ctgreen98, rfe for EAD. Please help!!

deve

Registered Users (C)
ctgreen98,

I saw your post as rfe for your wife\'s ead. I also got the same message for my ead yesterday. Did you know what was the rfe? Please reply if you see this message.
Thanks

No Title

i had a rfe for my EAD bcos i appplied for it 4 months after i applied my 485. They asked for 485 receipt copy which i already sent with m y application. Then I sent it thru fedex and got approved in almost 10 days after that.

Thankyou thabb, but i filed the ead with my 485. But still thanks for sharing your experience

Might be because of photos...

If photo submitted is not perfect or if fees is not included you may get an RFE. Nothing to worry.. need to submit the required item and you will get the EAD.

eddyja.

ead rfe

I also field EAD and I 485 same time , I got rfe for proof of i485 pending on 12/21/01. We submitted the Receipt notice of 485 on 01/11/02. AVM says rfe info received on 1/22/02.

manumahi, how long does it take for the lawyer to receive it ? On the AVM it tells 24th of Jan more

it takes around 7-10 days

My lawyer received it after 7 business days.If you don1t get it with in 14 business days then give a call to IIO.

manumahi, how long it took for the rfe reply to reach INS ? And can I know how long they take to pro

sorry , deve , I didnt update here!.

recd rfe for mywife\'s EAD stating " the photos do not meet our specifications , your right ear is covered by hair " , sent new photos (took at Ritz both times) and heard AVM saying " Recd the evidence or material requested , for this type of case it takes normally 60-90days , but since the original process being done initially , now it may take 90(YES , that\'s correct) days , please talk to IIO if your case ..blah , blah , ....

1. heard on Jan17th about rfe - recd rfe on Jan 25
2. Mailed on fed Ex on 1/30 -- INS Recd them on same day
3. Heard AVM on Feb 4th (the above blah ..blah.)