Current Status: Card production ordered

RB_ME

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys and gals,
Yesterday I was pleasantly surprised by an e-mail from USCIS with the last processing action taken on my case

Receipt Number: SRC10008XXXXX

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On December 9, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I am still waiting on my RTD approval but I believe it is just around the corner.

I have couple of questions I would like to ask in here.

Ones I get the RTD I would like to travel to Canada and my questions are:

Do I need visa or RTD+GC is all I need.

If I need Visa how easy/difficult is to get one?

Thanks and good luck to everyone

by the way, congratulation on getting approved! which service center did you send your I-485 to?

Thanks

I sent my I485 to Texas and my I131 to Nebraska.
Got FP letter only for the I131 but when I went to USCIS office I asked them to do it for the I485 as well and less than two weeks later I received the e-mail. My I131 status is still unchanged though.

Bottom line, between ND and yesterday's email 59 days

Corngrat RB_ME

My RTD I 131 PD 9/29/09 I got Mailed on 11/10/09 NSC .... Couple of Week u gona get it

Last edited by a moderator:
i wish i could have filed at at texas service center! people at nebraska service center are soooo slow!! i filed my i-485 at nebraska over 4 months ago and still nothing!!!

Quick update

Yesterday I received the "Welcome in the USA" letter and today I got the card. It was long road but all is well when ends well

Good luck to everyone!!