CSC processing times

humm..at last it moved.. hope we don't have to wait for 6 more months again...

ND: 3/22/02

this atleast some good news... atleast we know Lawsuit pressure and our campaigns are sort of contributing to this i dont think so CSC decided overnight and had a conscience attack and started approving applications

Thanks for the Update !!!

Since the USCIS website is not updated on time will appreciate if you could continue to keep us with hope by sharing such input .

Have a great weekend .

WAC 02-110- xxxx

How come USCIS didn't update their site?
I hope it doesn't turn out to be a mistake on aila's website!

Originally posted by gica
How come USCIS didn't update their site?
I hope it doesn't turn out to be a mistake on aila's website!

Nope 2 yrs we will see this JIT date ;)

On Jan 15 2003 The JIT was 11-16-01
On Sept 1 2003 The JIT was 12-16-01, 7.6 days to work off 1 day of backlog

On Mar 15 2004 The JIT was 1-9-02, 8.1 days to work off 1 day of backlog

I'd say its a little soon to get excited. Perhaps if the jump had been bigger it would have been time to celebrate but as it is this isn't particularly good news. We need to keep the pressure on!

Still no second FP, RFE

My ND is 02081, Jan. 4. But still there is no second FP, RFE. This JIT is just nothing. Only when you receive something regarding the case you have or you know, you can believe they are working on that date. Any body around that JIT date receive RFE or second FP?

More than 2000 cases pending before Jan 9 2002

There are more than 2000 cases pending from Kashmir's scan. This JIT means nothing. My WAC is 02-049 : Nov 26 2001. All case enquiries resulted in no response. There is really nothing much we can do even if our notice dates are within the JIT dates.
Hang on guys!

USCIS date is still 12/16/01 but it is posted on Mar 4th.
AILA date is 1/9/02 and posted Mar 15th.
much ado?