CSC Plastic Card Tracker

GC received

I485 AD 11/10/04
FP 11/30/04 (Santa Ana, CA)
CO 12/14/04
Card received: 12/22/04 (forwarded by postoffice from old address!! amazing!) Everything looks just right on the card.

Good luck everyone

Average time to receive plastic card

So in reading the posts, can I assume that the plastic card takes around 2 weeks after it has been ordered ? or does it take longer.

Card ordered

485 approval: 01/03/05
Passport stamped: 01/14/05
Card ordered: 01/25/05... just received email about this from USCIS.

office

TheEnquirer said:
hi
which office did u go for stamp on passport
and did ur online message change after ur stamp?

Hi,

I went to the San Jose office. There was no change on my application (LUD or message) until yesterday, when the message became '..after approving your application, a new card was ordered for you..'

Received my Card today, but have a question

Card Ordered - 2/25/2005
Card Mailed - 3/1/2005
Card Received - 3/3/2005

All my info on the card looks good.

The letter that accompanied the card indicated that I should be carrying the card at all times. Is this essential ? I'd just hate to loose it and then go a few months without one. Does anyone have any experience on being stopped and asked to show their proof of residence ? I'll probably carry it when I fly even within the USA, but not otherwise.

Hi everyone,
I went to stamp in san francisco office on feb 22, 2005. It's been 2 week, but my 485 LUD still didn't change and message is still showing the same: you 485 has approved.....
Any idea when i can get GC?
Do i need to call 1-800?
I saw some people in the forum got their 485 LUD changed to: greedcard ordered......within 2 weeks.

Thank you very much.

Guys,

Does the "card ordered" status appears on the same I-485 case ? or do you have a different case number for the actual card ?

Anyone stamped in Sanjose in the last week of March? I got stamped on 21st and still no news, No luds either.

Thanks

Received approval notice on 4/7/2005. Stamping was done on 4/8/2005 in SFO. But the online message shows "Received fingerprints and processing has resumed...." Now waiting for the plastic card to arrive.
The stamping on the passport is valid for a year, but the officer told us that the card will come by the end of 1 year from the date of stamping. Does it take that long for the card to arrive. From the posts I read above, it appears that it takes around 6 - 7 weeks for the card to arrive. Can somebody shed some light on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
SFO PP Stamp

I am adding myself to the thread. I got the approval notice and had to fill the I-551 card. Any updates from people waiting for GC in SFO.

I-485 AD April 11
PP Stamp April 18 in SF

My online status has not changed. It still says "... approved on April 11..."

parrotwac said:
Anyone stamped in Sanjose in the last week of March? I got stamped on 21st and still no news, No luds either.

Thanks

Stamped March 21st SJ. No changes yet.

stamped on march 10, no LUD change yet

my wife got I-551 stamped on March 10 but no change in LUD. it looks like, it is slow now because in Dec-2004, I got my card in three week after stamping.

Thanks
Dev72

Just approved.. next steps?

Gurus,

I got email approval notifications on May 30th.
Still waiting for the approval notices..

Only my son has LUD again saying that the card is ordered (He had done biometrics FP)

Can anybody guide me on what are the next steps?
Does it involve passport stamping, biometrics?
Do I need to fill in specific forms?

Thanks for your guidance in this regard...