CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov Auto Reply Message

The-Dude

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

Below is the auto reply I got from CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov

"The file is being reviewed by an officer at this time. If all is in order, a decision should be made within 30 days or a request for additional notice will be mailed out. - M. Bueno"

Does this mean I already passed FBI background check? My I-140 was approved last May, and I-485 was concurrently filed in Oct. 2004. I just redid finger print last month (original FP expired after 15 months). Thanks.

The-Dude said:
Hi all,

"The file is being reviewed by an officer at this time. If all is in order, a decision should be made within 30 days or a request for additional notice will be mailed out. - M. Bueno"

Does this mean I already passed FBI background check? My I-140 was approved last May, and I-485 was concurrently filed in Oct. 2004. I just redid finger print last month (original FP expired after 15 months). Thanks.

When did you send inquiry email?

The-Dude said:
Hi all,

seems so

cala said:
When did you send inquiry email?

July 10. And got the reply on 20th. This was my third inquiry within the last three months, and I always got response within 2-3 weeks. I really hope they cleared my background check. Keep my fingers crossed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the e-mail from USCIS-CSSO@dhs.gov last night, my I-485 has been approved!!! God damn, I thought this day would never come...

Here is detailed info:

02/15/2002 - Priority date
10/25/2004 - Concurrent filing of I-140 and I-485 (EB2 China)
05/13/2005 - I-140 approved
08/29/2005 - Changed employer, filed AOS portability letter
07/25/2006 - I-485 approved

No RFEs.

For those who are still waiting, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, just sit tight and you'll get there eventually. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

And you guys are lucky. I received the following response from Csc-XII after 2 weeks

The California Service Center (CSC) does not accept inquiries from the general public via email. All inquiries must be submitted to the National Customer Service Center by calling 1-800-375-5283. The National Customer Service Center will route your inquiry to the appropriate USCIS District Office or Service Center, and will track your inquiry to a final resolution. If you've received a transfer notice regarding your case please inform the National Customer Service Center at the time you submit your inquiry. The National Customer Service is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, PST.

Wang2Mazi said:
Congrats!

And you guys are lucky. I received the following response from Csc-XII after 2 weeks

Maybe because my case was out of their processing window. Have your lawyer send a formal inquiry letter, then they will have to respond. Good luck.

I sent a mail to CSC, but got a reply after 1 week " The California Service Center (CSC) does not accept inquiries from the general public via email. All inquiries must be submitted to the National Customer Service Center by calling 1-800-375-5283. The National Customer Service Center will route your inquiry to the appropriate USCIS District Office or Service Center, and will track your inquiry to a final resolution. If you've received a transfer notice regarding your case please inform the National Customer Service Center at the time you submit your inquiry. The National Customer Service is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, PST.".

They sent this for cases which are not being processed currently?