131 last week and today I got an email from my lawyer stating that they have received my I-131 approval papers. So guys, I think it basically means that the approval notice has been mailed!

Got AP document.

Yesterday i did get my approved AP document forwarded by my lawyer. Yes it is a plain notice with my photograph on it. I thought it would be more like a card. The lawyer received it and forwarded to me. So relax guys it is AP approval.