Current Status: Approval notice sent.

Congrats on your successful approval !!!

Congrats on your successful approval !!!

May I ask which country you filed from ? Thanx !!!

Thank you. I am trying to pretend nothing has happend, because once, in jest or stupidity, they sent me a similar message a couple of years ago. I don't know if I can trust USCIS at all.

I am from Russia.

That's interesting..

What happened then ? Was it approved in error ?

Maybe you can try an InfoPass rather than wait for the card to come thru in the mail..

In that incident a couple of years back some idiot approved my EAD and sent me a mail saying that my I485 got approved. :mad:

This time I actually filed a WoM and the judge got on their backs and made them actuially work on my case :eek:

Thank you, guys.

My wish to those old-timers still waiting - file the WoM and end this nonsense once and for all.

Congratulation, Картошкин!!!
Good sing for all of us who filed I-485 in 2004-2005. IMHO your approval is not exactly related to the fact that your filed WoM. According to my observations 2004-05 backlog associated with pending FBI name checks is currently actively clearing up (as promised by FBI/USCIS!). For example, my friend (EB1-OR, I-485 ND: Sept 2004, no any actions like letters, WoM etc.) was approved just before New Year. Maybe your WoM just expedites the process. I would like to believe that my case as well as 2-3-4... years old cases will be approved during 2008. Happy New Immigration year!

Maybe it's not related to WoM. But I still like to savor the idea that I stick it to the man. :D And I would not be so optimistic about their efforts cleaning up the mess. Whatever they do in USCIS and FBI it is always under the veil of "titanic efforts to clear the backlogs". I spent 7 years moving from one backlog to another as a result of their relentless efforts. :eek: I also spoke with my attorney who spoke with her peeps at the court and supposedly the judge was placing pressure on the agencies on my behalf.

Good luck to you.

Maybe it's not related to WoM. But I still like to savor the idea that I stick it to the man. :D And I would not be so optimistic about their efforts cleaning up the mess. Whatever they do in USCIS and FBI it is always under the veil of "titanic efforts to clear the backlogs". I spent 7 years moving from one backlog to another as a result of their relentless efforts. :eek: I also spoke with my attorney who spoke with her peeps at the court and supposedly the judge was placing pressure on the agencies on my behalf.

Good luck to you.
I'll second that. Their work is always "an attempt to clear backlog".

...and seriously, while they still respect federal courts at USCIS and FBI, we should take the chance and take some initiative. Look, they don't even listen to the first lady anymore. And the bill that was partially signed that grants 20,000,000 towards NC backlg reduction is not even in effect yet. I really don't see how they can even start reducing backlogs now after they got 300,000 - 600,000 I485's in August. I heard USCIS called back some of their retirees to go through the mail. And imagine how many of those people are used to comfort at work place and like to keep their own pace at doing things. I really doubt they are doing anything extraordinary in response to this crysis. The government has no empathy for us either. Just sue them. It works.

...AND! If you guys are in NYC area (or beyond), Zwaik's office even have several people dedicated to WoM. I worked with them. See them here: http://www.zwaik.com or call 1-631-588-4040, ask to speak with Vanessa Zwaik. I know it looks commercial, but I promissed the girl I'd tell you about her.

Thanks for the information.

...AND! If you guys are in NYC area (or beyond), Zwaik's office even have several people dedicated to WoM. I worked with them. See them here: http://www.zwaik.com or call 1-631-588-4040, ask to speak with Vanessa Zwaik. I know it looks commercial, but I promissed the girl I'd tell you about her.

Thanks for the information.

how much you spent for filing WOM with the lawyer?

did you get teh card production ordered email too?

Just got this via email from CRIS. How long before the actual card comes in the mail? Any thoughts?

I got an email "card production ordered" from CRIS on my 485. Can I assume my GC is approved?

I got an email "card production ordered" from CRIS on my 485. Can I assume my GC is approved?

cONGRATULATIONS. YES YOU CAN EXPECT CARD IN 7-10 DAYS. PLEASE POST YOUR CASE DETAILS LIKE EB2OR3 / COUNTRY/ PD?/ WHEN 140 & 485 FILED AND RD AND THE CENTER.????

Correct. There was no hearing and I did not see any order from the judge either. The only thing that happened is the defendants placed a motion to extend all the deadlines in the suit (including the hearing) by two months and the motion was approved. Nobody had to go to court.