CSC stops reply 485 status email

485_LONGWAY

Registered Users (C)
Got a email from CSC this morning says that CSC will not reply 485 status via email anymore, the only way is call 800 and file an inquiry....

anybody else get similar answer?

Same thing here. The 800 number doesn't provide any more useful information than USCIS website. Maybe the only ways to get information about Name Check are infopass and lawmakers.

when did you guys send the request, did they respond immediately?

Raj.

xu111 said:
Same thing here. The 800 number doesn't provide any more useful information than USCIS website. Maybe the only ways to get information about Name Check are infopass and lawmakers.

TSC email enquiry

Does any body know the email address of TSC for I485 status enquiry? My application has been transfered to TSC and wondering if I can check the status.

Thanks in advance for your help.

No reponse for email and calling 1 800 also no help

Hi All,

I send an email 3 weeks back enquring the I-485 status, but no response as of now.

When i call 1 800 and give the WAC number, the automated message say

"We are sorry,due a temporarily problem we are unable to acesss the details"

Anybody else is having problem?Does it mean anything?.

Thanks in advance for reply

GK2006

What does your on-line status show?

gk2006 said:
Hi All,

I send an email 3 weeks back enquring the I-485 status, but no response as of now.

When i call 1 800 and give the WAC number, the automated message say

"We are sorry,due a temporarily problem we are unable to acesss the details"

Anybody else is having problem?Does it mean anything?.

Thanks in advance for reply

GK2006

No reply from USCIS email

I believe it is true that they have stopped replying. My query has not been replied for more than 3 weeks and usually they replied in 2 weeks.

This is the reply to my May 09 mail:
The California Service Center (CSC) does not accept inquiries from the general public via email. All inquiries must be submitted to the National Customer Service Center by calling 1-800-375-5283. The National Customer Service Center will route your inquiry to the appropriate USCIS District Office or Service Center, and will track your inquiry to a final resolution. If you've received a transfer notice regarding your case please inform the National Customer Service Center at the time you submit your inquiry. The National Customer Service is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, PST.
:eek:

Latest reply confirmed this info

The following is what they have replied. What kind of information can we inteprete from the status on USCIS?

The California Service Center (CSC) does not accept inquiries from the general public via email. All inquiries must be submitted to the National Customer Service Center by calling 1-800-375-5283. The National Customer Service Center will route your inquiry to the appropriate USCIS District Office or Service Center, and will track your inquiry to a final resolution. If you've received a transfer notice regarding your case please inform the National Customer Service Center at the time you submit your inquiry. The National Customer Service is available Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, PST