cspa

hk1

F3- India
priority date - 15 september 2009
approved - 10 march 2010
Date of birth - 01 november 2000

priority date is current {waiting for interview to be scheduled}

Got mail to pay the fees, Paid all the fees and documents submitted. They have also accepted my fees but below it was written "we have updated for accompaning but We cannot guarantee that the applicant will qualify for CSPA act. At interview the consular may find ineligible"

F3- India
priority date - 15 september 2009
approved - 10 march 2010
Date of birth - 01 november 2000

priority date is current {waiting for interview to be scheduled}

Got mail to pay the fees, Paid all the fees and documents submitted. They have also accepted my fees but below it was written "we have updated for accompaning but We cannot guarantee that the applicant will qualify for CSPA act. At interview the consular may find ineligible"
I’m guessing what you’re trying to ask if you are still eligible under cspa, unfortunately the answer is no.
Your priority date is actually not quite current yet but it will be as of March (if you look at F3 for India in table 1 in each visa bulletin for Feb and March) https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-bulletin.html

if your approval date is correct, you only have about 6 months (actually slightly less) protection against aging out so if you are older than 21 years ~6 months on 1 March, when your priority date becomes current, then you have aged out. It seems you are already 23? So you have aged out. once your parents have their green cards, they can apply for you under F2B, over 21 unmarried son/daughter of permanent resident. There is unfortunately a fairly long wait for that too, around 8-9 years at present.

But I know few cases in which they have approved aged out cspa applicants
Not allowed by law. Either the calculation by applicant was wrong and they were not actually aged out or (highly unlikely) the case was incorrectly approved, however, if you want to go ahead and try, good luck. Not sure why you come here and nag the forum for a response then ignore it because you don’t like it.

Reactions: hk1