current people post here!!

Pamit!

pamit73 said:
My case was transfered to local office. Interview, FP2 and everything done. The problem with local office is that there is no way to find out what they are doing unless you do an infopass and go there. I plan to wait till march 15 and go in to enquire. I read a case in a thread that after the PD became current, he got approved in 19 days. Does anyone have any idea how long it takes once PD is current, everything is in place and the service center processing dates are also current to get approval?
Pamit, How did your interview went?
any update!

PD current - Infopass appt at local office

eb1doc said:
Pamit, How did your interview went?
any update!

India EB1 PD May 04.

Went to local office for infopass inquiry. They checked the status of my file and told me that the officer had not touched my file since my interview in December 05. After showing them that my PD was current, they said that their supervisor will send a note to the adjudicating officer informing her that my PD is current. Hopefully that will wake up the officer and she will approve my case.

Good luck to all who become current in APR 06!

Folks

sorry for the delay in posting last couple of months I have been irregular in loggin on. yes I became current (should I say will become current eff apr 1st). seen no luds yet or any signs of life on my case. actually called tsc to have address using poj's time tested method which worked great but no luds after that also. will keep all posted if i see/hear anything. lets hope for the best for all.

Hey Nikka
Did you do FP code 2 or code 1 in june last year?
Since we have almost same timings i was wondering whether ur FP is about to expire or not?

All Set!

O.k GUYS !
April 1st is finally here !!!
All the best to everyone who became current from today!
keep posting here your updates!!!

I am in

We are current now..but struck in security check..hope FBI wakes up fast!
Good luck to all

Toxsci said:
We are current now..but struck in security check..hope FBI wakes up fast!
Good luck to all

Did you got security check pending response in october?
if yes...its already 6 montsh past...you might have cleared the check by now!!!

MrGC2004 said:
Did you got security check pending response in october?
if yes...its already 6 montsh past...you might have cleared the check by now!!!
Yes..last response I received in Oct 05.
After that I initiated a status enquiry through Congressman and got response from the congressman's office in Feb stating that it is still pending!
Good luck to all,
Toxsci

Could anyone guide me how to initiate the enquiry with NSC!
i tried something like but could not reach teh stage where i can initiate any enquiry!!!!
1800-375-5283
Press 1 (for english),
press 2 (for existing case),
press 6 (for case statues etc),
then press 1( for knowing your receipt no.),
enter the receipt # to get the automated response saying blah blah blah and also at the end saying this is the most upto date information on your case and our customer the same info national customer service agents have (i totally agree with this). Then choose to continue to the next step "press 3" . choose 3Listen to the options-
Option 4 "if you feel if you submitted together and one of the applications is left out and not processed (don't remmember the exact message text ..but something about companion case

APRIL CURRENT IS SO SILENT!!!
Kiran you can either go thru senator or call customer service or just write letter for case enquiry ...adress for later shd be there on your receipt notice for I-485!!!

nikkasingh said:
Folks

sorry for the delay in posting last couple of months I have been irregular in loggin on. yes I became current (should I say will become current eff apr 1st). seen no luds yet or any signs of life on my case. actually called tsc to have address using poj's time tested method which worked great but no luds after that also. will keep all posted if i see/hear anything. lets hope for the best for all.

congratulation nikaa singh on your i-485 approval!
may GOD smile on us soon!

Here is mine,

EB1-NIW & I-485 filed concurrently on Dec1, 2005. Got RFE on I-140 on Jan31-06, Replied to RFE on Apr6, EB1 got approved the next day and now just waiting for I-485. FP1 is done on Feb14-06.