Current processing dates???

octFiler

Registered Users (C)
Guys/Gurus

Before may'04 we atleast knew from our forums that they were processing cases which have RD's in the last week of september. After may 1st untill now i dont know what has been happening. Are they processing september cases or did they stop approving concurrent 140's but in one of the postings i saw a concurrent 140 being approved, so i am really confused as of what is going on. Does anybody know what is the current status? Are they processing cases from september?????????

Thanks,
Octfiler.

no idea infact i am looking for people who had filed concurrently between jan-mar 2004, does any one know of any one in that category ? the route they are following right now seems to be totally random though. i have heard of non concurrent approvals from mar 2004 and april 2004 but mine is a concurrent file from feb 2004. no news on that ? so i am actually looking for concurrent filers between jan-mar 2004 and any news of their applications .

thanks

I filed concurrent in March 04. My EAD/AP were approved May 06, but no updates to 140 or 485. Date last changed is March 04.

Octfiler,
The concurrent 140 approved had an RFE before 30th April, so maybe those cases are left on officers desk awaiting reply, and that's why it was approved?

FILED 140/485 concurrent march 2004

hello folks

I have filed mid march my 140/485 concurrent filing EAD and FP is over but I have not heard anything after that. Also I am very unclear on the further procedure. Does any one have a clue as to what will be the next date I need to wait for ?

thanks in advance for the reply :)

I (actually my company lawyer) filed my I-140 on 02/23/2004, I-485 thereafter on 3/16/2004 (Not sure why they insist filing one after another). I suppose it is concurrent filing, or at lease semi-concurrent. Got FP notice on 4/09/2004, done with FP on 4/28/2004. There is no further update after that.

Same as you guys, I hope it can be considered concurrent filing and benefit from whatever latest regulation/memo issued. :rolleyes:

GeorgeMichael said:
hello folks

I have filed mid march my 140/485 concurrent filing EAD and FP is over but I have not heard anything after that. Also I am very unclear on the further procedure. Does any one have a clue as to what will be the next date I need to wait for ?

thanks in advance for the reply :)

you should wait for a 140 approval or a 140/485 approval if they start concurrent adjudication. just wait and see what happens. i have filed concurrently in mid feb and have not heard anything as yet.