css/lulac case

urk

if someone is denied to have a GC under CSS/LULAC PROGRAM. can they still use other methods of getting a GC like through marriage of a USC. my girlriend is under theCSS/LULAC program right now and is just waiting for her interview. i'm just wondering because she doesn't have a lot of proof or documentation and i'm afraid that when she goes to the INS to have her interview and she doesn't have enough proof they might think she's a fraud and they will just deport her. i am a USC and i want to marry her but she's under this program now and she wants to persue it. she told me that if she's denied then we could consider marriage as another option. please anybody help me! if also anyone has gone through the interview please tell me what to expect in the interview and what are the usuall questions. thank you so much you all ! ! ! !

Under the CSS/LULAC Program, any one who gets reject, will not be deported that is committment.

If you still get married, then she have to go back to home country to get that immigration benefit, But i guess in your case if she is illegally entered into US then she may have 10 years ban for US.

I dont find any way...... :mad:

Under the CSS/LULAC Program, any one who gets reject, will not be deported that is committment.

If you still get married, then she have to go back to home country to get that immigration benefit, But i guess in your case if she is illegally entered into US then she may have 10 years ban for US.

I dont find any way...... :mad:

So, i would like to know what happens to the rejected case?