CSC Physical Card tracker

To Nitin & Uday21

Nitin & Uday21
Should you guys call BCIS to see if they lost ur file since ur wife got the card long time ago

Last edited by a moderator:
called up IIO

Hi Uday
I called up the IIO yesterday and she said the even though my record was scanned last month, for some reason, the card was not ordered.
she said she would forward it for ordering the card.maybe you should call IIO too, and be patient, it takes time to get the line.
hopefully it will work
-Nitin

Received plastic cards !!!

Received the Plastic cards on Saturday Apr 26th. Stamped on 09/23/2002. Still waiting for spouse's card, though the message says "Card ordered...". Received kid's card a week before.

Details:
WAC 02-045-xxxxx
Approved: 09/19/02
Stamped: 09/23/02

Looks like we have waited a lot!

Received card!

WAC-02-041-5XXX
ND 11/16/01
AD 02/14/03
Stamped on 2/28/03
Card recvd 4/28/03

TheWho.

hi Nell02
do u remember when the message changed to "" Card ordered "" for all of ur family?
I'm waiting for the card for long since the message shown

Thanks

55howlong

These are my details.

Passport stamped: 09/23/02
Complete message from Oct 2002 onwards.

Card ordered, Received as below:

kid 04/08/03, 04/17/03
self 04/17/03, 04/26/03
spouse 04/17/03, 04/28/03

In my observation it is within 2 weeks.

What is your status now?

nell02

Hi Nell02
Thanks a lot.
I gpt my passport stamped in Jan.
Message change to "card ordered" last month.
But my hysband's message is still "process complete"

So..........

Anyway,Thanks a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
Card Received

Finally, card received....

Wac-02-041-.....
Stamped:Jan 2003
Card received: May 2003

Thanks

"Card Ordered"

AVM changed to "Card Ordered on May 2nd", but online still says "Processing Complete". Even though we had informed our change of address in writing when we went for stamping in October 02, they never updated it. On May 2nd when my wife called an IIO (after numerous attempts and approx 45 min on hold) the IIO read out the old address. My wife told her to change it to new address. When she asked to change for both her record and mine, the IIO said "Your husband has to call with his WAC#", but when my wife tried to plead, she said she will try what she can and said bye and put down the phone. I attempetd from my work place couple of times, but I could not get the line. So I thought let things happen as they are destined. Last night, after getting bored with the same online message, just thought let me try the AVM, and Bingo! there it was.

Looks like another week or so to get the card, huh? Unless of course, USPS or the card-making contractor willing otherwise.

messg changed

Msg. changed to "card ordered on May 8" for my spouse .

My mesg. is still process complete.

Stamped 24-Mar-2003
Approved 28-FEB-2003

my wife is still waiting for her GC card

My wife had her pp stamped Dec 2001, and re-stamped on Dec 2002. She still have not recevied her crad. On the re-stamp she provided new pictures and fingerprints.

In the INS online status report, the message is " processing for the GC has been completed... Your BCIS doc will be mailed to you as sonn as it is ready".

But this message was there even before the re-stamped.

She attempted to call the CSC at 949-831-8427 but was never able to get through to talk to anyone. Calling at after hours she got the same message from the onlne status report.

Was she calling the right number ? Any suggestions for getting through at that number to actually talk to a real person ?

thanks....

The number is correct, and her experience is also "as expected". My wife Kept dialing for about 45 mins continuously before she could speak to an IIO

My timeline

June 2000: I-751 approved, ordered green card, received stamp in passport

June 2001: passport restamped

June 2002: passport restamped

May 2003: received green card in mail. :)

My son ordered his green card in September 2000 and is still waiting. If his timeline's the same as mine he'll hopefully receive it by August this year.

I just wonder why it takes so long for some people and others receive it after just a short time. Just amazing !

Tina.

welcome notice received today.....

welcome notice received today after interview done on apr-24....
on line case status change to case approved and card ordered..
notice date may-16th-03..

thanks
bbad

:) :) :) :) :)

Card received for my wife

Card received for my wife today...

My mesg. is still process complete.

Stamped 24-Mar-2003
Approved 28-FEB-2003

Card reached old address on MAY 14th. Got in hand yesterday

Hi all,

Finally I could see how the card looks like. The card was delivered to my old address (in spite of informing change of address twice). And my friend who lives at my old address, was on a job-related tour for 15 days. Hence, only yesterday, I could go and collect our cards. Becoz of the wait, I guess the fizz in receiving the plastic card was lost, I should say. Nevertheless, very happy that its all over.

messg changed

On June 12, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Card already received for my wife
Stamped 24-Mar-2003
Approved 28-FEB-2003

Received Card

WAC-01-296-XXXXX
ND: 9/27/2001
AD: 4/18/2003
Stamped: 4/29/2003
Card ordered: 6/5/2003
Card received: 6/14/2003

Plastic Card received

Card Received : 20-June-2003