CSC I140 tracker

RD 10/27 02-033-5XXX transfered to Vermont on 11/09

Still waiting.

Filed at CSC but was transfered to VSC.. any idea why?

No Title

I was in the same boat. My company located in LA state and i was working in CA. My labour cleared from Texas. CSC rejected my I140 application and sent it back to me advising to apply in VSC. In your case atleast they took trouble to send it VSC. don\'t worry VSC is much faster than CSC now. Good luck.

Good news!

Latest JIT report is out.

140 dates have moved after a long time for EB2 from 7/30 to 8/30 :)

But has any case with ND 08/30 been approved yet ???

CSC JIT report says 08/30 does that mean they have processed all cases before this date??

no

JIT report dates are the latest date application that any officer at INS CSC is currently processing. That doesnt mean that INS CSC has completely processed all cases until 8/30. These dates sometimes are misleading as they dont completely give the full picture, but atleast gives us an idea as to what is happening.

My RD is 8/10 still waiting

My RD is 8/10 still waiting (dono what my ND is. my company doesnt give back the receipts to employees. da?? :)

Good luck to all of us who are waiting..

I have the exact dates as yours ! RA95050

Please let me know if you are on EB1 or EB2?????? Also why this delay for us......Please let us talk one to one on this???????

I-140 A&B E1-E2

Is I-140 A&B E1-E2 equals to EB1/EB2? I am new here.
If it is, it is really slow. Anyone has luck lately?

My case:
RD:9-11-01. What is ND, by the way?

I guess I have a long way to go. :(

140 A&B E1-E2 is EB1 only

140 A&B E1-E2 is EB1; First Preference Extraoridnary Ability Worker & Outstanding Professor or Researcher
140 C E1-3 is EB1; First Preference Multinational Executive or Manager
140 D E2-1 is EB2; Second Preference Advance Degree or Exceptional Aibility Worker
140 E E-3 is EB3; Third Preference Skilled Workers/Professionals
140 G EW-3 is EB3; Third Preference Unskilled Worker

WAC-01-277-xxxxx still waiting

I am not too sure the difference betwee ND/RD . The AVM stated that mine was received on 9/7/2001. There is no mention of Notice Date anywhere.

Automated Voice Message System.

To check your case status u can call 949 831 8427(AVM)
with your case or Wac No.
Your Lawyer will recieve the notice.