Current as of June 1st? Post updates here ..

Spillaro,

What are the numbers for POJ method ? Please let me know and How do you FBI.

Thanks in advance

POJ Method:

1800 375 5283

1 2 2 6 1 Enter Case Number 1 3 4

FBI FP status : 304 625 2000

I-485 Approved for my self and family

Just wanted to share the update on our cases - received the magic emails just a while ago.

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service

EB3 -- TSC. India. Filed Concurrently
PD: 06/26/2002 (RIR).
140/485/AP/EAD RD - 11/26/2004 ND
2nd FP 5/10/07
:)

Just wanted to share the update on our cases - received the magic emails just a while ago.

Receipt Number: SRCXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service

EB3 -- TSC. India. Filed Concurrently
PD: 06/26/2002 (RIR).
140/485/AP/EAD RD - 11/26/2004 ND
2nd FP 5/10/07
:)

Congratulations. Enjoy your freedom.

End to our misery nears

Hi everyone,

We got approval notices to our I 485 apps today. I wish good luck to everyone and hope that everyone's misery ends soon in the current wave of approvals.

One quick question, will the notice go to the lawyer's office or come to my address?

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO
ADJUST STATUS

Current Status:
Approval notice sent.

On June 5, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any
instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

lx95,
I got the same message when I called TSC this morning...one Lady told me that FBI results were not yet downloaded..When I called TSC onthe 1st, one officer told me that everything is completed even the SC and the file is with an officer. anyways I took an infopass for Monday so lets see what they need to talk about.

I called using POJ method , I am able to get customer support on the line, he took all my all information and initiated a inquiry about this case because according him it is over 565 days of procssing days after the application recived date. He did not give any information about my case i am not sure whether my name check has been done or not, he refused to give any information.

Please let me know if somebody come across similar situvation before.

LUD just changed ..

Guys and Gals,

I just checked the online status and mine and my wifes 485 LUD just changed to todays date. This is the first change in almost 2 years. I guess its wait and watch time ..

cheers,

saras

Hi,

One of my friend got his I-140 approved from VSC couple of years before and his PD became current on June 1, 2007. He filed his I-485 at VSC on June 1, 2007. As per bispecialization program TSC and NSC are coordinating the adjucation process of I-140 and 485.

Even though my friend has filed his 485 at VSC will it be forwarded to either NSC or TSC or the application package will be sent back to my friend. Any comments/suggestion is highly appreciated.

Folks, please let me know any one has similar update/status from TSC. I am confused and do not how to proceed from here after waiting for 6 years. My case is transfered from VSC to TSC on March 7th and now I am getting two types of update (thru congressman and direc call to TSC).

Update from Congressman:
" Currently our office has received all the A files for this family; however, the Eastern Service still shows to be ownership of the electronic files and are not showing up on our system yet of being transferred.
They have received 20,000 I-485 applications and need time to add them into their own system. "

Update from TSC directly (called now):
" The transfer is not complete yet, it is in transition. They will call VSC and update me"

Why is this happening to our cases? Do you know any March 07 transfer case to TSC has same status ? Please reply.