CSC I-485 ** Approvals** in April 2003

PCee

Registered Users (C)

Please add any new CSC I-485 approvals to this thread. Post only approvals to this thread so that it can be used (kind of data/summary tracking) to see recent approvals.

Please help maintain this thread:
If you see any CSC I-485 approval any where on this board please post it to this thread with all the info (if it is not already posted to this thread). Please follow below guidelines while posting.
1. In the subject line, give it running serial number, member name (that got approved), and the subject line.
2. Entire text of their approval message (cut and paste including headers)
3. Please also provide a Link to that aproval thead/post (it helps a lot in maintaining summary as well as users can goto that thread to ask questions).

Also refrain from any other discussion (apart from just posting CSC I-485 approvals) in this thread so that we can keep it lean.

Thanks for your co-operation and help.

Links to Summary pages:
PCee Mirror (pc485.tripod.com)
PCee Summary Tracking (pceegcee.tripod.com)
Rupnet Tracking ([url]www.rupnet.com) [/URL]

Links to previous Approvals Threads:
CSC I-485 **Approvals** in March 2003.
CSC I-485 **Approvals** in February 2003.
CSC I-485 **Approvals** in November 2002.
CSC I-485 **Approvals** in October 2002.
CSC I-485 **Approvals** in September 2002.

-PCee

#2 basc AD:04/03 WAC:02-043

basc
I485 Approved for Me & my Family
Hello,

I just checked the BCIS verification and my I-485 has been approved!!!!
Details:
WAC-0204350XXX
Notice date: November 18 2001
RFE sent per online system: December 9 2002, I did not received.
Called BCIS Officer: February 27, fax inquiry to resend RFE letter
RFE: received March 7, 2003
RFE sent March 11, 2003
Approval date: April 3, 2003

I was the one asking for advice when I received my RFE regarding AC21, I changed my employer after 180 days, I made my own letter.

Thanks God!!!!!!!!

Last edited by basc on 4th April 2003 at 08:37 AM
I485 Approved for Me & my Family

#3 "ddf007" WAC02034XXXXX approved 04/07/2003

Approved per AVM
Hi all -

Per my lawyer's information a couple of weeks ago, my 485 case got approved today Apr 07. This is by the AVM's message " This case has been approved....14 days..."

My WAC is WAC02034XXXXX.
My ND is Nov 08, 2001

Its my turn to celebrate today after this ultra-long wait. Hope all of you get your approvals soon.

Thanks to SillyMan, PCee and others for keeping this thread alive and kicking - this thread has helped me keep my hopes alive all the way.

Regards,
- ddf007

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78764

friend got approved

Guys, its not me.. (so don't congratulate me !! I am 02-186 anyway). My friend got approved and here are the details:

WAC 02 040 xxxxx
EB2/India

ND: some time in Nov. 01
Finger printing in Jan. 02 (in San francisco)

Approved on : April 03, 2003

RFE in nov'02 for EVL, pay stubs and Medical

He was so fed-up with INS/BCIS that, he was not even checking the status online/AVM anymore. He came to know yesterday only when his lawyer called and told him that he is approved !!

#5 K Lee approved

I485 Approved
Approved!!! Attorney just informed me. Checked on-line status, I was approved yesterday. wac-01-237-xxxxx. rd:5/17/01, nd:7/8/01, fp:5/1/02, REF response received by INS: 10/2/02. very excited!!!!!!

This forum is really a big help along the way. Thanks, everybody!

BTW, Does anyone know how long it will take to get the actual card? Of course, I will get my passport stamped in a couple of weeks. But I will move to another city in July and my current address will change. Hopefully, I can get the card mailed to my current address to avoid any complications.

K Lee

#6 & #7 "linuxfan" & wife

GC Approved, website info updated..
Hi All ,
'FINALLY' mine and my wife GC got approved, atleast that is what the message says

"This case has been approved. On April 11, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days .."

RD: Oct 26 2001
ND: Nov 19 2001
RFE : 12/04/2002(sent date)
12/13/2002(Received by INS )
( for me, Tax papers.company financial report etc ..,
for my wife medical)

Questions:
How long it generally takes to receive the approval letter after this ?
What i need to take along on stamping date.
Planning to change apartment ( after GC stamping) can I update my address after GC stampping before i receive 'Plastic card', is that a bad idea, any thoughts??

Thanks guys,

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=464417#post464417

#9 "tp72" ordeal ends..approved

ordeal ends..approved
after having interview at LA ins on apr 07 ....my case got approved now....

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=79257

---------------
Note : Please people posting on this thread follow the rules.

1. In the subject line, give it running serial number, member name (that got approved), and the subject line.
2. Entire text of their approval message (cut and paste including headers)
3. Please also provide a Link to that aproval thead/post (it helps a lot in maintaining summary as well as users can goto that thread to ask questions).

Jinda_dil Approved!

This is a very long saga & journey. But to cut the story short, finally I heard the words "This case hase been approved on 4/14/2003 and.... blah, blah".

The online message was not updated earlier but is now n synch with voice message system and both places it says "APPROVED".

I was silent watcher of this board & posted a few messages. I will keep in touch on this board to share experiences. Great guys!

Here are the details,

WAC-01-297-XXXXX -- isn't it a very long journey?
RD ----- -- Sept 2? 2001
ND ---- -- Oct 01 2001
FP ----- -- 12/15/2001 for me & better-half.
2ed FP -- 09/2?/2002 for me. They say 1st print was
not OK.
RFE recd. -- 11/1/2002 (Normal stuff, EVL, Paystubs)
RFE sent -- 11/07/2002
RFE Recd by INS -- 11/25/2002

Meanwhile saw lot of approvals. Became

Called BICS -- Twice. 1) Mar 03 - Nice lady with my kind of
accent. Comforted me but no use.
2) 1st week of April -- Strange voice but
puzzled me with 'Case assigned as
Special Project'. Made me

Approval date -- 04/14/2003 Yet to receive notice & go for
stamping.

Pleased -- 4/15/2003
Last laugh -- I am ever smiling. GC is not end of world.

So guys / gals believe in 'Der magan andher nahi!' meaning 'Late but not never'.

All the Best to all!!

#12- Seen's family

I485 WAC-02-042-XXXXX Approved

Good News - I485 for me and my family[wife and kids] got approved.

I checked the status just now.

Status Changed to:
" This case has been approved. On April 18, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

Applied in Oct-2001
Notice Date: 17/Nov/2001

Wish you all Good Luck.

Thread id: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80480

Last edited by a moderator:
#13 - King0405's approval !!

APPROVED---------(Urgent question)

After 2 and half years of wait our GC is finally approved. I thank all of you for the valuable information from time to time.

I have question on stamping,

Our approval letter does not say anything about photos. Should I still carry photos with me? I will have to first goto the photo studio for it.

Thread id: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=80757

# 14 - cmjorn's wife, WAC-01-296-XXXXX approved April 18, 2003

Notice date - September 27, 2001

My wife's(Primary applicant) case was finally approved on April 18th 2003, exactly 3 days after her re-Fingerprinting. No RFE, other than the re-fingerprinting. Received her I-485 approval notice by mail today. Checked online and AVM status and they both say "This case has been approved. On April 18, 2003, an approval notice was mailed."

wac020405XXXX

Approved #15

Here are the details,

WAC020405XXXX
RD ----- -- Sept 2001
ND ---- -- Oct 2001
FP ----- -- April 2002
RFE recd. -- Aug 2002
(EVL, Paystubs, 1040, Medical for wife)
RFE sent/Recd -- Oct 2002

My case was approved on 11/20/2002. (i was lucky
to get approval just before INS froze) But my
wife got 2nd RFE for medical in Dec 2002 :)
INS Recd response to this RFE on Dec 20, 2002.
Finally saw her case approval message today.
Her case was approved 4/23/2003.

feeling relieved.........

-mg

#16 bbad's case "WAC-01-264-5****" approved

#16 bbad's case "WAC-01-264-5****" approved

L.A.Interview approved......
after 2 years and 4 months finally it approved.......thanks god it's over.....

la interview approved and passport stamped on the same day.

just regular yes/no questions ...10 minutes and approved

An adjudicating officer took more time in organizing my file that i have submitted initially (originally) with csc.

i was out of the office in 10 min. officer told us to wait out side until he gets through with background check..

another 15 mins.later officer came out side in waiting area with stamped passport told us congratulations we looked at it and it was stamped for 1 year and told us green card will arrive in 3-4 mos.

guys please do not ask any question on this thread since i am going to be out of town for mini vcation..

but soon as i come back i'll post my entire experience to this forum. i personally owe lot to this forum.

from last 3 days i could not sleep well, simply worring about what's going to happen, so i decide to take 2 days off..

i couldn't believe it's all over

Thanks,
bbad

wac-01-264-5xxxx
PD-january-9th-2001
RD-07/16/01
ND-08/22/01
fp-11/23/01 done as scheduled.
AVM updated-12/13/01 process resumed.
RFE issued on 04/11/2002---
RFE Replied on 05/13/02
Case transfer to L.A. District office on 06/10/02 (Monday)...
Waiting for an interview....
Second FP done on 11/20/02 as it requested from LA INS (local ins )office..
wait continues..for an interview.
interview notice received on 02/20/03
Interview scheduled for 04/24/03
interview done & passport stamped on 04/24/03
Thanks,

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=80990

#18, caltiger, AOS Approved

AOS Approved
Dear Friends,

This is my time to share good news with you. My case and my family members AOS have been approved on 4/28, after 19 Months.

This forum is really helpful to me to find the latest news and information. Few of you are awesome when it comes answering to any question. And I strongly believe even few of our members in this bulletin board are capable of challenge any immigration lawyer within USA.

I feel my company is one of the best companies for GC processing because here it is really different than other company. My company the immigration officer will be after you till you don’t apply your GC. And that is why I’ve really started my GC processing. I have been with this company for last 3 years and no plan of leaving them. One thing, which I feel is important GC process, is that start your process with a company where you think that you will able to work for minimum of 3 years and you should have patience to wait till end of GC process with that company. All of us, including me, feel that we should the GC approval next day after we file our AOS. Lot of my friends and colleagues after filling the AOS thought about portability law, which I feel is not the right approach.

I do not think that I will easily forget the experience of this forum. I believe that things now on-wards will change and we will see speedy approval and hope everyone in this forum will get their GC soon.

With best wishes and regards to you all

CT
FP: 3/1/02
RFE Issued: 3/27/03
RFE Updated: 4/7/03 (my lawyer replied within a day)
AD: 4/28/03

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=81681

Plese post all new approvals reported on this board from now on to new May 2003 thread (with fresh count). Link is given below.
CSC I-485 **Approvals** in May 2003.

Note: View these threads as "Approvals reported in the month of..." rather than "Approved in the month of.."

Thanks
PCee

Originally posted by PCee
Plese post all new approvals reported on this board from now on to new May 2003 thread (with fresh count). Link is given below.
CSC I-485 **Approvals** in May 2003.

Note: View these threads as "Approvals reported in the month of..." rather than "Approved in the month of.."

Thanks
PCee

PCee,

If the above was meant for me, please NOTE that the last two approvals I posted, were originally posted on APRIL 30, which belongs in this thread going by both the "Approvals reported in the month of ..." as well as "Approved in the month of .." way of looking at things!

Regards!

Last edited by a moderator:
140_takes_4ever,

No, it was not meant for you! It was just a generic message which I was posting to all approval threads immediately after starting a new one indicating that the thread is no longer active. This message also links to the new thread so that some one can search.

Once you read this message can you please delete your message so that I can delete this one?

Thanks
PCee