CSC I485 processing time is 16-20 months!

kiwistar

Registered Users (C)
Hi, all:
I am new at this forum, 1st of all, I agree with everyone here, this is one of the best forums for immgration information.

I talked to my lawyer yesterday, he told me that the waiting time for I485 approval is 16-20 months at CSC, because people at BCIS also serve duties as national guards, the war called upon many of them on duty. Can any one confer the information?

Oh great...

now they have graduated from delaying applications to delaying people at airports !
But I agree with the time frames...it is taking between 16-20 months for AOS.

Who said that CSC I-485 processing time is 16-20 months
My receipt date is 09/07/2001, so it is already more than 20 months.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

from when

the 16-20 months is from date of RD, ND, or
FP date or received DAte for FP?
please make more clear.

ususaaa
rd 10 2001
nd 11 2001
fp 3/26/02
sj

Not a good sign

16-20 months is nothing

b u t

count the months backwards from your Approval date and take the nearest of your

second FP month
or
REF received month
or
REf submitted month
or
First FP month
or
EAD renewal month
or
AP renewal month
or
EAD application month
or
AP application month
or
485 ND month
or
485 RD month
or
485 application posted month

Atleast anyone of this will be between 16-20 months of your approval.

Kiwistar - do you play cricket. You may get your approval before the next worldcup. All the best.

Re: Not a good sign

Originally posted by wowgc
[
Kiwistar - do you play cricket. You may get your approval before the next worldcup. All the best. [/B]

he probably stopped playing after watching indian performance
against australians.

I do agree though that this is what processing times would be looking like or may be worse. Think about it would you be bringing foreign workers when the Employment situation is so bad in your country. Slowing in processing times is pre-planned and proabably orders come from top brass.

it's 16-20 months from ND

I think that's what my lawyer meant, anyway, there is only one day difference between my FD and ND.

I don't play cricket, however, I like to play and watch tennis. The problem is, every year they have 4 opens, which remind me.....