Current as of June 1st? Post updates here ..

saras76

Banned
Guys and Gals,

I am just starting this to track updates/new developments about applications that have become current today. Please post replies if you see LUD changes, receive emails, get FP notices or learn something about your current cases.

Nothing has changed on my case yet. Its to early I guess. I will keep everyone posted if there are changes.

cheers,

saras

Finaly

Just got CRIS e-mail that my I-485 has been approved......

I would like to thank all the members and the host of this imazing forum/concept. It has been a long and very frustrating journey but it got paid of today....

Called TSC

Just got of the phone with the TSC. They stated that my case has been assigned to an officer. Everything seems to be in order according to the service rep. However, I have enough past experience to know that Service Reps are capable of saying anything. Anyway, hoping for the best yet prepared for the worst ..

saras

You will celebrate today... insha allah. good luck

The IO is closing your file for good.. :D

Just got of the phone with the TSC. They stated that my case has been assigned to an officer. Everything seems to be in order according to the service rep. However, I have enough past experience to know that Service Reps are capable of saying anything. Anyway, hoping for the best yet prepared for the worst ..

saras

I think some of transfer cases from VSC to TSC will take some time. Our cases are transfered on March 7th and I got following update from TSC thru Congressman.
" Currently our office has received all the A files for this family; however, the Eastern Service still shows to be ownership of the electronic files and are not showing up on our system yet of being transferred.
They have received 20,000 I-485 applications and need time to add them into their own system. "

They are asking for 60 days before we put another inquiry. Good luck Saras76 for your case being assigned to an officer and good luck to all who are current.

saras
saras: That is good news -- I wish you the very best :D

Please post updates as you get 'em.

It takes couple of hours to update or get the e-mails after the approval. I have the following experience recently...

One of my Friends I-140 which was processing in Premium had complicated query and replied that. We are all waiting for the result. I added his number also to see the updates. After 2 weeks he called me and told me that his case was approved and his employer got e-mail(From Premium Processing e-mail). I did not receive any e-mails and also when I checked on-line with that number, nothing changed. I was confused. After 4-5 hours got the 2 similar approval e-mails and also the status changed to approved online. So my observation it is taking around 6 hours after the approval through the e-mail or on-line. Only the e-mail they send immediately if it is the premium processing and the e-mail you give in the premium processing document.

Like the olden days of election counting day...Results after 5-6 hours of the counting started..

Sree

saras

saras- ignore my previous post.

just spoke to TSC rep. using POJ method and she told me my case have not been assigned to any officer yet, i better apply for my 5th EAD/Ap.

it seems they are working on PD order....

Last edited by a moderator:
Magic,

Your data is very close to mone .. Did you receive second fP .. I didn't receive second fp notice yet ..

Replied an RFE on 30-May-2007

Hi All,

Here are my Details
Eb-3 RIR (India)- CSC
PD 20-Sep-2001.
I485 RD/ND 11-Jan-2005
My case was transferred from CSC to NSC in March End.
I got an RFE for latest employment verification on 11- May-2007. The case status was never updated nor was the LUD. Replied to the RFE on 29-Mauy-2007. Got an acknowledgement on 30-May-2007 and this time the status change and informed us that they got the reply of RFE.

I have been with the same company since Dec-2000, so not sure why they need the employment verification, though I believe it might be b'cas my company was bought by another company but they are using my company's name and TIN Number,etc. So I thought it should not be a problem.

I heard from some people that if u get RFE for employment verification then there are good chances that my GC is on the way. I am keeping my fingers crossed but was wondering if you gurus can comment on it?

Thanks
Mahesh

Mahesh:

1) as far as RFE is concern only they can tell what is the basis of requesting of EVL, even i got EVL rfe and i am working with same company since i landed here and no change in company situation.
2) few ppl have gotten approval after RFE reply incase PD is current.

but again only god knows how these service center work....

good luck...

Prolly current!

Hi All,

I know there are other folks like Saras who are ahead of me and they deserve the approval first. Here are my details.

PD - 03/2003
140 - Approved
485 - 12/2003

R, MAN

I was very close several times, but still here waiting. Hoping for some good news this time.
Here is my detail..

PD - March 2002
EB3 (India)
140 - approved 2004
485 - Waiting
5th EAD and AP

-GCxyz

Extended Review??? I-485?

hi!

as like others my PD is current today PD07/2002 EB3 NSC as I called this morning at NSC officer told me my case if under extended review code.Wht is this extended review code can anybody explain to me what is this????

thanks

See my signature. My spouse got a LUD with duplicate message "on Mar 7 2007, your case has been transfered to TEXAS.....". The same message we received on Mar 7 2007.