Current Online Status at USCIS website is confusing

desi74

Registered Users (C)
my current online status at USCIS website is:

"On October 26, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

i am scared to read 570 to 600 days....................is it common to get these kind of messages after submission of RFE....please guide....

Last edited by a moderator:
same boat

Oh God. I thought I was alone. I received similar message today after having submitted requested evidence. It's like this:
"On November 5, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 540 and 570 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

:eek:

desi74, did you call customer service? thanks.

i have no idea...may be it will take 2 more years before they will finally respond......i think, they have changed the law and now it will take them 2 more years after recieving RFE before they will finally declare the decision....i am very sad.....

ram

Family ased Green Card

My friend's aplication was approved in 1994 .It was a case of sisiter aplying for sister(Blood Relation} and she has not heard anything yet.Anybody insame situation please reciprocate. Taxas case status shows processing 1999.

but Semi-conc'nt said we will get the decision(approval) soon???
and some friends of mine told me the same as Semi-conc'nt

cincin_waiter said:
Great!. My case has been approved. :p

congrat a lot.....when did it approve....my rfe was recieved on oct 26 2004...when was yours recieved....please share...thanks

Don't worry about these numbers !!!! I got a Notice for 990 days and the approval came out 10 months later.

i also got approved after 3 weeks.. thank you every one....thank you so much...bhagwan app sub kee raksha karay...