CSC I-485 **RFE's** in October 2002.

que

Registered Users (C)
CSC I-485 **POST or EDIT RFE's with WAC** in October 2002.

CSC I-485 **RFEs** in October 2002.

Please add any new CSC I-485 RFEs to this thread. Post only RFEs to this thread so that it can be used (kind of data/summary tracking) to see recent CSC 485 RFE Activity.

Please help maintain this thread:
If you see any CSC I-485 RFE any where on this board please post it to this thread with all the info (if it is not already posted to this thread). Please follow below guidelines while posting.
1. In the subject line, give it running serial number, member name (that got approved), and the subject line.
2. Entire text of their approval message (cut and paste including headers)
3. Please also provide a Link to that aproval thead/post (it helps a lot in maintaining summary as well as users can goto that thread to ask questions).

Also refrain from any other discussion (apart from just posting CSC I-485 RFEs) in this thread so that we can keep it lean.

Thanks for your co-operation and help.

-Que

Last edited by a moderator:
#1. WAC-02-045-XXXXX RM_CSC's Friend

#1 RM_CSC's Friend

One more Nov 2001 filer RFE
A friend of mine WAC-02-045-XXXXX, got RFE issued on 10/16/2002 no letter yet and dont know what it is for. Will post with new info when they get it in mail.

So some more hope that CSC has resumed processing at snails pace.

see the link
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=63067

UPDATE
#1 update with RFE details
#1 RM_CSC's Friend

A friend of mine WAC-02-045-XXXXX,
got RFE issued on 10/16/2002

1) EVL
2) 3 paystubs
3) Taxpapers last year
4) W2

#3 complex_case WAC - 02-04X-XXXXX

#3 complex_case WAC - 02-04X-XXXXX
processing switched to RFE from nothing
Hi All

After constantly blaring 975-999 days, suddenly it changed to "further Information required kind of stuff...", means something comin' in mail soon.

Hopefully this will provide some psychic succour to those men who still have their cases stuck in 975-999 loop.

WAC - 02-04X-XXXXX
RD - Oct 2001
ND - Nov 2001.

Can't recall the date when received AP/EAD. And more importantly the FP was done in March 2002.

Will provide further details.

Last edited by complex_case on 18th October 2002 at 12:02 PM

Lnik to this post
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=62862

#4 Visal WAC-02-034-XXXX

#4 Visal WAC-02-034-XXXX
IIO Confirmed: Getting RFE by Mail
IIO said I am getting an RFE (within 3 weeks by mail) and my wife's case is in shelf.

RD OCT 25 2001
ND NOV 08 2001
FP MAR 06 2002
WAC-02-034-XXXX
Message changed from 975....999 TO processing resumed
on OCT 16 2002

Link to this post :http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=62708

UPDATE
RFE....Details
WAC-02-034-xxxx

Lawyer received the RFE,

Proof of Salary received for the last three months. Evidence may consist of check stubs, pay stubs
- Copies of the 2001 signed tax documents
- And Form W-2 for 2001.

Link to this post
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=63792

#5 AKISH WAC-02-045-XXXXX

#5 AKISH WAC-02-045-XXXXX
Online Status 485: RFE for WAC-02-045-XXXXX (San Diego)
Just check online status.

"On October 15, 2002, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

I hope its just employment verification, will update you guys once I receive the same.

AKish

Link to this post
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=62446

#6 Kodai WAC 02-046-*****

#6 Kodai WAC 02-046-*****
Nov RD RFE
RFE was issued on Oct 09, 02 for
Employment verification letter and Medical Exam (I693) for my daughter.

Received the copy from my Attorney today.

Will reply in a day or two to Attorney.

Hopefully, he will be sending by next week.

I will be posting the latest development in this thread.

My RD is 11/08/01
ND is 11/21/01

WAC 02-046-*****

Link to this post
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=62350

Best of luck for everybody.

how about a petition to the Governor?

how about sending a signed petition to the Governor, and since this is election time, and a very very genuine request, and other INS offices are much faster than CSC....

But who will bell the cat? I think the people who already got their approvals should help us here, without jeopardising the identity.

Any suggestions?

Sri

#7 GcRus WAC-02-070*

WAC-02-070* RFE
Here's my status on the web....

On October 10, 2002, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Will post more info when I get the paperwork.
Yeah. Got it today. It is for an EVL. I am yet to send it in. Will keep you guys updated.

gcRus

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=364333#post364333

#1 update with RFE details

#1 RM_CSC's Friend

A friend of mine WAC-02-045-XXXXX,
got RFE issued on 10/16/2002

1) EVL
2) 3 paystubs
3) Taxpapers last year
4) W2

I got RFE requesting for 3 months pay stub, 2001 tax papers and W-2 form. Sent the documents to my lawyer by fax and they will be mailing them to the INS office tommorrow. Any idea how long it will take for approval once INS receives the RFE docs...
WAC-02-035-XXXXX
FP done on April 10

Wait time... it depends

My lawyer submitted an RFE response on 9/18. I'm still waiting for INS to change AVM/online message to acknowledge that they received it.

But it usually takes 2-4 weeks for INS to approve the petition after RFE response is acknowledged.

- Dom

RFE for WAC-02-034-XXXXX

The online message changed to RFE mailed on 10/24/02 will give more details when lawer receives it.

I am planning on getting an EVL beforehand does anybody know of any specific/particular information that INS requires and must be included in EVL?

WAC-02-049 (Van Nuys FP) RFE for Spouse

Hi Guys,
Just checked online status and found out that as of OCT 24 my spouse is going to get a RFE. BUT on my application it still states that resuming processed on feb 6 and ...
Does this mean that my application will not get a RFE.
Thanks in advance for any input.

#13 Dan007 WAC-02-041-?????

#13 Dan007 WAC-02-041-?????

Original Post

dan007

Pls help.........RFE
Hi Guys,

I got an RFE last week(yet to receive). I-485 was filed in CA, then I changed my job to NJ after 7 months filing for 485. I did not inform the INS(fear of RFE) about the change.

Will there be any problem if reply now with this job in NJ?
(I am maintaining the old addr, as my wife works in CA)

If I do that, will they trf my files to NJ centre?

Pls advice on this........Gurus.......

My WAC-02-041-?????

Thanks,

Link to this post
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=63762

I am also on the same boat. pl. let me know if you heard something. Is there is any problem if you show the pay stubs from other company???

RFE recd for WAC 02-034

I checked my online status and it said an RFE was generated on Oct. 24. The lawyer received it in the mail today October 30.

Its pretty std stuff:
Employment Verification Letter *with* job responsibilities
3 recent paystubs
2001 W2.

Lawyer plans to send in a response by Monday after I provide her with the reqd. documents.

Not thrilled about receving an RFE, but at least they took the dust off my case and acknowledged my existance.

Does anyone know what average processing times are? I know PC is trying to compile some list.

#17 tsram wac-02-035-5xxxx

#17 tsram wac-02-035-5xxxx
tsram

wac-02-035-5xxxx - Online says RFE Sent
Hi,

My original handle is devram. Recently I am not able to login with that username.

Just now online status says 'RFE has been mailed today'

I will post once I get the details

I-485 details:
RD: 10/09/01
ND: 11/09/01
FP: 02/28/02

Pcee : My details were entered with user name devram

It seems CSC sending lot of RFE after Audit