CSC message

die_other_day

Registered Users (C)
I am EB3 india and priority date of Nov 1 2001. I got the following message from CSC officer when enquired about name check
The primary at question needs to complete a new fingerprints check, since his fingerprints check appear to be expired. He will be mailed a fingerprint appointment when the ASC in his area has appointments available. Once the fingerprints cleared, the family’s files will be adjudicated.

Please let me know your thoughts...

but he havnt mentioned anything about it in the email. Did any one got similar message or similar experinece please share it..

die_other_day said:
but he havnt mentioned anything about it in the email. Did any one got similar message or similar experinece please share it..

You have to first wait for your PD to become current.

Harakad , you mean to say that to get fingerprints I need to wait until it become current ?All my question was to see wheteher my Namecheck is cleared or not .

die_other_day said:
Harakad , you mean to say that to get fingerprints I need to wait until it become current ?All my question was to see wheteher my Namecheck is cleared or not .

No,FP is not dependant on PD. I am sure your namecheck is cleared...you just have to wait for your PD to become current for them to adjudicate your case.

I agree. but do anybody know hoe long it takes to get the Fingerprints appointment?Do we need to initaite something?