CSC I485 APPROVED AFTER Medical RFE

Mithu

All,

My Case was approved on 4th April 2001.
Here are my case details.

1)ND 18-Aug-2000
2)485 based on Derivative Adjustment.My husband\'s case was approved on Jan23,2001.
3)EB2 India, priority date 17th Aug 1997.
4)INS mailed RFE to attrorney on 31st Jan 2001.
5) Attorney mentioned that it was due to Vaccination.I didnot take vaccination during medical as I was planning to conceive and the medical provider requested a waiver.Still INS raised RFE.
6) However when the I received RFE I was 7 months pregnant.
7)Went to the medical provider again who requested a waiver now as I was now 7 months pregnant, but mentioned in I693 that I would take the necessary vaccination only after delivery.
8)Attorney mailed response to RFE on FEB 21 ,2001.
9)Message changed in AVM that our response to RFE was received on March 11,2001.
10) Spoke with an IIO last week who mentioned it will take another 45 days to adjudicate.
11) Case approved on april 4th.

This board has been very useful.
Good luck to everybody.
Mithu --------

No Title

Hi Mithu,
        Congrajulations!!. Did you file with your husband or separately(I mean at a later date u r I-485)

No Title

Rekha
Thanks
We filed together.
We were also fingerprinted on the same date (10/17/00)
Mithu

No Title

Congratulations, Mithu!

I have a question regarding the medical provider. This is one of the "internal medicine" doctors approved by INS, right? When you get the REF and come back to the doctor, is he obligated to file out another I693 without additional charge? Thanks!

SlowMotion

No Title

Slow motion,

Sorry for the delayed response.
Yes this was one of the doctors approved by INS.The list of doctors was provided by our attorney.

In our case yes.Our attornry also asked us to go to the same medical provider.
The medical provider prepared another I 693 at no additional charge.
Good Luck
Mithu