CSC new JIT

CSC low priority question/answer from my lawyer.

I asked the CSC I485 low priority question to my laywer yesterday and this is her answer:
==============================
I am not really sure if it's a deliberate decision to so do -
except that they have been juggling with various priorities with the
existing number of adjudicating officers. Their priority earlier this year
was to try to bring the work permit (EAD) and advance parole (AP)
adjudication time to within an acceptable level. To some small extent, they
have succeeded. The next priority was to process work permits for TPS
nationals. Their current priority is to work on Religious Worker green
cards which must be processed before 9/30/03. From our last meeting, we
were told that after 10/03, their priority would be I-485. Hopefully, we
will begin to see some progress at that time.
======================
By the way, VSC is pretty cool, their JIT is 01/01/2002.

thank God . I was missing the new JIT.

atleast BCIS is working HARD on releasing a BRAND NEW AND SHINY JIT every fortnight.

Religious worker wannabe needs help

how do I become a religious worker? Do I need to be religious? What religion would I need to fein? If I dressed like the pope and bought a pope-mobile would that work?
I'm not gay and Bush says gays are sinners - does that make me religious or give me an edge in the " religious worker" application queue? I fancy Buddism - would that cut it?

Any thoughts from the gurus would be of great help !!!

"It was reported in the undergound immigration press that religious workers were on the verge of losing patience with BCIS's long delays and contemplating indulging in expeletives unbecoming of their 'religious' moniker.

In an effort to prevent such sacrilege, the BCIS has been urged to make available priority processing for this category, forthwith.

When asked, 'What about the unwashed multitude of employment based filers?', a BCIS spokeperson unveiled a radical new strategy to clear the backlog: 'Our strategy is to completely eliminate the backlog in this category by slowing down approvals till all filers become umemployed and/or umemployable. We believe this will eliminate the category altogether, thereby bringing the backlog down to zero.'

It is rumored that the White House is considering the congressional medal of honor as a befitting award for the author of this excellent scheme. America is a land of immigrants, and we will continue to lead the world in finding innovative ways to welcome more immigrants to this country, said a White House spokesperson, who declined to be named."

Re: CSC low priority question/answer from my lawyer.

Originally posted by youngX
I asked the CSC I485 low priority question to my laywer yesterday and this is her answer:
==============================
blah... blah...
From our last meeting, we were told that after 10/03, their priority would be I-485.
======================

Aha!!! After 10/03. It can mean 4/04, or 10/04, both come after 10/03, right?

I am a religious worker

I drink religiously ...i F$$$ religouly ...i eat religously ...sometimes i work too religiously then why is my 485 still pending....

they have been juggling with various priorities with the
existing number of adjudicating officers. Their priority earlier this year
was to try to bring the work permit (EAD) and advance parole (AP)
adjudication time to within an acceptable level. To some small extent, they
have succeeded. The next priority was to process work permits for TPS
nationals. Their current priority is to work on Religious Worker green
cards which must be processed before 9/30/03.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well they wouldnt need to JUGGLE so much if they APPROVE THE DAMN I-485s!!!! This is so counter productive to work on 2 additional cases (may be 4) instead of looking at ONE case more carefully and approve or deny it and get over with it. And this TPS crap is going to be given priority over I485 AGAIN. I cant believe this crap, we pay more taxes than an average US citizen, contribute towards the economic growth of this country and are treated like shit. They would rather approve this TPS crap or some dude whose brother in law came to the US in 1979 and happened to sponser his GC. This indecision is excruciatingly painful, just hand me my approval or denial and I am good.