current but waiting for more than 30 days!

MrGC2004

Registered Users (C)
Hello friends
How many of you are now current but waiting for more than 30 days for approval. Even if you are approved one can contribute approvals days!!
Please do write your EB categories!
on 25 th may : I am in 55 days after current no news as yet!

Eb2 India
NSC
PD Jan 2002 (current in Apr)
I485 RD: July 2003
Lawyer placed inquiry on Apr 18 - no response from USCIS
Requested Senator's help May 22nd - waiting for response...

Whole thing sucks, blows, stinks...

Sandy2000 said:
Eb1-or, Nsc
Pd: 8/2003
I-140 -ad 11/2004
I-485-rd 02/2005

hi sandy!
saw ur posting after long time
whats ur status on name check?
actually seeing ur I-485 dates i asked so .............looks like ur case will be name check issue as u have good PD....bhakum had something similar and he pushed littel bit thru enquiry an dgot approval faster!!

Last edited by a moderator:
One more

EB1(OR)
485RD: 4/2005
World wide, always current
140AD: 5/2005
Security Check pending (that's what written on status inquiry)

Contact Congressman or Senator

Contact your senator or congressman and explain your situation in detail via letter. This is an election year and these reps listen more now than ever.

srireddy said:
Contact your senator or congressman and explain your situation in detail via letter. This is an election year and these reps listen more now than ever.
for election why will they listen to our mail?
we are anyway outsiders!

My PD also became current on March 1st 2006.
PD 8/2001.

NSC processing dates are 8/30. Maybe we'll hear from them in 2-3 months, unless FBI namecheck creeps from behind.

Eb1-OR India, CSC
I-140 & 485 RD Jan 2005
I-140 -AD Mar 2005
Name Check pending since Feb 2005
PD current since May

EB2-India
PD 01/2002 (Current since April'06)
I-485 RD 05/2004
Name check completed in 02/2006
Inquiry results from USCIS and Congressman - Stuck in additional security checks (probably IBIS) since March 30, 2006.

Hi,
Inquired with USCIS on 5/22 and received the following reply thru email on 5/23.
Does the following indicate the long wait for me?
The applications are still under going routine security checks. You will be notified when a decision has been on the cases, or if additional information should become necessary in order to process the cases.
Thanks,

vu0809 said:
EB2-India
PD 01/2002 (Current since April'06)
I-485 RD 05/2004
Name check completed in 02/2006
Inquiry results from USCIS and Congressman - Stuck in additional security checks (probably IBIS) since March 30, 2006.
generally speaking IBIS is done faster than anyother check!

I know IBIS is supposed to be faster than the other security checks. My name check has been completed. I don't know why it is taking such a long time. USCIS said that it was moved to the security area on March 30, just 2 days prior to my PD becoming current.

nsceb1 said:
generally speaking IBIS is done faster than anyother check!

Not probably if your area of work lies in TAL and you have been subject to Visa Mantis clearance/denial

in the same boat

I have just found out when i walked into the application service center appointment that my case is ready to be adjudicated and offer suggested me to make a call to NSC. called them twice, first time she told me that my namecheck got cleared but there is another entry for namecheck in the file which should have been entered wrongly and promised me to send the file to an officer but later when i called my file is still not at officer's desk someone else told me that she is goind to send an email to her boss about that.

My PD is 1999
485 PD, Sep 2004
EB3, India