Curiosity/Confused :confused:

NO_RFE

My 485 RD is June 2003

I did receive a FP notice for Aug 31st 2004 in the month of July 2004
We did go for our Finger Printing and this is the current online case status

"On September 3, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

I have reveived another FP Notice for October 8th 2004

The VSC Service Center has issued the FP Notice on August 30th 2004 even before my First Finger Printing

Any Ideas what is happening

Has any one faced this situation

Thanks
Rajesh

This has happened to a few of us here. Someone in here mentioned receiving an FP notice within one or two weeks of FP1. It is quite possible that your fingerprints were not clear or something and they want to collect your prints again.

I did my FP1 in March 04 and am scheduled for FP2 on 10/8. I was advised (by my lawyer and other gurus) to go for the schedules FP (10/8). I might even go for an early FP.

Good luck.

Me and my spouse both got FP1 notice on aug6th 2004 for aug28th appointment . we went to the service center for FP1 and after that back home the same day we checked our mail and got another FP notice for october7th :) and service center mentioned is ESC , (our 485 is with VSC).
I have no idea what to do , and what this ESC is , I am gonna call tha 800 number for assistance. Our LUD changed on 1 FP notice but no change yet ( not even for tha second FP notice) .

any idea gurus?????

don't worry

JP1997, don't worry about 'ESC' on your figer print notice, that's what in my FP2 notice also...

And my online message never updated with my 2nd FP results, -- always FP1 message, but I do got approved on Sep 03. So don't worry.

FP1: Jan 2003
FP2: July 22nd, 2004
Approved: Sep 03, 2004

JP1977 said:
Me and my spouse both got FP1 notice on aug6th 2004 for aug28th appointment . we went to the service center for FP1 and after that back home the same day we checked our mail and got another FP notice for october7th :) and service center mentioned is ESC , (our 485 is with VSC).
I have no idea what to do , and what this ESC is , I am gonna call tha 800 number for assistance. Our LUD changed on 1 FP notice but no change yet ( not even for tha second FP notice) .

any idea gurus?????

ESC(Eastern Service Center) may be the same as Vermont Service center. The 2nd notice might have been sent in error or may be the 1st FP is not good..

Thanks
but we got our FP2 notice only after 20 days of FP1 notice , thats kind of weired .

Esc

Recently they have started printing ESC for Eastern Service Center. It is good old Vermont (!!!!!)

JP1977 said:
Thanks
but we got our FP2 notice only after 20 days of FP1 notice , thats kind of weired .

Since the 2nd FP notices were generated even before you gave your 1st FP they might have been sent out/generated in error. Please check with your lawyer.