CSC Physical Card tracker

I am in plastic card Q

After my approval and stamping after interview in san Jose on June 26, 2003, I am in the Q for Plastic card.

Guys any idea how much time it is taking now a days.

GC received for daughrter

we recieved the approval letter for my daughter and her Green card as well. Saturyday we received the letter and monday her GC. Nothing yet for me or my wife.

The website have been updated to Approved but on 3 different days for 3 of us. It is

07/16 - daughter
07/18 - spouse
07/21 - Myself.
We hope to get our Green card soon too.

wife got gc too

My wife finally got her gc last week (Jul, 03).

We both first stamped our pp on Dec 2001. I got my gc Jan 03. It has been over 18 months before my wife got it.

Thanks for all the help. Keep up the good work.

actual physical card received Oct 3/03

actual cards received

Hey guys just to let you know of my current status as I track the physical actual card from CSC. Last week it says: On September 24 after approving your application a card has been ordered adn today(October 3) i got these in the mail(my wife,daughter and myself) and this is the latest info i got so you know what to expect when you get yours. I hope soon and good luck to all!
Current Status:

"On September 30, 2003, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

WAC-02-191-xxxxx
RD 05/22/2002
ND 05/22/2002
FP 07/10/2002
EAD 08/25/2002
Approved 8/29/03
Stamped:9/10/03