Csc Niw Rfe

curious100

Registered Users (C)
How long did it take you guys to hear from CSC after you sent in the RFE documents? I mailed the package on Oct. 25 but still haven't got the receipt. The deadline is Nov. 8th. Will that be a problem? Anybody in the same situation?

Originally posted by curious100
How long did it take you guys to hear from CSC after you sent in the RFE documents? I mailed the package on Oct. 25 but still haven't got the receipt. The deadline is Nov. 8th. Will that be a problem? Anybody in the same situation?

Curious100:

I sent the RFE reply for my EB-1b application to CSC in this past
June. And then about one week later, I called into the CSC and
found the AVM has been changed to reflect the receiving of my
new documents. Then, I have been anxiously waiting for the final
approval from CSC for the last 5 months......

Hope the INS will reward the hardworking people like us.

-csc-eb1b

Hi Curious100,

As I knew from one of my friend, he sent his NIW RFE reply to CSC at the end of May and got approval at the end of Sept. He also never got any receipt for his RFE reply but AVM and online check service were updated about one week after the mailing date. So, be patient.

Online Check updated

After sending out the package for almost three weeks, the message finally changed to " on Nov. 16th, we received... It will take an average of 90 days to have a final decicsion on this case." It seemed that it was taking longer for CSC to recognize the receipt of stuff. Maybe because of the audit process?
Now I can just relax for a while and wait.